• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat if chiobu intern says why i always eat caipng, means what?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now bring intern eat lunch at nearby kopitiam. ask chuobu intern eat what. she say why don't go jiak aston, why i always jiak caipng.

means what huh? i still got chance to tackle her? she quite chiobu, always wear spaghetti but got sweater cover up, but can sometimes see strap strap. see liao got feeling sia. so i try try lah.

but i think from now onwards cannot eat caipng with her, or else she think i cheapo man.

but what's wrong with caipng? i young until now always eat caipng. 2meat 1vege no good ah?

bobian, now better eat more western aston. :(

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
she means wat u eat is boring stuff ...

she wan u 2 eat mor exotic delites, like abalone ...
to jiak her abalone, i must feed her abalone first? :biggrin:

i think better not tackle her. this type sure make me bankrupt fast fast. :(

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She just wants to confirm if you're the poor cheapo loser she thinks you are.
Only losers eat economical rice. Everything mix together like swill for pigs. Yucks!

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just wants to confirm if you're the poor cheapo loser she thinks you are.
Only losers eat economical rice. Everything mix together like swill for pigs. Yucks!

i admit i from poor background. but caipng can fill tummy. eat aston where got full? caipng only $3.50 to $4. aston where got this price. some more aston got to pay gst plus here plus there. each person at least $10 ok.

at least she know i not those any old how spend money type mah. not virtue meh?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
means u need to stop posting these rubbish low content threads everyday,this isnt edmw.theres a good reason i left that place years ago.

if i want to read hundreds of junk threads like these involving the titles "chiobu interns" "means what" and other inane subjects and kiddy humour everyday i might as well go to edmw why bother having sammyboy forums?this place is sacrosanct and holy ground,i beg u not to desecrate this sacred grounds by dragging in those road kill

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i admit i from poor background. but caipng can fill tummy. eat aston where got full? caipng only $3.50 to $4. aston where got this price. some more aston got to pay gst plus here plus there. each person at least $10 ok.

at least she know i not those any old how spend money type mah. not virtue meh?

You just proved my point.
You're poor and a cheapskate. And Also a no taste boor to boot

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
means u need to stop posting these rubbish low content threads everyday,this isnt edmw.

if i want to read hundreds of junk threads like these involving the titles "chiobu interns" "means what" and other inane subjects and kiddy humour everyday i might as well go to edmw why bother having sammyboy forums?

down here got specific must have high level content type post ah? where where, show me rule lah:biggrin:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just proved my point.
You're poor and a cheapskate. And Also a no taste boor to boot
yah lah...in singapore, poor background macham kena curse like what you just say. but i believe there must at least be a chiobu in this country who is not gold digger type. i determine to find!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
down here got specific must have high level content type post ah? where where, show me rule lah:biggrin:

they are all around u just that u dont participate in any of them,i never see u in any other threads other than these nonsense threads u keep spamming,look at ur goddam post history....like i said theres always edmw.imagine a hundred other fucktards making the same threads as you day after day,u get the cesspole known as edmw.

Last edited:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are all around u just that u dont participate in any of them,i never see u in any other threads other than these nonsense threads u keep spamming,look at ur goddam post history....like i said theres always edmw.

sigh ... i better go away. maybe what you say is true. go there post meimei kym tio ban, down here post tcss topic tio hoot...:(

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just now bring intern eat lunch at nearby kopitiam. ask chuobu intern eat what. she say why don't go jiak aston, why i always jiak caipng.

means what huh? i still got chance to tackle her? she quite chiobu, always wear spaghetti but got sweater cover up, but can sometimes see strap strap. see liao got feeling sia. so i try try lah.

but i think from now onwards cannot eat caipng with her, or else she think i cheapo man.

but what's wrong with caipng? i young until now always eat caipng. 2meat 1vege no good ah?

If she wears spaghetti but covers up with sweater, it means her spaghetti is not for your eyes. You have no chance if you continue to bring her out to eat cai png. Better switch to astons if you wish her to remove her sweater.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i want to read hundreds of junk threads like these involving the titles "chiobu interns" "means what" and other inane subjects and kiddy humour everyday i might as well go to edmw why bother having sammyboy forums?this place is sacrosanct and holy ground,i beg u not to desecrate this sacred grounds by dragging in those road kill
others are giving friendly advice (and begging) in that you should not post ah tee-tee, tee tah-tah bo-liao mundane matters. if you want to bu-chi-kong the chiobu, best is to offer her abalone and hope that you can get 1-for-1 in return (insai and outsai happy hours) and once you consperm and consummate, just say 'pruss 1" and we'll understand. no need to let us know the sordid details like eating caipng or whether lum kali / lor pse. also helps if you're not into duck liver or a shitskin.

we're more concerned about old foggies playing the fool with flour, stealing undergarments, getting crowdfunding to return from viewing the cheery blossoms before upping lori, lon lee alle's komodo saliva-infested limb, talking to imaginary son insai mrt etc etc. we've informed john tan and a banned kuntard not to cut and paste articles (and hoping that we will type "amen" in our holy ground) and asked them to go holland for soul-searching.
hope this helps - yours in christ and in sam :wink:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Why don't you ask her whether she likes to eat lupcheong or not?

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
means u need to stop posting these rubbish low content threads everyday,this isnt edmw.theres a good reason i left that place years ago.

aye aye +1

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
others are giving friendly advice (and begging) in that you should not post ah tee-tee, tee tah-tah bo-liao mundane matters. if you want to bu-chi-kong the chiobu, best is to offer her abalone and hope that you can get 1-for-1 in return (insai and outsai happy hours) and once you consperm and consummate, just say 'pruss 1" and we'll understand. no need to let us know the sordid details like eating caipng or whether lum kali / lor pse. also helps if you're not into duck liver or a shitskin.

we're more concerned about old foggies playing the fool with flour, stealing undergarments, getting crowdfunding to return from viewing the cheery blossoms before upping lori, lon lee alle's komodo saliva-infested limb, talking to imaginary son insai mrt etc etc. we've informed john tan and a banned kuntard not to cut and paste articles (and hoping that we will type "amen" in our holy ground) and asked them to go holland for soul-searching.
hope this helps - yours in christ and in sam :wink:

ok ok. i try post more intelligent thread ok. give chance lah. all machiam hoot me for what. i also never proclaim i intelligent sinkie mah. just a normal sinkie making a decent living mah. all so fierce fierce for what. at least now i know got another test here. intelligemce post test :smile: