• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Faulty Doors Cause Entire MRT Line To Be Down For 7 Hours Today! Guess The Line!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
our thoughts are with you, john.
next time bring an ice-pack to preserve the contents insai the styrofoam boxes, not forgetting some lemons to make contents smell fresh :wink:

Anyone had their lunch stolen, while getting delay traveling that line?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was just out of sg in batam for free-range chicken survey in 6.9 hours and this happened. mrt is perfect when i'm around.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these fucking useless ex-SAF fucking cunts cunt do shit. :oIo:

220px-Ng_Yat_Chung_detail%2C_050602-F-0193C-114.jpg

Like this fat cheebye here, he caused the downfall of NOL. Fuck his mother's cheebye.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
The downtown line must be like 20 years or so, ageing like the North-South line. I've lost count of the number of times this downtown line has broken down. It behaves like some lemon car.

Fuck your mother cheebye! 20 years my arse. Where the fuck is the fake buddist khaw? don't dare to even make any comments?

The Downtown Line (DTL) is the fifth Mass Rapid Transit line in Singapore. The 4.3-kilometre (2.7 mi), Stage 1 section of the line opened in 22 December 2013. Stage 2 began operations in 27 December 2015.[3][4] Stage 3 is due to be opened by end-2017,[5] while stage 3e to be completed in 2024.[6] The line will connect the North-Western and Central-Eastern regions to the downtown of Singapore.

Yamato

Alfrescian
Loyal
The title of this thread is very misleading spreading fake news

There was no entire MRT line breakdown, it was only a small disruption of 10mins or so and the only breakdown there is is at the Botanical Gardens station

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The title of this thread is very misleading spreading fake news

There was no entire MRT line breakdown, it was only a small disruption of 10mins or so and the only breakdown there is is at the Botanical Gardens station

John the fucktard likes to put misleading titles.
I've highlighted more than once