• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 河水不犯井水 means?

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
river water cannot mix with well water?

but both also water come from sky, right? just that one goes inside a well, the other goes into the river. no?

any chinese experts to explain this proverb?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumbfuck it's not mix la.
Mix your Mother Phua cheebye.
Rather the correct word should be either intrude or encroach. If too cheer go check dictionary.
General meaning is each minding his own business and not interfere on each others' affairs.
I am your teacher for today

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but both also water come from sky, right? just that one goes inside a well, the other goes into the river. no?

the lao gao 尾巴 showing up :eek:

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rather the correct word should be either intrude or encroach. If too cheer go check dictionary.
General meaning is each minding his own business and not interfere on each others' affairs.

oh is it? sorry lah. don't know then ask mah.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

River water is surface water.
Well water is ground water.

meaning: you don't kai jiao me;I don't kai jiao you. :p

ahtee

Alfrescian
Loyal
River water is surface water.
Well water is ground water.

meaning: you don't kai jiao me;I don't kai jiao you. :p

but same h20 from the sky right? unless the chinese guy who invented this proverb think don't know h20 :biggrin:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's more a Cantonese term...non cantos will never understand

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
but same h20 from the sky right? unless the chinese guy who invented this proverb think don't know h20 :biggrin:

According to the original source, it's not referring to H2O.
It's referring to North's river and south's river from the galaxy..

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course is two waters cannot mix. Well water can drink, Ganges river can drink or not?

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
and your point is?

天下不会有无尽的资源可以给每个人都活。地球资源有极限。人类早已愚蠢贪婪自私的《透支》未来的资源耗尽地球万物的生机了。这是无知贪婪愚蠢天真的集体大自杀。妄想《和平共存》妄想《人道人权平等》。逃避违反《战争杀戮,弱肉强食,适者生存》的自然规律。毁坏自然的《平衡》。造成人口已经接近80亿。资源将耗尽。污染损毁环境素质,至各种物种灭绝。人类本身也最终是逃不过同样结局的。以前的人已经用尽了现代人该拥有的资源,现在的人更大量的用尽了未来人的资源。所以早就把未来毁灭了。

现在可以杀戮的尽量杀戮快快杀戮,把地球总人口尽量降低,希望有一线机会可以降低到,与仅剩余的资源可以自然恢复的平衡水平。总人口总消费必须保持永远低于这个自然可以恢复平衡的水平,永远不再超过。以后才会继续有人类。不然就是自己耗尽资源而彻底完全灭绝,同时害死整个地球的万物了。尽快战争大杀戮99。999%,是唯一的希望。

人类没有能力拿地球以外的资源进来,也无法把耗用资源以后所产生的废物污染排除到地球以外!必须承认这个事实。

即使能不断拿到地球以外的资源无限的供应,同时还有能力把热能和所有的污染废物都排除到地球以外,也无法天真愚蠢贪婪自私的无限发展人类的文明与人口规模,因为最后还是没有地方可以装下太多的人!多余的人也必须被扔出地球以外才可以这样做的!

人类的文明概念是天真愚蠢无知的严重错误和大笑话!致命的大错误!明显的无知愚蠢!还大言不惭的自称《智慧万能》!努力的拼命进行集体大自杀还妄想会永恒辉煌灿烂!结局必然是最极端的恐慌绝望和混乱恐惧。逃不了的!

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
在该死的《现代文明》以前,人类没有犯这贪婪自私愚蠢的错误,曾经经过几千年的《古代文明》,基本上是与自然规律符合,维持良好平衡的。那些年代的人口水平很低。消耗自然资源非常少。石油天然气与很多矿物都没有被人使用。例如铀「核子弹,核电厂」。

480px-Population_curve_zh.png

自从人类犯了《现代文明》的致命大错以后,人口水平爆炸,滥用开发各种自然资源来宠坏自己。无知愚蠢的进行大规模自杀!

《现代文明》的致命大错包括:

讲《和平共存》避免战争杀戮。
讲《自由平等》各种错误的无条件保护安全。
讲《人道救济》不愿意给人死。
讲《人权民主》,无谓;无条件;无限制的保护安全,不愿意给人死。
讲《发达进步,发展经济》,妄想全部人都可以不死,过美好丰富的物质生活,错误以为地球的资源可以永久无限的滥用!

《古代文明》完全没有这些愚蠢贪婪的内容! 实行战争杀戮,弱肉强食适者生存的自然规律!有种族歧视,宗教歧视,性别歧视,阶级地位歧视,有种族灭绝,有奴隶制度,有欺压剥削,有吃人族,吃人肉,没有人权平等。皇帝拥有一切,靠武力战争占领资源统治资源,战败者死光,或者变成一无所有的奴隶,连破衣服也没有多一件,吃也没有饱,住的与畜生差不多。随时被打杀。这样自然淘汰平衡。良好的维持世界生存几千年。没有灭绝危机,没有污染危机,没有地球臭氧曾破坏,没有地球暖化,没有森林毁灭,没有动物鸟类鱼类物种绝灭。自然灾害,地震,台风,海啸,毁灭城市,灭绝人口,也没有任何人道救济。没有联合国红十字会救济。人类教育水平不高,却没有愚蠢到进行集体大自杀还不知道!还得意忘形,妄想发达文明,居住外太空星球! 笨死了!