• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Funny Singapore Justice

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question:
There was this leader of a church at Kampong Bahru. He played hanky panky with $5 million and jailed for 7 years.

There was this leader of a church at Jurong West. He played hanky panky with $50 million and jailed for 3.5 years.

My grandson will find this simple arithematics problem a real problem. But fortunately, most adult sinkies see the solution clearly.

Answer:
The latter church leader was smart to choose the correct lawyer. While the former chose good lawyer.

Just pray that MOE will not use this question in the next PSLE.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Imagine the next philosophy class mid term test setting this for an essay:

"Define personal gain."

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Justice is more for the rich and powerful.
There are plenty of cases where double standard has been practiced.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Simple explanation la

Judge in kang's case is not a catholic
Judge in Con Hee's case is a Christian and possibly his kids goes to CHC
In sg it's all about connections and kaki Lang....members has its privileges.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were the Judge and a Catholic I will sentence Con Hee and gang to the hangman. A true Christian will know KH is not a Christian and shitty harvest is nothing but a cult...the cult on con man hee,,,so I doubt true Christians will support him...look at his brainwashed followers,,,accepting what he says lock stock and barrel.

Simple explanation la

Judge in kang's case is not a catholic
Judge in Con Hee's case is a Christian and possibly his kids goes to CHC
In sg it's all about connections and kaki Lang....members has its privileges.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question:
There was this leader of a church at Kampong Bahru. He played hanky panky with $5 million and jailed for 7 years.

There was this leader of a church at Jurong West. He played hanky panky with $50 million and jailed for 3.5 years.

My grandson will find this simple arithematics problem a real problem. But fortunately, most adult sinkies see the solution clearly.

Answer:
The latter church leader was smart to choose the correct lawyer. While the former chose good lawyer.

wah lau. how can the answer be so simple ?
it involves much more . it should be a essay type of question .
e.g. the special oil power . the earth is flat and unnatural etc

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were the Judge and a Catholic I will sentence Con Hee and gang to the hangman. A true Christian will know KH is not a Christian and shitty harvest is nothing but a cult...the cult on con man hee,,,so I doubt true Christians will support him...look at his brainwashed followers,,,accepting what he says lock stock and barrel.

Yes just too bad the judge in Con Hee's case is likely a prosperity gospel Christian. Kakilang. This one machiam your Uncle was your school's principal. You get a free pass or free passes.
Rest of us plebeians can only shout kelong and refree Kayu but that wouldn't change outcome of the match

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Question:

Answer:

The question should be which church should u join.obviously the one with the highest hourly earning per hour.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes just too bad the judge in Con Hee's case is likely a prosperity gospel Christian. Kakilang. This one machiam your Uncle was your school's principal. You get a free pass or free passes.
Rest of us plebeians can only shout kelong and refree Kayu but that wouldn't change outcome of the match

Followers of prosperity Gospels on earth are not Christians....Was Jesus a rich man? Did he preach about being rich? So to such followers are not Christians...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Followers of CHC are plain idiotic ... they give him money, he lives in Sentosa Cove. He says God will love you more if you give more, they live in HDB flats.

Sinkie land sure habis leh if sinkies cannot think logically.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Judges are also human. Bully Jesus workers cannot go to Jesus kingdom of heaven.

Do also die dont do also die. So arrowed one judge to save his ownself.

This sentencing is the sentencing judge pushed responsibility back to the 2 judges. No one want to take the blame.

Followers of CHC are plain idiotic ... they give him money, he lives in Sentosa Cove. He says God will love you more if you give more, they live in HDB flats.

Sinkie land sure habis leh if sinkies cannot think logically.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whats a true christian?religion is for sheep,a way for the smart to exploit the dumb and stupid.u mean before the incident came to light supporting the church was okay?the hordes of morons never thought what exactly are they giving money for?

if human beings truly cared about others,about the earth,about animals they would simply give their time and money directly to those causes.why do they have to do it via a proxy via religion via jesus?because of some bullshit story?because they need some compelling reason of some sort of spiritual or intrinsic reward otherwise they wouldnt be motivated to do so?because they want to feel like they belong to something?an exclusive group?herd behaviour?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question:

Answer:

Thats why MOE keep telling people that all schools are good schools....they don't want to tell you which is the correct school...