• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fat Rui En Rude To Elderly Neighbours Who Helped Her When She Locked Herself Out!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know who I am? :mad:

moi tinky ur nicky sounds like aedes mosquito :biggrin:

you shuck blood :biggrin:

1306144851_timelapse_closeup_mosquito_bite.gif

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very ah soh looking. what is mediacorpse thinking in recruiting this fugly moroness?

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know who I am? :mad:

You look familiar .... I have seen you somewhere before.... just slip my memory .....very familiar .... but the person I know is slim.... Oh!!!! Oh MY GOD !!!! It 's you !!!!! Is it right ????!!! You are Rui En !!!

OOHHHHHH !!!! MY GOD!!!! Can I have your autograph.... pleaseeeeeeee!?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is that sometime in the past she had a good time being laid. So in anticipation of such good life, she took oral contraceptives which exploded her weight. As a result, she appeared to be less attractive to suitors and now little opportunities to get laid...thus her frustrations and rude behaviour.

Bros please be free to offer your theories on fatty pig's behaviour. :smile:

This slander post remains while my reply is removed. Is it not true women can gain weight for many reasons and he is obviously slandering her? I cannot point out this fact?

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
she put on weight because one of the drama previously required her to do that.
but after the drama..losing weight become an issue

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is that sometime in the past she had a good time being laid. So in anticipation of such good life, she took oral contraceptives which exploded her weight. As a result, she appeared to be less attractive to suitors and now little opportunities to get laid...thus her frustrations and rude behaviour.

Bros please be free to offer your theories on fatty pig's behaviour. :smile:

She looks like a crazy bitch.
She's not even married and she already ballooned like the sow she is.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This rui en has the fine pedigree and distinguished trademarks of a aristocrat.there is bright future for her as a careerwoman in the PAP.