• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

Could you use proper punctuation please? Otherwise veri hard to understand you.

Not clear? Ok i have redone with paragraph and clearer words below:

My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tainted Eggs: Why you should get a Real Virgin Wife.

I declared that in the Spore police reports​ too and challenge you FCM and STD bastards who said my words are not true to report me to police that i am making false police report. No report means you know my words are true and yet making insinuation to insult me non-stop. And don't even need to talk about my NRIC virginity test challenge that all you COWARD bullies dare not take up.

Why not a squeak from the FCM and STD? You FCM and STD bastards know I am speaking the truth but you want to justify your crime on me by using the excuse of i am a slut whore mistress that deserved so called Slut Extermination when it is a case of tainted virgin with grave injustice. You may think that you get away with crime and so smart but heaven will send you FCM and STD Extermination that you truly deserved for your cruelty to harm an innocent person.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

TS fuck off la.
Enough of your bully victim and what not Grandfather accusations. It's boring the shit out of everyone

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS fuck off la.
Enough of your bully victim and what not Grandfather accusations. It's boring the shit out of everyone

Fuck off you stupid sinkie. It should be enough of bullying. Action and reaction also don't know. Anyway you it anyone else don't want to read can don't read but no one has right to remove my valid posts.

Look at the way zhihau has modified my posts and lumped them all together until so long mess for no apparent reasons. Why are my posts modified in such manner? Plenty of FCM Bullying Tricks.

Shame shame shame shame shame shame zhihau the daotao of Cottonmouth male slut protecting him in full swing. Not a single post by Cottonmouth male slut get removed by zhihau until now! Daotao of Cottonmouth male slut indeed!

FUCKING CHINESE MALAYSIAN zhihau moderator bully go to hell! Remove my valid posts instantaneous while do nothing to sexual harassment and defamation posts here.

Repost as hidden by all the rubbish sexual harassment and defamation posts:

Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
Truth number one that was removed by moderator and repost here:

i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year. He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So no one can deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
Truth number two that was removed moderator and repost here:

the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold for defamation is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime.

Truth number three that was removed by the moderator and so i am reposting here:

I recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear the insinuation and insult was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum since day one.

Truth number four that was removed by the moderator and i am reposting here:

The evidence of sexual harassment and defamation of me and clear insinuation of much more horrible things happening is all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

All these valid posts were removed for no reason. Such moderator should be removed by leongsam!

Rebel and dispose tyrant moderator zhihau acting like the king here! Abuse power as a moderator to bully me a member by removing my valid posts indiscriminately! The audience can judge by reading my four posts above are definitely valid without even a word of swearing yet removed to bully me.

Cotton male slut daotao Zhihau is exactly the same as my arrogant and lawless FCM Bastards neighbours always acting blur when confronted but real tyrant bullies doing all kinds of evil and dirty tricks behind!

FCM zhihau finally moved all the sexual harassment and defamation posts to the coalition thread. Always AFTER the war ended. After i fight and win all the bullies myself. Whereas my posts are removed instantaneous. This has happened many times and when there is so much coincidence means it is not a coincidence. A FCM moderator bully abusing his power to bully me. FCM likes to act blur when doing evil - with no exception.

I think you are hotter than Wuqi....
She's demanding you to fuck her immediately, while Wuqi gets to think about it for a year.

Wow my posts get all combined while this kind of liar post deserved to remain here and standing alone! Wuqi offer to provide me the JB cockroach post, not i offer him anything OK. Stupid sinkies don't be conned by bastards telling lies without shame OK. I already rebutted his same lie earlier in the thread but my post got removed and Cottonmouth male slut keep repeating lie with no shame and somehow such lies are deemed very OK to remain standing by his daotao zhihau!

Last edited by a moderator:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

giphy.gif

hehe :biggrin:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just shut up or leave if you're unhappy.

You are getting annoying like a broken record with your victim play.

Nobody cares really, nobody is blind here, you brought it upon yourself and you are clearly enjoying all these attention.

Are you a loner in real life? You are very pathetic. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not a squeak from the FCM and STD? You FCM and STD bastards know I am speaking the truth but you want to justify your crime on me by using the excuse of i am a slut whore mistress that deserved so called Slut Extermination when it is a case of tainted virgin with grave injustice. You may think that you get away with crime and so smart but heaven will send you FCM and STD Extermination that you truly deserved for your cruelty to harm an innocent person.

How to be a tainted virgin? Buy a house in JB and be subject to vicious mudlander crimeS of extreme SLUT EXTERMINATION to a virgin with not a single kind soul help but FCM and STD and more trample you worldwide with pride. That's how.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody cares really, nobody is blind here, you brought it upon yourself and you are clearly enjoying all these attention.

FCM and STD bastards are always saying themselves. Pathetic that need to bully woman to feel superior. Pathetic calling others pathetic.

Oh FCM doing mindfucking again. Do nothing is called i brought it upon myself. Stay strong is called enjoy attention.

Oh FCM and STD logic is bully you viciously and you don't leave is you thick-skinned. No shame no conscience no repentance.

Hey FCM you not happy i am here you can shut up and leave. You not happy with the causeway jam then you rent a house in Spore and work there. Don't complain jam everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM and STD bastards are always saying themselves. Pathetic that need to bully woman to feel superior. Pathetic calling others pathetic.

Oh FCM doing mindfucking again. Do nothing is called i brought it upon myself. Stay strong is called enjoy attention.

Whatever, if it pleases you to be whining here everyday like a freaking loser. :rolleyes:

If you're really a woman, you are clearly a pathetic one without an ounce of dignity.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Whatever, if it pleases you to be whining here everyday like a freaking loser. :rolleyes:

If you're really a woman, you are clearly a pathetic one without an ounce of dignity.

I am here to shame you FCM and STD in return precisely to protect my dignity. Walk away after being raped is called got dignity to you bastards and i wish your daughter dignity.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am here to shame you FCM and STD in return precisely to protect my dignity. Walk away after being raped is called got dignity to you bastards and i wish your daughter dignity.

Were you raped??

You are just one crazy woman who wished all the bad things would happen to you. I hope it does too. Enjoy your "rape"

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

classic-simpsons-ketchup-catsup.gif

Ketchup or catsup?

same same... I call it Kiozhup :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Were you raped??

You are just one crazy woman who wished all the bad things would happen to you. I hope it does too. Enjoy your "rape"

Did i say i got raped? Obviously i was speaking metaphorically and it's not i am wishing but bad things really happened to me. You can't deny the fact FCM and STD did really bad things to me. I wish your daughter well to practise what you FCM preached of walking away in dignity.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

giphy.gif

the revenge of ginny... :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

The office attired Beng is primed to fight.
His move is classic street fight provocation manoeuvre. Likely a full time 2nd hand car conman , legal moneylender or Beng Property Agent and part time fighting chicken.

You are a stupid sinkie traitor running dog for FCM. See people fighting only call part time chicken to insinuate me. I am not a bully like them, i am being bullied. Clear? Shut up yourself before you ask me to shut up.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

that day i went to kopitiam and saw 4 young pretty ladies use tissue paper to chop seat.

well, looks pretty but their heart so bad.

You FCM mudlander with bad heart self declared everyday busy dog full of insinuating insults here calling them bad heart is a sick joke.