• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat teamwork

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
You do work smart and very fast also no use. Because your teammate really too stupid
And Dun bother to learn

Only waste your time
Waste my time
Waste my life

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
memecenter_1387981912124_849.gif

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not I Wan to self praise myself, I told my boss my health not good And
I would like to work part time
But she told me that I am coping well
And asked me not to think much

Sianz I think she just Wan a slave to do projects for her

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not I Wan to self praise myself, I told my boss my health not good And
I would like to work part time
But she told me that I am coping well
And asked me not to think much

Sianz I think she just Wan a slave to do projects for her

you are correct. A supervisor / managers usually wants to make you a slave ' especially for a hardworking slave.
The worst type of slave driver will appear when sometime u took up a slave job on impulse and leeport to work , and found I decide not to be a slave, but they don't want u to leave immediately even u cannot contribute . They want to torture u even make sure u leeport on time and do nothing.
The classic example of a slave driver was my previous job as a living statue that has no job scope. They want to torture me like a slave.
better just deslave yourself and enjoy life.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiew
I have to earn medical fee, it costs me sgd1000-1500 per month

So I still have continue to work.

I am not doing nothing as you. Sometime, I am quite busy over my work actually.