• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepted!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

City Harvest Church founder and senior pastor Kong Hee arrives at State Courts to begin jail term pic.twitter.com/wTEXEVt0mI
— justin (@JustinOngCNA) April 21, 2017
Here are Kong Hee's photos from the above Twitter post:

Attachments

• C95ZbSMUwAEVM0h.jpg
    C95ZbSMUwAEVM0h.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 479
  • C95ZbSMU0AAevWm.jpg
    C95ZbSMU0AAevWm.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 458
  • C95ZbSsUAAAQShs.jpg
    C95ZbSsUAAAQShs.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 454

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Jesus' Con Man Kong Hee fainally in prison. His Fucking God Awaiting Him INSIDE?

Former City Harvest Church finance manager Serina Wee arrives at State Courts to surrender herself for her jail term pic.twitter.com/Dvf4k81PEm
— justin (@JustinOngCNA) April 21, 2017
And here are Serina Wee's photos from the above Twitter post:

Attachments

• C95ifr7UwAA6I6r.jpg
    C95ifr7UwAA6I6r.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 507
  • C95ifsEUMAAC6BW.jpg
    C95ifsEUMAAC6BW.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 481
  • C95ifr7UIAACQfn.jpg
    C95ifr7UIAACQfn.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 435
  • C95ifsYVwAAeoYe.jpg
    C95ifsYVwAAeoYe.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 594

jw5

Loyal

From Yahoo news:

"Former finance manager Serina Wee, 40, was the last to arrive at about 9.10am. She walked to the courts hand-in-hand with her husband and wore a pair of shades.

Both Wee and Sharon Tan had also cut their hair.

When Wee, who had been seen crying before she entered the courtroom, was asked by a reporter how she was feeling, her husband answered, ”What do you think?”"

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Yahoo news:

"Former finance manager Serina Wee, 40, was the last to arrive at about 9.10am. She walked to the courts hand-in-hand with her husband and wore a pair of shades.

When Wee, who had been seen crying before she entered the courtroom, was asked by a reporter how she was feeling, her husband answered, ”What do you think?”"

If husband asked , "what do you think?" Then i worry...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

I got inside info there's a female inmate in the women's wing whose reputation precedes her. She is nicknamed "The Shovel" because of her tongue. I hope the system will have the compassion to keep her away from my Serina.

Speaking in tongue ??

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Kong Hee: I had acted in the church’s best interest, which the court also accepte

Ahhhhhh........I love the smell of prison dank in the morning..................And thinking of Sun Ho in that big King size bed in the fully air conditioned penthouse on Sentosa Cove. What will she be having for breakfast? Will she shopping for boots today? Email Orange County's Derek Dunn and wife to tell them she'll be coming over a vacation?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

At least 50% of the gong kia CHC members will burst in tears and donations will shoot up and stream into the special fund to 'support' his family.

Kong Hee Fat Choy all the way!

half? can reach heaven meh? it's like farking until mad sperm almost explode and the cock is dragged out by UA security guards

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

moi wunder huat is serina doing now? :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

From Yahoo news:

is the new hair meet the prison standards ? is it she thought cut outside then no need recut ?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahhhhhh........I love the smell of prison dank in the morning..................And thinking of Sun Ho in that big King size bed in the fully air conditioned penthouse on Sentosa Cove. What will she be having for breakfast? Will she shopping for boots today? Email Orange County's Derek Dunn and wife to tell them she'll be coming over a vacation?

Sun Hoe would have invited all the black men to ravage her geisha filthy pussy once again while her stupid Kong Hee is squatting there like a dog looking at his cell mate shit. :biggrin:

China-Wine-Geisha-Sun-Ho-Main-City-Harvest-Scandal-Prosperity-Gospel-e1380712558386.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at this filthy christian slut.

HeVrg.jpg

Slut Geisha: Nigga baby, you want to fuck me in my asian ass tonight??