• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Taiwanese Girl Video - Why She Did Not Choose SG for Work

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;1bZqmK-mj78]https://youtu.be/1bZqmK-mj78[/video]

1. Lower salary compared to Macau.
2. Comments from friends that SG colleagues unfriendly, selfish and some outright xenophobic.
3. Comments from friends lots of very difficult landlords who are very controlling.
4. Most friends regretted SG after moving there for 3 months. Due to very unfriendly people.
5. Friends comment that the Malay colleagues especially CMI (no details).

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

2. Comments from friends that SG colleagues unfriendly, selfish and some outright xenophobic.
3. Comments from friends lots of very difficult landlords who are very controlling.
4. Most friends regretted SG after moving there for 3 months. Due to very unfriendly people.

The wise one already move out of this shit hole.. Just don't understand how a human being can live there.. Pls tell your friends not to go to sg.. It is a sick place which isn't worth for any human being.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of standard only fit for geylang road side display....fast fast service at nearby fukhole and bang, thankee man...

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is fucking GLOBAL these days for ANTI-MIGRANT and RACIST and REJECT ALIEN hostilities, spreading fast and furious, spreading STRONGLY, spreading HOT, spreading VIOLENTLY and BLOODY.

What do you expect bitch?

现在全球局势是反移民,暴力血腥对抗,歧视排撤,仇视。你不知道? 你能改变世界局势吗?这个局势发展强烈炙热,凶悍蔓延全球。愈来愈多的民间与政府政策都是拒止移民外籍员工的。 我出国谈商也不敢指望受欢迎,随时随地准备遭遇暴力血腥,恐怖袭击。你还天真妄想?还想比较和选择工作地点?不要误导天下愚民啦! 现在的世界不是以前的态势,发展方向不会是你们梦想的文明友善天下太平。你们会失望绝望的。

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing in Macau except the gambling industry.Anyway whatever....Too tired to argue,most of the things she say is true anyway, Singapore is a land of irony and joke country anyway.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing in Macau except the gambling industry.Anyway whatever....Too tired to argue,most of the things she say is true anyway, Singapore is a land of irony and joke country anyway.

Look lah...She probably go there to he a pro...If not go there for wat?

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wise one already move out of this shit hole.. Just don't understand how a human being can live there.. Pls tell your friends not to go to sg.. It is a sick place which isn't worth for any human being.

Unless your friend white lah, I told him about SPGs and the amdk attitude in sg and he ready to go.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Insightful!!!

The material girl type always crave for $$$$ and the only way for them to get lots of it is to be a chicken.
Reminds me of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Material_Girl

[video=youtube;DNSUOFgj97M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSUOFgj97M[/video]

Some boys kiss me
Some boys hug me
I think they're ok
If they don't give me proper credit
I just walk away

They can beg and they can plead
But they can't see the light (that's right)
'Cause the boy with the cold hard cash
Is always Mister Right

'Cause we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl
You know that we are living in a material world
And I am a material girl

Some boys romance
Some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play (no way)
Only boys who save their pennies
Make my rainy day

'Cause we're living in a material world
And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl
Living in a material world
And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl

Living in a material world (material)

Boys may come and boys may go
And that's all right you see
Experience has made me rich
And now they're after me

'Cause everybody's living in a material world
And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl
And I am a material girl

A material, a material, a material, a material world

:p

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can earn almost 1k more salary of course go to work in Macau. And she studied many years in Malaysia last time, so who do you think are her most friends that said not happy working in Spore, very unfriendly people, Malay cmi etc? Hahahaha

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

very true that m&ds cannot make it and complain of fake racism all the time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can earn almost 1k more salary of course go to work in Macau. And she studied many years in Malaysia last time, so who do you think are her most friends that said not happy working in Spore, very unfriendly people, Malay cmi etc? Hahahaha

People Taiwanese want to earn higher salary also can kena twist to a material girl and chicken. Do you people call your wife daughters going for higher salary jobs as material girl and must be chicken? The answer is obvious why it only happens here.

ChinSiongLim

Alfrescian
Loyal
唯廣東佬澳洲風景不錯嘛有空來台灣行街吧

DSC01613.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

One less fuckien is always a good thing. Don't need another QYF.