• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
he's much more handsome than scroo. every female patient of his in sg wanted him to check out their chests with a stethoscope. he refrained as lack of boobs were in the way.

eh eshitndI I not as humsup as you lah. dun anyhowl say okie? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
in north america, there's also the townhouse-condo. the original townhouse concept usually refers to homes stacked like terraces side by side along a street, with multiple stories to a house but standing on a small plot of land with little to no yard (most you get is a tiny front yard or an entry stairway bracketed with decorative shrubs). there's no common area shared with adjoining townhouses. you see them in london, sf, boston, nyc. it flourished during the victorian era. the wealthy used to live in large townhouses with servant quarters for business for themselves and school for their children but owned sprawling country estates outside of town. it was not a step-down from single family or fully detached homes. in fact, cottages (as they were known to be humble detached or single family homes) could not compare to the large and luxurious townhomes in the city. sf still has very large townhome-mansions from the victorian era. today, there's the townhouse-condo, where townhome owners live in multiple floors standing on a small plot of land (parcel) but they share the lot and common areas such as courtyard, swimming pool, tennis courts, pet area, walkways, green areas. in some cases, condo apartments without standing land are stacked in between floors or on top of part of townhomes like a tetris puzzle. the old sinkie shophouse is considered a townhome if the owner buys the 2-storey house and rents out the shop below to a business tenant and the floor above to a residential tenant.

In JB i did see before such townhouse with different owners for top and bottom floors. Or even something like level 1 and 2 is one unit, level 3 and 4 another unit. It's strata title development.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Wow so many around half a million or even much lower price bungalows in Calgary. Almost everyone should be able to stay bungalow there.

Har nor. Townhouse and condo can buy around 200-300k. And Calgary is third most expensive city to buy property in Canada. In Quebec bungalow costs about 200k.

Why slog so hard in hot humid hell hole Singapore? In the end we all die and the coffin is same size.

Why not enjoy your life more while you still have it? Sinkies worry about freehold lease hold HDB. So silly right?

I made the move first. Now my whole family siblings and parents are applying to move here also.

Here weather cool and nice. People say cold very scary it is to fool you. If cold can wear warmer clothing have heat packs or heated gloves etc. Or just stay indoors like shopping mall restaurant etc. Hot you cannot go around naked and there is no portable air con. Cold got snow can ski or ice skate or walk very comfy for sports if feel hot just take off some layers cool down right away. I love the winters. Summer here also can be hot but we got air con turn on maybe 20 days a year. Most summer days cool like 15-20 degrees. Like whole city air con.

Oh well anyway sinkie all want to say sinkieland is home lah why must go elsewhere be second class citizen (another lie to fool and scare people). They just scared and gutless for change like most Sinkies are brought up. Kiasi Kiasu.

Honestly if not more sinkie have migrate mentality you worry cos sinkieland filled with this type of people gone case liao. More sinkie migrate means all the lousy one stay behind. Also gone case. Sinkieland is gone case lah.

You go see the Canada migration forum page. So many of the Indian migrate to sinkieland then apply to Canada.

Oh and jw5 you probably will get angry with me for posting this and spout some vulgarity at me. It is ok lah. I am not scroobal. Seriously.

Gingfreely dun waste time argue with people here in forum. Life is short. Come Canada and enjoy life. Be happy. The skilled workers CRS points keep dropping now. Just need to take IELTS and do well probably will get invitation to apply for PR

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php#2

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Har nor. Townhouse and condo can buy around 200-300k. And Calgary is third most expensive city to buy property in Canada. In Quebec bungalow costs about 200k.

Why slog so hard in hot humid hell hole Singapore? In the end we all die and the coffin is same size.

Why not enjoy your life more while you still have it? Sinkies worry about freehold lease hold HDB. So silly right?

I made the move first. Now my whole family siblings and parents are applying to move here also.

Here weather cool and nice. People say cold very scary it is to fool you. If cold can wear warmer clothing have heat packs or heated gloves etc. Or just stay indoors like shopping mall restaurant etc. Hot you cannot go around naked and there is no portable air con. Cold got snow can ski or ice skate or walk very comfy for sports if feel hot just take off some layers cool down right away. I love the winters. Summer here also can be hot but we got air con turn on maybe 20 days a year. Most summer days cool like 15-20 degrees. Like whole city air con.

Oh well anyway sinkie all want to say sinkieland is home lah why must go elsewhere be second class citizen (another lie to fool and scare people). They just scared and gutless for change like most Sinkies are brought up. Kiasi Kiasu.

Honestly if not more sinkie have migrate mentality you worry cos sinkieland filled with this type of people gone case liao. More sinkie migrate means all the lousy one stay behind. Also gone case. Sinkieland is gone case lah.

You go see the Canada migration forum page. So many of the Indian migrate to sinkieland then apply to Canada.

Oh and jw5 you probably will get angry with me for posting this and spout some vulgarity at me. It is ok lah. I am not scroobal. Seriously.

Gingfreely dun waste time argue with people here in forum. Life is short. Come Canada and enjoy life. Be happy. The skilled workers CRS points keep dropping now. Just need to take IELTS and do well probably will get invitation to apply for PR

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php#2

I visited Canada many years ago and it's a nice place indeed and the people seem more friendly than Americans. Never thought of migrating to Canada though as my life never placed much importance staying in landed property, i was happy with condo and very keen to get HDB. So I don't have pull factor like bigger house or push factors like free education for children to consider migration. Besides you may not believe but i always think of Spore is my country, Spore is my home hahahaha. Buying a house in JB is my first foray overseas and as you can see how evil and nasty mudlander chinese can be towards same race foreigner, what more to expect from other race angmoh etc in other countries? I would say retiring in your own country is the best!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I visited Canada many years ago and it's a nice place indeed and the people seem more friendly than Americans. Never thought of migrating to Canada though as my life never placed much importance staying in landed property, i was happy with condo and very keen to get HDB. So I don't have pull factor like bigger house or push factors like free education for children to consider migration. Besides you may not believe but i always think of Spore is my country, Spore is my home hahahaha. Buying a house in JB is my first foray overseas and as you can see how evil and nasty mudlander chinese can be towards same race foreigner, what more to expect from other race angmoh etc in other countries? I would say retiring in your own country is the best!

In big country with lots of land and space and not overflowing with people everyone is more patient less stressed and cordial. That is why Canada people are nice. But if you are in a crowded bar or Costco people naturally become more competitive and less friendly.

Anyway you seem like a true blood Singaporean. So I am glad that you call Singapore home. Stay happy!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In big country with lots of land and space and not overflowing with people everyone is more patient less stressed and cordial. That is why Canada people are nice. But if you are in a crowded bar or Costco people naturally become more competitive and less friendly.

Anyway you seem like a true blood Singaporean. So I am glad that you call Singapore home. Stay happy! ��

Yeah i remember visiting the supermarket in Canada and one woman was so friendly and smiled​ at me hahaha.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yeah i remember visiting the supermarket in Canada and one woman was so friendly and smiled​ at me hahaha.

We smile at one another all the time. Also common practice to say hi how are you to strangers as you pass them on walks on park.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We smile at one another all the time. Also common practice to say hi how are you to strangers as you pass them on walks on park.

That's nice. No wonder I think Canadians are friendly. Last time i had a tenant who grew up in Canada and he was quite nice too.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's nice. No wonder I think Canadians are friendly. Last time i had a tenant who grew up in Canada and he was quite nice too.

my best impression of canadians is a young pretty blond chick driving a gravel truck. when she stopped at a stop sign for me to cross, i took a pic of her behind the wheel and she smiled back at me. i gave her the thumps up hoping to score a phallus up her joy tube.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my best impression of canadians is a young pretty blond chick driving a gravel truck. when she stopped at a stop sign for me to cross, i took a pic of her behind the wheel and she smiled back at me. i gave her the thumps up hoping to score a phallus up her joy tube.

Only filthy bastards will think and say a woman smiling at a man means wants to have sex or is having sex with him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah etshitndye knows what he is lah. You call him that is a compliment! Right eshitanddai?

absolutely, and everybody but virginfreely knows it, which is why she's still a free spirit virgin. sex starts with a smile. :biggrin:

IMG_0011.JPG

Last edited: