• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 468 charges against Elite SG52 Resercher up skirt & Toilet Spy Camera

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah so you go one big round comparing apple to orange is just to accuse me of telling lies and making false police based on nothing but hot air. Mudlander bastards really like to cast aspersions and accuse people based on hot air isn't it? Should i also paste one rapist news and ask innocently i wonder are you flatearthshit a rapist? So disgusting isn't it the way mudlander Chinese bastards like to act innocent?

Anyway this is not the first time you flatearthshit did this to me and i already told you before to feel free to go make a police report on me saying i make false police report and telling lies in the report. Why mudlander Chinese bastards like to act deaf and blind and repeat false accusations of me? Go make the police report now saying i telling lies in my police report. Don't only know how to open filthy mouth here and make false accusations of me bulling me non-stop based on hot air.

And you no need to twist lah, you have been busted comparing apple to orange. Go find one female that did this evil and use this depression as excuse. And who do you think you are to judge female tell more lies than males based on nothing? Mudlander bastards open mouth only know how to slander woman based on hot air. And it's not all woman you want to attack - just like Cottonmouth male slut - you mudlander Chinese bastards only want to attack me - in any way and every way possible and all your actions and Cottonmouth male slut actions are targeted to achieve that.

And btw it's i who caught you a real malicious hypocrite many times while your accusations of me being hypocritical are nothing but hot air. Yeah you tried many times using your cut n paste compare apple to orange trick to accuse me hypocrite but all failed. Hahahaha mudlander bastards always like to accuse others what they are themselves.

No, I mean women can also:

Maybe not exactly the same evil deed, but evil has many faces, right? :wink:
Or are you (a domineering, hypocritical, feminist, middle-aged woman) implying that women are much less evil than men, just because men tend to commit certain sins much more than women? :confused: :wink:

I dare say that women tend to lie much more than men. :wink:

By the way, I'm wondering if there were any lies in your past police reports against your sammyboy.com enemies. :wink:
Just last month:
"Woman investigated for making false police report - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/3630856.html

SINGAPORE: A 39-year-old woman is currently being investigated by the police for lodging a false report.

The woman made a report on Mar 23 alleging that she had been a victim of snatch theft. She claimed that her handbag containing cash and personal documents were snatched at Block 214 Bedok Central, according to the police’s press release on Tuesday (Mar 28)

However, the police detected several inconsistencies during investigations, and found that she had provided false information and was not a victim as reported.

Investigations against the woman are still ongoing. Anyone convicted of giving any information which he or she knows to be false to a public servant shall be punished with a jail term of up to a year, or a fine up to S$5,000, or both.

The police also reminded the public that resources could be put to better use in dealing with real crimes and emergencies rather than investigating false reports or information.

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
bergin vs bergin :biggrin:

tenor.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bergin vs bergin :biggrin:

tenor.gif

I wonder why he never target you? Oh becos just like the Cottonmouth male slut, mudlander chinese bastards only know how to bully woman and act like a mouse in front of man - hoter in the case of Cotton male slut and you in the case of flatearthshit - and other race.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder why he never target you? Oh becos just like the Cottonmouth male slut, mudlander chinese bastards only know how to bully woman and act like a mouse in front of man - hoter in the case of Cotton male slut and you in the case of flatearthshit - and other race.
because I no bergin loh :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah you tried many times using your cut n paste compare apple to orange trick to accuse me hypocrite but all failed. Hahahaha

During your absence from the forum from late December last year to mid February this year, you seem to have:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571559#post2571559
...reported cottonmouth to Spore police.
which implies that you revealed your sammyboy.com moniker ("ginfreely") to the police as well, right? :wink:
And yet, what was the response of the police? :wink:
Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2578554#post2578554
...meaning that they have no intention of even trying to search for your sammyboy.com enemies in real life, let alone confronting them and arresting them.
In other words, even the police wants you to "self-ban" yourself, before you get attacked or banned again! hahaha
Simply because if you want to claim that we defamed you, we can also claim that you defamed us, whether unjustly or not, and whether you started it or we started it. :wink:
Cyberbullying?!?!? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Your many truly innocent victims here at sammyboy.com also feel that they have been "cyberbullied" by you, and we have even better proofs than all your lousy proofs that are either nonsensical or outright lies! :rolleyes:
And if you want to keep mentioning the word, "police", to intimidate us, we can also do the same back to you, right? :wink:
so I consider my efforts to counterattack you back in December last year to have succeeded. :wink:

Couple of points:

1. "AhNehs" has yet to reply to any of my posts, whether by quoting them or by posting a reply to me by addressing me directly (i.e. clearly addressing "flatearther"); and obviously, he has his reasons. :wink:

2. When it comes to counterattacking cyberbullies in this online forum, my priority is to target the biggest one, i.e. YOU, and only whenever I have nothing better to do (since I have other better things to do, both online and in real life, at other times of the day nearly everyday). :wink:

Attachments

• 6578f3ab5d9de9899e7bc2f5c69dcd8b_clipart-smiley-face-wink-clipart-smiley-face-wink_512-512.jpeg
    6578f3ab5d9de9899e7bc2f5c69dcd8b_clipart-smiley-face-wink-clipart-smiley-face-wink_512-512.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 115
  • emoticonblog.jpg
    emoticonblog.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 121
  • riLngqdi8.jpg
    riLngqdi8.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward just say coward, full of lame excuse and lies to say i am the biggest bully and that's why he is targeting me only and not ah nehs. Who did i "bully" without them and their clone bullying me and insulting me first? All answered before and yet repeat false accusations. That's the modus operandi of evil FCM flatearthshit.

Anyway sounds familiar COWARD excuse just like Cottonmouth male slut saying he will just ignore hoter. So proven FCM all have same trait of giving lame excuse/tell lies and timid as a mouse when infront of man and other race that confronted them but arrogant bully of woman using sexual harassment and defamation with filthy lies.

And flatearthshit is showing another FCM trait of boasting of success of bullying woman in the disguise of counter attack when i am the one doing counter attack of bullies. Again proven FCM are really evil, scheming and shameless people.

During your absence from the forum from late December last year to mid February this year, you seem to have:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2571559#post2571559

which implies that you revealed your sammyboy.com moniker ("ginfreely") to the police as well, right? :wink:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2578554#post2578554

so I consider my efforts to counterattack you back in December last year to have succeeded. :wink:

Couple of points:

1. "AhNehs" has yet to reply to any of my posts, whether by quoting them or by posting a reply to me by addressing me directly (i.e. clearly addressing "flatearther"); and obviously, he has his reasons. :wink:

2. When it comes to counterattacking cyberbullies in this online forum, my priority is to target the biggest one, i.e. YOU, and only whenever I have nothing better to do (since I have other better things to do, both online and in real life, at other times of the day nearly everyday). :wink:

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple of points:

you are a gongcheebai

Jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
today a young chick accidentally flashed her camel toe at me. it happens very often in japan town. must be a jap past time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another time of quoting orange and say loud loud it's apple and people who don't bother to read will be conned by you again. Different crime, not stealing pics not spying. No excuse of depression given at all by the female doing the alleged crime. In short, totally not the same and yet you quoted it like they are the same as this case of man doing evil of stealing pics and spying on women in toilet and giving excuses of depression. How shameless can FCM be?