• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 468 charges against Elite SG52 Resercher up skirt & Toilet Spy Camera

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
Make SG52 Great Again! Suspect Sammyboy.Com member? ID=?

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...led-for-using-spy-camera-to-insult-modesty-of

Ex-A*Star research assistant jailed for using spy camera to insult modesty of women

Raymond Loh Wai Mung, who faced 468 charges, admitted to eight charges, including four for criminal trespass.
Raymond Loh Wai Mung, who faced 468 charges, admitted to eight charges, including four for criminal trespass.PHOTO: ST GRAPHICS
Published
6 hours ago
Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A former Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) research assistant who entered female toilets at his workplace and took upskirt videos of his colleagues was jailed for six months and two weeks on Monday (April 17).

Raymond Loh Wai Mung, 31, who faced 468 charges, admitted to eight charges, including four for criminal trespass. He was terminated from the company on Feb 12 last year.

The offences took place sometime between 2015 and Jan 25 last year.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Ho Lian-Yi said that investigations showed that Loh bought a mini-USB spy camera in the shape of a thumb drive from the Internet in early 2015 for taking upskirt videos of women.

The spy camera was not recovered as he had smashed and disposed of it.

Loh would transfer the videos taken by the spy camera onto his company desktop computer. Most of the videos were taken at escalators in MRT stations and supermarkets.

Loh also took videos of his female colleagues when they used the toilet, and entered the female toilet to check whether it was in use.

The 25-year-old complainant saw Loh loitering outside the female toilet at about 7.10pm on Jan 25 last year. She had on several previous occasions noticed a person lurking outside her cubicle stall while she was using the toilet.

That evening, she pretended to have gone into the cubicle by slamming the door, while she remained outside.

Loh went in but said that he had entered the female toilet by mistake before leaving.

She reported the matter to the management. CCTV footage showed that he had followed her into the toilet six times before. The complainant made a police report.

The court heard that he used the spy camera to film upskirt videos of three female colleagues, aged 31, 26 and 30, in 2015.

Loh's lawyer Shashi Nathan said in mitigation that his client suffered from severe depression and was undergoing treatment.

Loh could have been jailed for up to one year and/or fined for each charge of insulting modesty. The maximum penalty for criminal trespass is a $1,500 fine and three months' jail per charge.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
undergoing depression as a mitigation plea is increasingly used as a damn excuse nowadays in our courts...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another male privilege to use depression as excuse to do evil. So many male privilege still complain AWARE?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another male privilege to use depression as excuse to do evil.
But a female can also use "depression" to commit murder, and even murder her own sons! :eek: :(

tnp.sg/news/world-news/woman-who-killed-sons-3-and-5-believed-be-suffering-depression
thestar.com.my/news/nation/2015/12/02/crime-mum-murder-remand

thestartv.com/episode/mum-allegedly-kills-siblings-with-a-knife

[video=youtube;A-BgeSu4eMs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-BgeSu4eMs[/video]

news.asiaone.com/news/crime/malaysian-woman-who-slit-sons-throats-had-no-mental-illness-history

SiblingsKilled.jpg

So who is more evil? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People talk about this evil you go and talk about another. You are always creating similarity out of no similarity, contradiction out of no contradiction.

You mean male got no murderer that killed offspring? Offhand i already can remember one - the angmoh male expat in Spore that killed his son in custody tussle. Also gave the excuse of depression if i remember correctly and got away with no death sentence. You can go Google yourself.

kangaroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
468 charges:

In a court to properly READ 468 charges and take pleas alone, must take 3 days, not to talk about any other steps.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
People talk about this evil you go and talk about another. You are always creating similarity out of no similarity, contradiction out of no contradiction.

You mean male got no murderer that killed offspring? Offhand i already can remember one - the angmoh male expat in Spore that killed his son in custody tussle. Also gave the excuse of depression if i remember correctly and got away with no death sentence. You can go Google yourself.
this I agree with you ... so smart of you to spot his trickery posting skills.. well done, spot on! I am with you on this :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this I agree with you ... so smart of you to spot his trickery posting skills.. well done, spot on! I am with you on this :biggrin:

No i am not that smart, it took me a long time to see through mudlander dogs vicious dirty tricks. I had too much faith in human and can't believe there are people who will harm me to such extent when I did nothing to them.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
No i am not that smart, it took me a long time to see through mudlander dogs vicious dirty tricks. I had too much faith in human and can't believe there are people who will harm me to such extent when I did nothing to them.

you declare bergin. he also say he bergin. so bergin and bergin should be same same right?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean male got no murderer that killed offspring?
No, I mean women can also:
...use depression as excuse to do evil.
Maybe not exactly the same evil deed, but evil has many faces, right? :wink:
Or are you (a domineering, hypocritical, feminist, middle-aged woman) implying that women are much less evil than men, just because men tend to commit certain sins much more than women? :confused: :wink:

I dare say that women tend to lie much more than men. :wink:

By the way, I'm wondering if there were any lies in your past police reports against your sammyboy.com enemies. :wink:
Just last month:
"Woman investigated for making false police report - Channel NewsAsia"
channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/3630856.html

SINGAPORE: A 39-year-old woman is currently being investigated by the police for lodging a false report.

The woman made a report on Mar 23 alleging that she had been a victim of snatch theft. She claimed that her handbag containing cash and personal documents were snatched at Block 214 Bedok Central, according to the police’s press release on Tuesday (Mar 28)

However, the police detected several inconsistencies during investigations, and found that she had provided false information and was not a victim as reported.

Investigations against the woman are still ongoing. Anyone convicted of giving any information which he or she knows to be false to a public servant shall be punished with a jail term of up to a year, or a fine up to S$5,000, or both.

The police also reminded the public that resources could be put to better use in dealing with real crimes and emergencies rather than investigating false reports or information.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sg.linkedin.com/in/wai-mun-loh-b95a8b1b

this bugger?

Wai Mun Loh

Director Engineering Cluster at A*STAR - Agency for Science, Technology and Research
3a1bdf0.jpg

Is this him?
According to:
SINGAPORE - A former Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*Star) research assistant who entered female toilets at his workplace and took upskirt videos of his colleagues was jailed for six months and two weeks on Monday (April 17).

Raymond Loh Wai Mung, 31, who faced 468 charges, admitted to eight charges, including four for criminal trespass. He was terminated from the company on Feb 12 last year.

The offences took place sometime between 2015 and Jan 25 last year.
"Raymond Loh Wai Mung" was only a "research assistant" at A*Star and he is still in his early 30s. :wink:
Whereas "Wai Mun Loh" is a "Director" there, and he started his university studies back in 1996 (according to LinkedIn), so he should be in his early 40s by now. :wink: