• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Hag!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
36011952_-_11_09_2015_-_vote12.jpg

SINGAPORE - Local actor Edmund Chen has filed a police report after claiming to have lost at least $10,000 to a woman he had hired part-time but who later "abused his trust".

Speaking to The Straits Times over the phone, Chen, 56, said: "I feel disappointed and angry, we let this woman into our lives because we wanted to share our blessings.

"But not only did she abuse our trust, she even messed up my company operations and damaged my relationships with clients."

The 30-year-old woman denies his allegations.

In a series of posts on his Facebook page earlier this week, Chen said he got to know her late last year after she messaged him over Facebook asking to collaborate on an art project. Chen is also an illustrator.

The project did not take off, but he introduced her to his family, his actress wife Xiang Yun, 55, and she became close to them.

"Friends did tell me to be careful of her, but Xiang Yun and I believe in giving people second chances," he said.

Chen said he let her work for him part-time, and paid her close to $10,000 for about five months of work. Chen fired her in February, but he alleged that she continued to pass herself off as his representative in his business circles.

Chen confirmed with The Straits Times on Saturday (April 15) that he has filed a police report but declined to share its contents.

On making his accusations public, he said: "I contemplated for a long, long time but I thought – if I can prevent the next victim, I would do so."

The woman told Lianhe Wanbao on Thursday that she has not done anything wrong. She said: "He attacked me on Facebook before I even had a chance to tell reporters anything. Why would he do this?" She said that she is discussing her options with lawyers.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...er-giving-10000-to-woman-who-abused-his-trust

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

Guess the nationality?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

Guess the nationality?

Woeman must be a real sweet talker or top cat looker, or else how to con the heart of such a man like chen...

Looks like he finally met his match....:smile:. Xian yun must be fuming at him for losing all this blood money....good luck to him.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Woeman must be a real sweet talker or top cat looker, or else how to con the heart of such a man like chen...

Looks like he finally met his match....:smile:. Xian yun must be fuming at him for losing all this blood money....good luck to him.

Shouldn't 10 grand be chump change for a well-known actor like Edmund? Or have I overrated his earning potential?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shouldn't 10 grand be chump change for a well-known actor like Edmund? Or have I overrated his earning potential?

Yeah yet another proof mudlander Chinese bastard always looks down on Sporean. And look at the way he twists it to romantic relationship when there was nothing mentioned about that.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah yet another proof mudlander Chinese bastard always looks down on Sporean. And look at the way he twists it to romantic relationship when there was nothing mentioned about that.

Fuck you la.
Chen is 100% sinkie.
We grew up in the same area around Tanglin Halt.
But yes I agree there's more to this relationship than meets The Eye.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiangyun must be damn pissed, another fucking slut after Cynthia Whore and Ann Cock.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck you la.
Chen is 100% sinkie.
We grew up in the same area around Tanglin Halt.
But yes I agree there's more to this relationship than meets The Eye.

You stupid bastard. I am referring to mudlander Chinese bastard Sinkie clone fupikee. Johntan was replying to him that 10k is small chump to Chen zhicai and i am agreeing with him that fupikee is looking down on Sporean Chen zhicai.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Xiangyun must be damn pissed, another fucking slut after Cynthia Whore and Ann Cock.

Don't just call the woman fucking slut and forget the male equivalent fucking male slut like you. COWARD only know how to bully woman. Pui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Then how else does a married man gets close to a non-related woman who is much younger than his wife?

Are you high or dumb?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Then how else does a married man gets close to a non-related woman who is much younger than his wife?

Are you high or dumb?

They were discussing "work"....it os rather subjective....you see someone taking a short cut through Desker Road To Jalan Besar...you "assume" he is there for business....ha ha ha

Bringing your children along does not absolve you of the "assume crime"....while having lunch in that road...you can have 10 mins..'steal eat"...get the point?....with this "gigolo" chen??:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

They were discussing "work"....it os rather subjective....you see someone taking a short cut through Desker Road To Jalan Besar...you "assume" he is there for business....ha ha ha

Bringing your children along does not absolve you of the "assume crime"....while having lunch in that road...you can have 10 mins..'steal eat"...get the point?....with this "gigolo" chen??:biggrin:

I wonder if Edmund and his hag had a threesome with this MILF? Otherwise, how on earth did the three of them became close?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

gigo chen paid Ho $10,000 over 5,6 months for part time work and had the cheek to inform media he got "cheated"? things dont go your way,kpkb got conned?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Her name is Karen Ho ? Then they called her 仙姑 some more. That means she is 何仙姑 ?

It goes to show for a female she doesn't really need to be that good looking.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Her name is Karen Ho ? Then they called her 仙姑 some more. That means she is 何仙姑 ?

大炮“仙”啦。。。 Bwahahahahahahaa...