• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Students climb on Multi storey carpark roof to recce suicide spots, HDB not happy woh

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Students climb on Multi storey carpark roof to recce suicide spots, HDB not happy

Kids will be kids la.
During my teens we would climb to up to our secret hideout on roofs of hdb flats

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Students climb on Multi storey carpark roof to recce suicide spots, HDB not happy

Why not allow people on the roofs? They can make use of it like having roof top gardens, plots for gardening etc.

If they are worried about the safety they can install railings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why not allow people on the roofs? They can make use of it like having roof top gardens, plots for gardening etc.

If they are worried about the safety they can install railings.

The nearest schools near there, would be, Hougang Secondary School, Monfort Secondary school or even the 'students' from the lodge round the corner near there..take your pick, ha ha ha ha.

You see a couple of kids up the roof...they kick up a hoohah!.....when I was younger I have scaled fences to catch spiders, climb trees for fruits or.....I don't see, what the noises if about...

Guess the race, anyone?...:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

gahmen merely taking preventif measures ...

dey really scared kena tis again ...

uRLWuDm.jpg

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is SG 100 let the kids be kids. LKY is gone. The people who complained was already bastardised by LKY.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Kids will be kids la.
During my teens we would climb to up to our secret hideout on roofs of hdb flats

Nabeh... I constantly climbed those attap roofs to clear out the nests of small rats. What's wrong with climbing onto roofs?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

FT do that at home soil and are smater thsn Sinkies.

Pap products are stupid citizens.