• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Trump drops mother of all bombs on ISIS in Afghanistan. Very good!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u allowed to go about dropping bombs Willy nilly on another sovereign country just like that?What business do they have there anyway.why isn't anyone stopping this USA bullshit?
Its unconstitutional but countries like Syria n afghan have few voices n even fewer friends in us congress n Un unless mass killing happens.
the need and appetite to divert from his Russian connection seems stromg
I really wish he drop one into Russian territory to dispel that.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that Trump is backtracking to become President of the world instead of just President of USA.
I thought you have always been pro-Hillary and anti-Trump? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Maybe you are not a "Han Chinese traitor dog". :wink:
But you seem to be a "Hillary Clinton traitor dog"! :eek:

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we know now why US has a 20 trillion bucks debt

US has a high 20 trillion bucks debts is due to their heartland workers, UNIONISED, lazy, good for nothing, who cares for the world series, doesn't work...but work all done by "CHINESE TAKEOUTS"...now Donal "ducked" Trump..wants to bring work back to these people...& make America Great Again....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The world is becoming a more dangerous place than before.

With Middle East countries in a destabilised region controlled by ISIS and other rebel groups and Asia threatened by North Korea's seemingly nuclear aggression, a more militant stance by the US towards ISIS and Pyongyang could spell big trouble for the world.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry, my friend fatty kim will drop thermobaic over the nuke carrier and roost their navy fleet follow by EMC to take out the remaining ships, it will be afloating graveyard for only 10 minutes before the torpedo catches up to end it all. 1/2 hour job.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am impressed by the MOAB. Can the SAF buy it from Uncle Sam? You never know when we might need to use it for our own defence.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
all these are unnecessary if they had left saddam and ghaddafi alone. Now they go after bashar al-assad. creating another power vaccum in the region.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you have always been pro-Hillary and anti-Trump? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:

Maybe you are not a "Han Chinese traitor dog". :wink:
But you seem to be a "Hillary Clinton traitor dog"! :eek:

I am anti terrorist and anti rapist, so i support the anti terrorist part of Trump now since he is backtracking. That doesn't make me a Hilary Clinton traitor dog. Anyway Hilary already lost, you have to live in the present and make what good you have in the present.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am impressed by the MOAB. Can the SAF buy it from Uncle Sam? You never know when we might need to use it for our own defence.

can even alaska is for sale. even melania's backside also for sale, but if you prefer bannon or spicer, they are also up for sales. just bring your cheque.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry, my friend fatty kim will drop thermobaic over the nuke carrier and roost their navy fleet follow by EMC to take out the remaining ships, it will be afloating graveyard for only 10 minutes before the torpedo catches up to end it all. 1/2 hour job.

What talking you? North Korea nuclear all testing only. How to fight proven superpower USA with nuclear power?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend fatty kim 见过世面 不是吓大的。 trump is a pok kai n will lose big.

What will trump lose? He gives business to USA weapon makers, make USA great
again and will lose nothing. Neither Russia nor EU nor China will sanction USA for reining in the North Korea tyrant. The most they will just say they don't support trump's actions that's all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

With Middle East countries in a destabilised region controlled by ISIS and other rebel groups and Asia threatened by North Korea's seemingly nuclear aggression, a more militant stance by the US towards ISIS and Pyongyang could spell big trouble for the world.

No. Look at all that display of untested weapons by north Korea, the day these weapons and nuclear become successful will be the day North Korea start to terrorise Asia or everyone else, just like Japan last time and two bombs on Japan were needed to end the war. So a more militant stance by USA is not spell big trouble but necessary to rein north Korea in before they go round terrorising others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kindness do not beget kindness. Giving in to bastards only get more bullying in return. Bastards will just go round terrorising others. I support Trump to bomb all self entitled bullying bastards to million pieces to have world peace!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pommies created world troubles w gunboats and drug trades.

Extinct pommies there will be world peace.

Only Chinese can contain pommies nonsense.

Time to draw pommies back to N Asia to fight w nuke ready NK.

Pommies are good attacking weak countries and never face powerful gunboats countries before. This time coward pommies shd try NK to prove they hv better gunboats.