• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Liberal Teacher Humiliates Good Sinkie Chink Kid For Calling A Nigger A Nigger!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singapore-racism_1.jpg

There are a few things I don't abide in my classes.

One of them is racism. Today in class I pulled a boy out of class because he called one of his classmates "死黒人” (it literally translates to "die black person" but colloquially it's more accurately translated to "stupid black person", and is typically used on people who have dark and tanned skin, not necessarily just African Americans).

This kid was from a majority race in Singapore, and I called him out on it. I told him people of his race were literally being abused and faced racism daily overseas, and that he was taking advantage of the safe environment here where he's one of the majority. I told him that saying sorry to his friend was not enough, that he shouldn't do it again.

Don't we all know that's not going to happen.

So I addressed the class on this. Acknowledged that I have said racist things before years ago, and that I have also been the target of racism right here in sunny Singapore. And that if you can't even respect your friends and peers (because that's what it boils down to), then how can you expect others to respect you.

Pretty sure most of it fell on deaf ears, given that they are a class that has trouble respecting themselves, and with very probable self-esteem issues.

It is so, so painful to see the world the way it is. To see kids behaving that way because we as adults tell them (through our behavior and the words we say) that it is okay. That it is normal to have pre-conceived (negative) notions of what different cultures or races or ethnicities are, or do, or have. It is tiring and exhausting trying to re-educate these kids into thinking that everyone deserves respect.

The very fact that we NEED to RE-EDUCATE them about that is, in itself, appalling.

And no, this isn't just at the secondary school level either. I had to address a similar issue while teaching a primary 2 class this morning, when they didn't react to 2 ethnic dances I mentioned we would be learning, but started giggling and making noise when I mentioned the third.

Every day I realize how broken our world is, and how we are the ones who broke it. But shouldn't we also be trying to help fix it?

Sarah
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/a...y-call-classmate-racist-name-stops-class-does
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are more open minded and common to see races name calling until British Empire American toxic culture behaviour build resent on racisim.

Only dictatorship Angmoh want to separate races built resentment among races.

Asians are free country and mych way ahwad of multiracial society living uber one country.

Ask British Empire angmoh wtf why banned Chinese entry to America for 100 years? Worst racist people in the world is drug trafficker pommies angmoh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nigger is bigger what. Why the insecurity? :confused:

It was usual when we were young to call, "hak guei, keow tor, kek leng, mai lai chue...etc"....& they call us, babi, etc...it usually name calling & seldom violence come into it...

When we see a NIGGER, we call them hak guei also...that was what we call a nigger...white men..." hong mo guei"...or the common name "johnny"...:rolleyes:

It is when people gets sensitive to name calling...that is when the problem starts...for it will involve defining who is inferior or superior.......it is the "small people" who are inferior that wants to be superior....you can be BABI...I won't bat an eyelid..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This teacher speaks the truth,not only should he get down from his high pedestal,he should climb even higher,not only should we fight against racism,we should go as far as to practise reverse racism as well!!Everyday I exercise my quota of slap a chink,mocking my fellow Chinamen and insulting their language and culture,Everytime I walk down the street and see a bunch of chinks coming from the opposite direction,I say to myself "man what a bunch of ugly motherfuckers,uncouth, disgusting creatures." "Why can't they be more like white men?"
Every night I lie in bed and stare at the ceiling and sing songs of woe and pity and ask myself why was I born a chink.

It is only through self criticism and self deprecation that we can achieve true enlightenment and aspire to be more than what God intended us.that or bleaching or turning ur skin white like michael jackson.

[video=youtube;6JNwqRF32ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI[/video]

Last edited:

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Today I pulled a boy out of class for making a racist remark

By Sarah Liwen Smith

There are a few things I don't abide in my classes.

One of them is racism. Today I pulled a boy out of class because he called one of his classmates "死黒人” (it literally translates to "die black person" but colloquially it's more accurately translated to "stupid black person", and is typically used on people who have dark and tanned skin, not necessarily just African Americans).

This kid was from a majority race in Singapore, and I called him out on it. I told him people of his race were literally being abused and faced racism daily overseas, and that he was taking advantage of the safe environment here where he belongs to the majority. I told him that saying sorry to his friend was not enough, that he shouldn't do it again.

Don't we all know that's not going to happen.

So I addressed the class on this. Acknowledged that I have said racist things before years ago, and that I have also been the target of racism right here in sunny Singapore. And that if you can't even respect your friends and peers (because that's what it boils down to), then how can you expect others to respect you.

Pretty sure most of my advice fell on deaf ears, given that they are a class that has trouble respecting themselves, with many of the students probably having self-esteem issues themselves.

Read more at Today I pulled a boy out of class for making a racist remark

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today I pulled a boy out of class for making a racist remark

ralders will say she is bonkable.. i'm gg to call her out for 19stand.

thugnology

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Today I pulled a boy out of class for making a racist remark

This is THE NEW GLOBAL CHANGE, who is SG52 to DREAM OF STOPPING THIS? Racism Feud Unrest Violence Hostility.