• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taking prescription medication abroad

jhonwalker

Hello,
Was wondering how many people go abroad with prescription medication, I plan on visiting the states in a few months and believe there TSA officials are renowned for showing disabled, people up, it will be a 9 hour flight so being stuck in customs for X amount of hours while they test my medication which I need and if they refuse it into the country do I have the right to return on the next flight free of charge as going without my medication can cause me to have severe complications, I will be taking a weeks supply just in case suitcase gets lost in transit, but 4 weeks without I couldn't cope, I will have a letter from my consultants and GP but I'm aware they have the right to refuse just wondering how many have come across such situations.
Thanks.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- http://www.youreable.com/forums/showthread.php/16469-Taking-prescription-medication-abroad?
-  3D Personal Cloud Storage Video Examples