• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Very realistic type of breakfast/lunch/dinner money to be earned !

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mleague.jpg

low investment with high returns
not greedy
non blind bet - bet opposite of crowds - hang around sg pool outlet to listen to town talk and just bet against them
go for high odds payout
lookout for market trend as well
high success rate non guaranteed but no agent fees needed.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
low investment with high returns
not greedy
non blind bet - bet opposite of crowds - hang around sg pool outlet to listen to town talk and just bet against them
go for high odds payout
lookout for market trend as well
high success rate non guaranteed but no agent fees needed.

forget about probability
forget about team strength
greedy stupid sinkie loser punter put big money 1k to 2k on home team @ 1.65 to win a miserable 65%

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
forget about probability
forget about team strength
greedy stupid sinkie loser punter put big money 1k to 2k on home team @ 1.65 to win a miserable 65%

book makers instill fear by making a team look higher possibility to win by offering low odds. When a big player bet 1k or 2k he will have fear of placing his bets on a high odds . He will think that is as good as throwing his money into the rubbish bin. They later then realised they are conned. But the next time round, they commit the same act of fear.
The cycle goes on and on.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some self offered Q&A

1. cb chootchiew show winning ticket. What about those loss ?
This is just a sample ticket to show the odds. Of course some are losses.
The objectives is to make lunch money.

2. how often do u bet ?
randomly. not all games.

3. how u know which one to choose there are so many matches knn ?
You need to apply skills on this.
a. get to know big punters
b. spend some time in sg pool outlets to hear gossip
c. check soccer forum to findout the heavier bets
d. lastly is the key to success. I will not disclose this. only can hint the opening and closing of a odds. :p

As I mentioned before, there are bound to be losses. But due to the high odds , on a weekly basis I never lose before in total bets . avoid making too many bets .

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sai la u. If u know u can win, sure win
Should buy 10K

I didn't mentioned sure win for 1 match. But on overall I didn't lose after I finalised my strategy.
you can say ..well I should increase all the bets to 10k. I ever thought about this but it is still gambling with risk.
Therefore I'm contented to earn lunch money. Greed kill people remember this.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
are you watching the match too ? :biggrin:

before I discovered soccers are Mickey mouse show I watched.
After i discovered it I stopped to watch and just listen to the scoring sound effect from live website .
After i discovered alot of sound effect came at close to full time I was curious how come they can align their scoring to match the fixed result , I'm tempted to watch the last 10mins :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
afc.jpg

Todays lunch money ;p

afc1.jpg

Just look at how the match was fixed.
Seoul was the favourite team, with -1.5 goals at very high odds. But.... they will not let you win even there were 3 goals ahead. Mickey mouse show will kickoff towards the end. This is to let stupid punter who were greedy to take the -1.5 goals to have a false winning hope and excitement.
I already knew this will happen, hence I only bet the 1x2 pure win ;p