• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat D Day coming!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The High Court will deliver a verdict on an appeal by leaders of City Harvest Church next Friday (Apr 7).

The six church leaders were sentenced to jail terms of between 21 months and 8 years in November 2015 for misusing S$50 million of church funds – the largest amount of charity funds ever misappropriated in Singapore. The money was used to bankroll the secular music career of church founder Kong Hee's wife, Sun Ho.

All six launched appeals, arguing their convictions should be overturned.

Prosecutors have urged the High Court to not only uphold the convictions, but to increase the sentences as follows:

Kong Hee: From 8 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Tan Ye Peng: From 5 years and 6 months to 11 to 12 years' jail

Chew Eng Han: From 6 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Serina Wee: From 5 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

John Lam: From 3 years to 8 to 9 years' jail

Sharon Tan: From 21 months to 5 to 6 years' jail

The prosecutors said the six "committed fraud of the worst kind" and that the judge had given "undue weight" to mitigating factors by noting that the offenders caused no permanent loss to the church and did not gain personally from their crimes.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What will become of Serina Wee after 12 years ' absence ?

58662d1389926971-serina-wee-2014-stay-tuned-1792.jpg

Haiz....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Members of the public – mainly ordinary men – are facing a moral dilemma.

They do not want Serina Wee – one of the six City Harvesters on trial for performing sorcery on church funds – charged in court because her beauty and aura has convinced them she is innocent.

serina-wee-01.jpg

Instead, ordinary men would rather Sun Ho take her place and go on trial, because they feel lesser for her.
And also partly because Sun Ho sacrificed $10 million making one album.

But that would mean the men won’t be able to see the drop gorgeous photos of Serina Wee in the papers everyday if Sun Ho takes her place.

One Singaporean man, Gan Pai Kuah, said: “You look at her. So gorgeous. I see her go to trial my heart pain.”
“But if Sun Ho go to trial, everyday I open the newspaper, you tell me you will sian half or not?”

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throughout her time on the stand so far, Serina Wee always spoke in a calm and measured manner.

But yesterday, that coolness was shattered as she addressed the court regarding her love for City Harvest Church (CHC).

In an emotional five-minute speech, former CHC finance manager Wee, 38, told the court she would never do anything that could harm her church.

"I love my church a lot and I would not do anything illegal to put myself, my leaders and my church family at risk," she said.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah, seems like the prosecutor is most tulan with serina.
based on the incremental of years proposed, serina one is the highest.
not fair le.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Members of the public – mainly ordinary men – are facing a moral dilemma.

They do not want Serina Wee – one of the six City Harvesters on trial for performing sorcery on church funds – charged in court because her beauty and aura has convinced them she is innocent.

View attachment 30125

Instead, ordinary men would rather Sun Ho take her place and go on trial, because they feel lesser for her.
And also partly because Sun Ho sacrificed $10 million making one album.

But that would mean the men won’t be able to see the drop gorgeous photos of Serina Wee in the papers everyday if Sun Ho takes her place.

One Singaporean man, Gan Pai Kuah, said: “You look at her. So gorgeous. I see her go to trial my heart pain.”
But if Sun Ho go to trial, everyday I open the newspaper, you tell me you will sian half or not?

GAN PAI KUAH , you have to be more careful with your word. Boss Sam's idol is Sun Ho. Good thing he is now converted or else ....

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"The six church leaders were sentenced to jail terms of between 21 months and 8 years in November 2015"

they have been out on bail for 1.5 years?!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was it a mistake to go for the appeal ?

What if they all got a longer sentence ?

Kong Hee: From 8 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Tan Ye Peng: From 5 years and 6 months to 11 to 12 years' jail

Chew Eng Han: From 6 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

Serina Wee: From 5 years to 11 to 12 years' jail

John Lam: From 3 years to 8 to 9 years' jail

Sharon Tan: From 21 months to 5 to 6 years' jail

What message will the judge deliver to the public with his judgment on Apr 7 ?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's see serina 12. years. if good behaviour only do 8 years. if in cell got lesbo help her massage her neh neh should b quite firm. question is will her husband eat outside ? eight long years of celibacy ? u think monk ?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let's see serina 12. years. if good behaviour only do 8 years. if in cell got lesbo help her massage her neh neh should b quite firm. question is will her husband eat outside ? eight long years of celibacy ? u think monk ?

If she didn't appeal , she got 5 years sentence and with good behaviour , maybe her sentence can be reduced to 3 years.

Now even with good behaviour, it will be down from 12 years to 8 years.

Not smart.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do the prison service provide intimacy time for married couples ?