• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chinese were banned entry in America for 100 years..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a video saying Chinese helped built railroads and bridges in America in 1800s but then Chinese were banned and kickout of America for 100 years. Lost the video link.

Fucking British Empire pommies too afraid of sharing America with the Chinese. While the British Empire built their Statue of Liberty saying welcome people from all over the world except Chinese.

Go google search the video link and share the story here.

Fucking angmoh pommies evil bastards Chinese haters ahhh!

quelone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw a video saying Chinese helped built railroads and bridges in America in 1800s but then Chinese were banned and kickout of America for 100 years. Lost the video link.

Fucking British Empire pommies too afraid of sharing America with the Chinese. While the British Empire built their Statue of Liberty saying welcome people from all over the world except Chinese.

Go google search the video link and share the story here.

Fucking angmoh pommies evil bastards Chinese haters ahhh!

Chinese should have been banned forever from coming out of China because of opium abusers like you.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact Chinese were banned entry in Canada and Australia too for 100 years.

Pommies are really Chinese haters. Too afraid of hardworking and clever Chinese.

Try today and see what they can get from the Chinese.

Revenge is in chinese blood.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese people should stay in China. why go to white people countries and be treated badly or be second-class citizens ?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Pommies are really Chinese haters. Too afraid of hardworking and clever Chinese.

I'm Burmese and I hate the Chinese too. They are cheats, liars and con artists. I'm not surprised nobody wants them in their countries. They should stay in China where they belong instead of polluting the world with inferior genes.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm Burmese and I hate the Chinese too. They are cheats, liars and con artists. I'm not surprised nobody wants them in their countries. They should stay in China where they belong instead of polluting the world with inferior genes.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog we chinks are chears,liars and con artists but you are not a superior burmese. You're an inferior chink like me! :p

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
More likely angmoh cheats cannot beat Chinese cheats.

Hv to resort to ban Chinese in America.

Shows that even angmoh cannot beat Chinese at cheating.

Chinese are the best.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Burmese are villsge people get slaughtered by angmohs easily. Dont know how to cheats better than Chinese.

Talk so much.