• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Burn opium China national hero Lin Zexu was Hokkien

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lin Zexu was a good official who cared a great deal about the people. Even after kena sabotaged by Qi shan and emperor demoted and exiled him to Xinjiang, he was still worrying for the people and not sad for himself and wrote a poem full of patriotism.

https://zhidao.baidu.com/question/1...60F239731DB6FB4F2E6420F32&tj=zhidao_1_0_10_l2

鸦片战争爆发后,定海失陷,琦善到广州,与林则徐反其道而行之。在英侵略者威胁利诱下,擅自签定割让香港,赔偿烟价六百万元的《穿鼻草约》。但他却把这一切都归罪于林则徐。 林则徐抗英有功,却遭投降派诬陷,被光绪帝革职,“从重发往伊犁,效力赎罪。”他忍辱负重,道光二十一年(1841年7月14日)踏上戌途。在赴戌途中,仍忧国忧民,并不为个人的坎坷而唏嘘,当与妻子在古城西安告别时,在满腔愤怒下写了“苟利国家生死以,岂因祸福避趋之”的激励诗句。这是他爱国情感的抒发,也是他性情人格的写照。

it doesn't pay to be a patriot and caring for the chinks in china. look at all the patriots from yue fei to the general who kept the manchus at bay during the ming dynasty. one kena imprisoned and murdered by strangling while the other kena imprisoned and cut into a thousand pieces. when they are reborn, they vow to be angmo, live in angmo countries and never set foot in china again. angmo is the best!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well between Cantonese and mandarin, i will vote for mandarin anytime. Please lah Hokkiens jealous of Cantonese? See my post earlier got Hokkien astronomer discovered minor planet and named it after Lin Zexu. Cantonese got or not? And don't think too highly of Cantonese movies and cantopop, never interest alot of people - like me and my family and my friends - at all, be it now or last time.

Actually there was a debate to replace mandarin as mandarin was seen as a Manchu language..The one tat voted no must be the northern ah tiongs n the fuckiens. I find the fuckiens to be very jealous of Cantonese as the language and culture and media has maintained it's edge over mandarin. The position of Cantonese..Being taught as an official language..The movies and cantopop etcbis light years ahead of the fuckiens..Even Taiwan TV serials etc the Taiwanese themselves don't watch..And besides ah Bengs etc..Who listen to fuckien songs? So the fuckiens with the tail between their legs and of course their culture can only do one thing..Pull the Cantonese down to their level and fight dirty. I find the most pro mandarin n pro commies r the fuckiens. They support the speak mandarin campaign and advocate it even when nantah n hokkein schools were shut by the pappies. They say mandarin is the national language. During the umbrella movement those old ah pek fuckiens were the ones dissing it..Saying HK ppl are ungrateful and that the commies will invade. Don't this attitude sound familiar ? They act the same way during every GE. Tat is why Singkieland is fucked n look at all the places where the fuckiens make up the majority Chinese. These areas r 3rd world countries.. Manila n Jakarta..The only place tat is run better is Penang..But don't forget..The Chinese there always vote BN till now. But now too late..m&ds have out breed the cina. And Singkieland is not going to get better if this fuckien attitude continues. Kia su Kia see kiam siap die don't want face..

speaking of Cantonese it was popular when hk was in its hey days. Nobody really cares about hk movies anymore. Who talks about Andy lau and the other heavenly kings? It's a joke that Korean music might be more popular than Chinese music regardless of dialect amongst Chinese populations.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Speaking of movies well Hollywood is down in the dumps. Just see what's screening. Beauty and the beast starring emma watson. Power rangers? Ghost in the shell in real life instead of animation. GITS is a Japanese anime that has been dubbed in English. Yup Hollywood is out of ideas that's why so many of their movies are remakes of foreign films often poorly done. Yet it's still better than hk movies. The only Chinese movie I can find is some Chinese vampire movie from shaw. Not sure about GV but should be the same. Hk movies lack creativity. The last time they did internal affairs they had movies coming out with the mole subplot or main plot for years. Yip man was good and Donny wants to do a 4th installment. Hk movies only interesting for gangster and action and even then it's so cliche. Slap stick humor from Jackie Chan is also passe but Jackie has a new movie.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Tang dynasty is a failure, then don't know which dynasty can consider success.
It is precisely the failure of the great or "great" Tang dynasty which proves that all other Chinese dynasties and governments until now (including the current PRC government) are lousy governments. :wink:
If the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
were/are really superior or even just good enough, the Tang dynasty would have lasted until today, just like the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_House_of_Japan

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Chinese people have been greedy cowards for thousands of years, which is why they and their descendants are DESTINED to remain as SLAVES (whether of their own fellow, but "elite" upper-class, Chinese or foreigners or even both) until the end of the world. :(

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
No he is not superstitious but believe in Buddhist teachings of karma.... and that's why the apologising to the gods of sea.
Does/did the original Buddhism teach that so-called "gods of the sea" exist? :confused: :wink:

You so smart please suggest where else on this planet.
Once again, if he was truly sincere about not "polluting their realm" (i.e. if the "gods of the sea" that he worships outrank even the Qing emperor, and he truly fears those "gods"), he would simply not have thrown the opium into the sea, no matter what. :wink:
Therefore, throwing the opium anywhere else on this flat Earth (not "planet") is not the point. :wink:

Last edited:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin Zexu was a Fuzhou native, in a region in north eastern Fujian that has its own dialect as well as its unique cuisine and opera. It is a sub-culture that is different from Min Nan in southern Fujian. A Xiamen native when visiting Fuzhou has to converse in Mandarin to the locals as nobody in Fuzhou can understand the Min Nan dialect. Fujian is very diverse; there are sizeable Hakka people in Fujian (the famous one being the badminton star Lin Dan) and there are few other sub-groups living in the hilly regions of northern Fujian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
it doesn't pay to be a patriot and caring for the chinks in china. look at all the patriots from yue fei to the general who kept the manchus at bay during the ming dynasty. one kena imprisoned and murdered by strangling while the other kena imprisoned and cut into a thousand pieces. when they are reborn, they vow to be angmo, live in angmo countries and never set foot in china again. angmo is the best!

Yeah lots of Han Chinese traitor dogs around to chop fellow Chinese patriots who stick their head out caring for Chinese. In the first place Manchu was able to rule also due to Han Chinese traitor dog Wu Sangui right?

"Wu Sangui was a Chinese military general who was instrumental in the fall of the Ming Dynasty and the establishment of the Qing Dynasty in 1644. Wikipedia"

Actually not just China Chinese, it's the same for Spore Chinese. I stick my head out to insist hiring sinkies (instead of Indian accountant) but the sinkie Chinese accountant hired in the end collaborated with mudlander Indian to harm me. Oh btw she is a Cantonese hahahaha.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lots of Han Chinese traitor dogs around to chop fellow Chinese patriots who stick their head out caring for Chinese. In the first place Manchu was able to rule also due to Han Chinese traitor dog Wu Sangui right?

"Wu Sangui was a Chinese military general who was instrumental in the fall of the Ming Dynasty and the establishment of the Qing Dynasty in 1644. Wikipedia"

Actually not just China Chinese, it's the same for Spore Chinese. I stick my head out to insist hiring sinkies (instead of Indian accountant) but the sinkie Chinese accountant hired in the end collaborated with mudlander Indian to harm me. Oh btw she is a Cantonese hahahaha.

I applaud the Cantonese for using a snake to deal with a fuckien. Just hope she is smart enough to get rid of the snake when it's job is done. N please lah heaps of local n MNCs hiring FTs as an FTs 1st policy

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I applaud the Cantonese for using a snake to deal with a fuckien. Just hope she is smart enough to get rid of the snake when it's job is done. N please lah heaps of local n MNCs hiring FTs as an FTs 1st policy

Now everyone should know why a Hokkien should vote for mandarin and not Cantonese as national language. Hokkiens can treat Cantonese as the same south China Chinese people but what Cantonese see Hokkien is another story.

Oh btw desmondquek here should ask you fucktonese you rant so much about mandarin and how inferior Hokkiens are, then please show your superiority and go overthrow the commies.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now everyone should know why a Hokkien should vote for mandarin and not Cantonese as national language. Hokkiens can treat Cantonese as the same south China Chinese people but what Cantonese see Hokkien is another story.

Oh btw desmondquek should ask you fucktonese you rant so much about how inferior Hokkiens are then, please show your superiority and go overthrow the commies.

Fuckiens only know how to treat themselves well..But when shit hits the fan..They will just go with the flow...They will even turn on each other...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
speaking of Cantonese it was popular when hk was in its hey days. Nobody really cares about hk movies anymore. Who talks about Andy lau and the other heavenly kings? It's a joke that Korean music might be more popular than Chinese music regardless of dialect amongst Chinese populations.

Yeah nowadays i don't even watch HK drama anymore. Boring like hell and same old actors/actress.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuckiens only know how to treat themselves well..But when shit hits the fan..They will just go with the flow...They will even turn on each other...

But the fact is i fght hard with the mudlander Indian to hire a sinkie accountant and that can be Hokkien Cantonese or whatever. And i did hire that fucktonese accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of movies well Hollywood is down in the dumps. Just see what's screening. Beauty and the beast starring emma watson. Power rangers? Ghost in the shell in real life instead of animation. GITS is a Japanese anime that has been dubbed in English. Yup Hollywood is out of ideas that's why so many of their movies are remakes of foreign films often poorly done. Yet it's still better than hk movies. The only Chinese movie I can find is some Chinese vampire movie from shaw. Not sure about GV but should be the same. Hk movies lack creativity. The last time they did internal affairs they had movies coming out with the mole subplot or main plot for years. Yip man was good and Donny wants to do a 4th installment. Hk movies only interesting for gangster and action and even then it's so cliche. Slap stick humor from Jackie Chan is also passe but Jackie has a new movie.

French movies also not bad, I watched a few before when taking flight. Good and touching storyline. I can't stand Jackie Chan movies at all.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But the fact is i fght hard with the mudlander Indian to hire a sinkie accountant and that can be Hokkien Cantonese or whatever. And i did hire that fucktonese accountant.
U did tat? Good on u..But I always take what a fuckien say with a pinch of salt..They brag too much..Or u hire the local accountant bcos with a shit skin one u will have to do more work?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
U did tat? Good on u..But I always take what a fuckien say with a pinch of salt..They brag too much..Or u hire the local accountant bcos with a shit skin one u will have to do more work?

Everyone should see now what's the problem with selfish sinkies. You fight for them to hire Sporean first and they turned around to accuse you do it for yourself. You help to speak out for anything that is none of your business like Lehman bond and they say it's becos you invested in it and lost money.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is precisely the failure of the great or "great" Tang dynasty which proves that all other Chinese dynasties and governments until now (including the current PRC government) are lousy governments. :wink:
If the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_Chinese
were/are really superior or even just good enough, the Tang dynasty would have lasted until today, just like the:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_House_of_Japan

Unfortunately, the vast majority of Chinese people have been greedy cowards for thousands of years, which is why they and their descendants are DESTINED to remain as SLAVES (whether of their own fellow, but "elite" upper-class, Chinese or foreigners or even both) until the end of the world. :(

Japan Imperial also figure head now only what. UK etc also. So dynasties are either overthrown or become figure head only. Not just China.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does/did the original Buddhism teach that so-called "gods of the sea" exist? :confused: :wink:

Once again, if he was truly sincere about not "polluting their realm" (i.e. if the "gods of the sea" that he worships outrank even the Qing emperor, and he truly fears those "gods"), he would simply not have thrown the opium into the sea, no matter what. :wink:
Therefore, throwing the opium anywhere else on this flat Earth (not "planet") is not the point. :wink:

You are very evil and irresponsible to accuse Lin Zexu insincere knowing he had no alternative other than throwing the opium into the sea. Your kind of working attitude is no need to work and let other people do the clear shit job and then you can just criticise him as insincere. At least the angmoh bastards got alternative like dumping waste they don't want to other countries/other races. Whereas you Chinese only know how to condemn Chinese diligently doing the dirty job, without offering a single alternative, so that you can be free of sin and act holy.

Anyway what's wrong to write a note to sea of gods to apologise? Nothing insincere about it. And Buddhist doesn't mean cannot follow the people custom or practice at that time. Like if there is drought can also ask for rain. Please bear in mind Lin Zexu time was 200 years ago, not now.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lin Zexu was a Fuzhou native, in a region in north eastern Fujian that has its own dialect as well as its unique cuisine and opera. It is a sub-culture that is different from Min Nan in southern Fujian. A Xiamen native when visiting Fuzhou has to converse in Mandarin to the locals as nobody in Fuzhou can understand the Min Nan dialect. Fujian is very diverse; there are sizeable Hakka people in Fujian (the famous one being the badminton star Lin Dan) and there are few other sub-groups living in the hilly regions of northern Fujian.

Not same 闽南人? But the Hokkien astronomer that i mentioned in the earlier post obviously think they are the same people i.e Fujian and still named the minor planet he discovered after Lin Zexu and that article was about 闽南.