• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Idol-Worshipping Uncle Sets Jiuhu Biscuits On Fire To Show They Are Full Of Chemicals

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idol-Worshipping Uncle Sets Jiuhu Biscuits On Fire To Show They Are Full Of Chemi

Singapore uncle? Xiasay Singaporeans. The biscuit is dry and got oil/fats mah.

Of course will burn leh.

My uncles and aunties chatgroup sure going to share this like crazy this weekend.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Idol-Worshipping Uncle Sets Jiuhu Biscuits On Fire To Show They Are Full Of Chemi

Oily biscuits catch fire more easily than any. Wet biscuit hard to catch fire. Idiots peasants lack science knowledge talking rubbish. Also porous biscuits catch fire faster than solid one, air / oxygen inside will burn faster, the more passage the structure to let oxygen molecules inside of it, the fast it burns.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i remember when i was a kid and a hardcore pyromaniac,i used to set fire to potato chips.they burn like kerosene and are incredible source of fuels and heat btus.i bet if u send them for laboratory testing,it will contain every sort of oil based product and chemicals from gasoline to kerosene to diesel to lubricants to LPG to paraffin from crude oil.

my grandparents and relatives love to burn incense and pray to the gods,from now on im going to burn a bowl of Lay's szechuan mala chicken and doritos to the potato chip gods.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore uncle? Xiasay Singaporeans. The biscuit is dry and got oil/fats mah.

Of course will burn leh.

My uncles and aunties chatgroup sure going to share this like crazy this weekend.

that's why I said these uncles and aunties are condemned to a life of stupidity and only fit to drive taxis or clean tables. This idiot does not even know basic science or logic and YET the way he talk so arrogantly as if he knows it all and with a smug fark up face. I hope the biscuit company sues him for libel and slander. farking stupid. ask him to burn a piece of bak kwa and just because it burns means it is made of plastic???? farking stupid people. seen these type of people everyday. arrogant and stupid bastards. on top of his farking smug look. really buay tahan. a real joke worse than mudland bomoh using coconut shells(at least that guy is entertaining and harmless)

Last edited:

desmondquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is a result of pap education system. must be the no brain 70%

No amount of education will help sinkies. Most of it is already genetically fixed.

ejected.president

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ever see roti prata on fire?

stock-photo-a-roti-indian-flatbread-cooking-on-a-coal-fire-183550829.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In the old days people like to test leather by burning it. Fake leather will burn and real leather won't. So if you got a new branded wallet your peers would snatch it away and do the fire test on it

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

this is a result of pap education system. must be the no brain 70%

He should come to church more often and his IQ would go up several points. Pastor Rony is a great preacher!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal

Palm oil mixed compound is used in da manufacturing of most economical brands of biscuits!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Thank goodness, my chat group shot it down real quick.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank goodness, my chat group shot it down real quick.

Judging from the sheer arrogance of that uncle in the video, i am glad that he scored the biggest own goal in his life.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

These are the type of people malays faced with they came in their millions. Quarrel also no use.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These are the type of people malays faced with they came in their millions. Quarrel also no use.

yes i sympathise with u for once,this is what it feels like to deal with 70 percent morons and sinkie fuckeins on a daily basis.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

that's why I said these uncles and aunties are condemned to a life of stupidity and only fit to drive taxis or clean tables. This idiot does not even know basic science or logic and YET the way he talk so arrogantly as if he knows it all and with a smug fark up face. I hope the biscuit company sues him for libel and slander. farking stupid. ask him to burn a piece of bak kwa and just because it burns means it is made of plastic???? farking stupid people. seen these type of people everyday. arrogant and stupid bastards. on top of his farking smug look. really buay tahan. a real joke worse than mudland bomoh using coconut shells(at least that guy is entertaining and harmless)

Don't laugh at him. To this day there are still people who believe the earth is flat. Uncle is genius by comparison

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't laugh at him. To this day there are still people who believe the earth is flat. Uncle is genius by comparison

this probably explains why sinkies are favorite targets for scammers.