• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Have you ever been "molested" in the gate hold room at the airport ?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days the body search is pretty thorough. I have been searched by both male and female airport staff, but it appears that the female staff are over zealous. I almost feel molested by these female staff.

Two weeks ago, this butch-looking staff at the airport even slipped her hands into the opening of the bottom of my long pants and rubbed my calf muscles all the way up. If a male staff had performed the search with the same zealousness on a female passenger, sure kanna accused of molesting.

Now I try to stay away from the butch and auntie looking airport staff doing body search at gate hold room.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a pleasure that still got people willing to 'touch' those
Fat and old body.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
These Cisco Certis and Aetos security are LBGT Bapok jobs and their hands full of HIV AIDS to sepok people all over KNN!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah like that sure many gays want to apply for this job.

Normally there are 2 gantry posts at one gate, so these days i am very vigilant. I have noticed those Cheekopeh aunties will beo the people queuing from afar, so you must do likewise. The ckp ones will touch everywhere machiam you are drug mule.