• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When is Amazon Prime coming? KNN Milk Powder prices rose 120% in 10 years.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for sharing. Superb Article

When a woman is lactating, there is little or no vaginal lubrication when she becomes sexually excited.

When a woman is lactating, she may have a milk ejection reflex when she experiences orgasm. This response depends on the timing of the sexual encounter, the mother's breastfeeding experience, and the age of the baby.

The nipples of a lactating woman may be sensitive during the act of breastfeeding

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is for what de?
My eye doctor said I got fluid retention in my eyes.
I see her next month. She suggest a medicine but I afraid it will cost a lot of money.
If so expensive then I rather be blind.

A lot of old people got fluid retention (liquid not blood).
Only consider lucentis or Eyelea. Many poor people use Avastin which cost 90% cheaper, but it designed for cancer treatment, not really for eyes. So it is not really helpful.

Once u need Lucentis or Eyelea, you might need 3 jabs every 12 to 48 months (for regular maintenance).

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of old people got fluid retention (liquid not blood).
Only consider lucentis or Eyelea. Many poor people use Avastin which cost 90% cheaper, but it designed for cancer treatment, not really for eyes. So it is not really helpful.

Once u need Lucentis or Eyelea, you might need 3 jabs every 12 to 48 months (for regular maintenance).

Nowadays Doctors will suggest you to do a lot of procedures without thinking your pockets
And most terrible thing you have to suffer the pain and they didn't give you an answer for your problem.

And then suggest you a lot of expensive medicine and I still not sure whether the medicine help or not

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays Doctors will suggest you to do a lot of procedures without thinking your pockets
And most terrible thing you have to suffer the pain and they didn't give you an answer for your problem.

And then suggest you a lot of expensive medicine and I still not sure whether the medicine help or not

No, they did suggest Avastin which is dirt cheap but doesn't work. So you lan lan got to choose lucentis or Eyelea.
Usually patients start of with Lucentis (very effective cheaper than Eyelea) and use it for many years until Lucentis don't work, than they switch to Eyelea.

Please find out more from your medical doctors.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, they did suggest Avastin which is dirt cheap but doesn't work. So you lan lan got to choose lucentis or Eyelea.
Usually patients start of with Lucentis (very effective cheaper than Eyelea) and use it for many years until Lucentis don't work, than they switch to Eyelea.

Please find out more from your medical doctors.

I still can read a lot of small words
So my doctor said I can wait and hold on.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
China Milk - Shares of China Huishan Dairy Holdings Co. sank by a record 85 percent in Hong Kong before the company halted trading.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ummets-91-erasing-4-2-billion-in-market-value

1000x-1.png

Liaoning’s government held a meeting Thursday afternoon with 23 creditor banks to discuss Huishan Dairy’s debt, Caixin reported, citing unidentified people.