• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious When is Amazon Prime coming? KNN Milk Powder prices rose 120% in 10 years.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milk powder price woes: Average cost up by 120% in 10 years http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/milk-powder-price-woes

After more than doubling between 2004 and 2014, the average price of a 900g tin has risen a further 10 per cent in the past two years, according to figures from the Singapore Department of Statistics.

Over the past decade, the average price of such a tin has gone from $25.42 to $56.06, a rise of about 120 per cent.

SG50 babies drink what? The elders in my family drank this when they were babies. Will we start to tell our young parents that every milk is a good milk?
13043358_L1.jpg

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is to drink breast milk
Can save money and more nutrition

breast milk is not as rich as cow milk. Milk powders have added nutrients for babies, it is like those old people who cannot eat proper meals, depending on special formulated milk as Meal-Supplement. Breast milk is good for immunity but a child's growing up nutrient needs exceeds what breast milk can offer, beyond 6-8 months of breastfeeding.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why I see some of my female colleagues insist on breastfeeding
Even their kid >15 months

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
some of the ladies actually get big O when their babies sucking the tits

I didn't know lactating ladies can be so horny their tits are suckled.
http://breastfeeding.org.sg/

Some Board members of Breast Feeding Association used to claim that they breastfeed their kids until 5 years old.

Breastfeeding is a beautiful sight for men too. However, I get a big turnOff when i saw breastmilks in my company's fridge. I have seemed pinking breastmilks, which means there are blood strains in the milk.
These are iron-fortified milk for the babies. :p

Last edited:

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know something is wrong when baby milk powders can cost as much as meal-supplement powders taken by gay bodybuilders in gym.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
For market differentiation, the most reputable baby milk brands sells different formulation in Malaysia and Singapore, eg lutein

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is small money lah
The most expensive thing in my life is ivig.
A kind of immune system medicine
One bottle cost 1k.
Only 500mg ohh.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milk powder money can not save la
Now don't invest then later TOo sick and you have to spend more in medicine.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is small money lah
The most expensive thing in my life is ivig.
A kind of immune system medicine
One bottle cost 1k.
Only 500mg ohh.

The most expensive medicine in volume is Eylea.
2mg cost $1800 in govt hospital or $3000 in private practice. Patients usually need 3 to 18 dosages.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The most expensive medicine in volume is Eylea.
2mg cost $1800 in govt hospital or $3000 in private practice. Patients usually need 3 to 18 dosages.

This one is for what de?
My eye doctor said I got fluid retention in my eyes.
I see her next month. She suggest a medicine but I afraid it will cost a lot of money.
If so expensive then I rather be blind.