• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ang Moh's Delta Airline gave SHIT inside your blanket = YUCKS! KNN!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/她用機上毛毯-打開竟發現大便-063000648.html

她用機上毛毯 打開竟發現大便

-A
+A

今日新聞NOWnews作者國際中心/綜合報導 | 今日新聞NOWnews – 2017年3月22日 下午2:30
相關內容

若是搭飛機覺得冷,乘客都能使用機上毛毯保暖。不過,出生於美國紐澤西州的喜劇演員拜爾(Nicole Byer),日前搭乘飛機時,竟在毛毯內發現一坨「大便」,讓她感到作嘔,而她也說這輩子再也不敢用機上毛毯。觀賞相片

若是搭飛機覺得冷,乘客都能使用機上毛毯保暖。不過,出生於美國紐澤西州的喜劇演員拜爾(Nicole …

若是搭飛機覺得冷,乘客都能使用機上毛毯保暖。不過,出生於美國紐澤西州的喜劇演員拜爾(Nicole Byer),日前搭乘飛機時,竟在毛毯內發現一坨「大便」,讓她感到作嘔,而她也說這輩子再也不敢用機上毛毯。

據英國《每日郵報》報導,拜爾近日搭乘達美航空(Delta Air Lines),打開毛毯卻發現裡面竟有一坨大便,更傳來陣陣惡臭,而她提到,毛毯是從塑膠袋裡拿出來的,於是質疑員工為什麼會將如此骯髒的毛毯折疊起來,並裝進塑膠袋裡?

拜爾因為此事情受到驚嚇,更坦言再也不敢使用飛機上的毛毯,並將自己的遭遇分享至推特,達美航空則回覆,「謝謝您的提醒,請聯繫機上的空服員,請求協助!」這也讓她更加憤怒,「你在開玩笑嗎?我當然有告訴空服員,這就是你的回覆嗎?有大便在我的毯子裡欸!」

達美航空公司發言人布萊恩(Brian Kruse)則說,公司非常重視投訴,目前還未確定事情真假,但正在進行調查。拜爾也在推特上再次表示,達美航空已經道歉,並退還機票費用,更提供5萬英哩免費里程及禮券作為賠償。

★更多推薦新聞

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/03/woman-claims-she-found-poop-in-her-plane-blanket-on-delta.html

Travel-Horror Twitter Reaches a New Low With This Terrifying Blanket Story
By Madison Malone Kircher

Tweet
Email
Comment
Print

Not the blanket in question. Photo: KatieDobies/Getty Images/iStockphoto

Flying is terribly un-fun on a good day. Nicole Byer is not having a good day. The comedian was on a Delta flight from Baton Rouge to Atlanta when she opened her flight-issued blanket and says she discovered feces inside. “I didn’t notice until I tried to use the blanket about 30 minutes before the end of the flight,” Byer told Select All via Twitter DM. “I opened it and was like what’s that dirt. Then I thought that was too much dirt and there was a smell.”

Dear @Delta the grossest thing happened on my flight. I opened my blanket & there was a literal piece of shit. How does that happen? pic.twitter.com/D0rtJXJgL9
— nicole byer (@nicolebyer) March 16, 2017

.@Delta I would have taken a better picture of the crusty shit. But it was crusty shit and I didn't care to get close to it again.

.@Delta I mean what a gross customer to shit in a blanket... but truly how did an employee just fold it up and put it in a bag?

.@Delta I guess now I'll be cold on all my flights because I can never use a blanket again BC A LITERAL PIECE OF SHIT WAS IN MY LAST BLANKET

“I waited until we landed to truly inspect because I didn’t want to throw a fit before landing,” Byer said. “I told the flight attendant at the end for hand sanitizer and showed him the shit and he was flabbergasted.” She says Delta’s only response to her tweets was telling Byer to speak with the flight attendant on the plane. (Byer says the flight attendant did not take her information and “Delta has also been no help.”) Select All has reached out to Delta and will update this post if we hear back. Until then, if you’re on a plane and really need to use the lavatory, please feel free to move about the cabin, instead of shitting in your blanket. We all thank you in advance.