• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hi Bros N Sis, Need Some Advice..Which One Should I Bonk..The Gmilf Or Milf?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Hi People..i know it may sound complicated but i am in dilemma and has been rolling on my bed sleep and needed some advice.
recently i attended a house warming party in KL and there were lots of milf in that party..
(p.s all pictures shown are for illustration purposes only)

there was both this beautiful curvecous lady in her mid 50s a former beauty contestant and a air stewardess and her stunning looking daughter in her mid late 20s also a beauty contestant and air stewardess that caught my eye whom i later recognized was the gf of my married friend who make her pregnant over a one night stand..i gazed at both of them walked up to her and called out her name..hi michelle..long time no see and she vice versa me too..she later intro her daughter name patricia to me and i told her i knew her when she was just a little girl..i told her you have grown so much look so beautiful just like your mother..the came a long a indo maid carrying a baby girl and michelle told me this is her grand daughter christina also born out of wedlock..we talked about the good ole days back in the 90s where we used to hang out at europa at big splash and spark disco and gaze into each other eyes and make contact..halfway through the party i pretend to carry the grandaughter and walk up to patricia and told her the same story about the good ole days cracking jokes with her and gaze her into the eyes and make contact with her..it was truly a unforgetable encounter with both of them..we exchange contact and i told them i will invite them to spore and stay at mbs all under my account..(actually i am quite broke already..they all still think i am loaded like during the 90s and beside nowadays i am damn tired of trying to impressed woman with my fake rolex watch and made in china leather stuff)
people all i want is to just have a bite of the forbidden fruit with no strings attached..so with your expertise which one should i bonk..the grand mother or the mother..
i really wanted both but i know myself that i can bonk one and beside i am suffering from PME too...i think i will go for the Gmilf..or should i stop playing with fire and forget it..what do you think?

The grand mother michelle really look michelle..

The daughter patricia

The grand daughter christine and the maid rose.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't listen to them listen to me, I am willing to sacrifice time for you, no one else but you, to test drive both n give u my professional advise, it would a wonderful wonderful advise.

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo..share the quality time n love btw da mother n daughter! Tarma time with them..enjoy, bro!