• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sam Leong fucked with the sammyboy.com cookies again this week!

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now it reverted to the old errors that browser's login is limited to one single tab only. When opened multiple tabs on browser you got logged out already. If you closed the tab which you logged in with. You need to redo login once more.

This was the old ways it was, long time ago.

It was fixed for many months.

This week it is back to the same old issue again.

Any body realized it yet?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now it reverted to the old errors that browser's login is limited to one single tab only. When opened multiple tabs on browser you got logged out already. If you closed the tab which you logged in with. You need to redo login once more.

This was the old ways it was, long time ago.

It was fixed for many months.

This week it is back to the same old issue again.

Any body realized it yet?

I have implemented HTTPS. Just delete all the old cookies as they are obsolete.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is there anyway i can search for all my username posts and posting history and download them as a archive in case this forum server ever conks out?

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have implemented HTTPS. Just delete all the old cookies as they are obsolete.

If that is the case this browser in https mode remembers a different set of cookies in each tab and they are not shared on different pages of sammyboy.com on multiple tabs. However in http all the cookies seem to be a single set shared across pages. Something like that.

In the mode that worked better for me, I open different threads in different tabs to read and when I wanted to reply I login. It will find me logged in in every tab as long as I refresh the tab or click some links for it to load, and I remained as logged in all the way until I log out or flush history and cookies off.

Now, however, I am only logged in within the tab which I logged in, not in other tabs. If I accidentally closed that tab on which I had logged in, then I am considered as logged out already, it will not allow me to post and will force to redo login once more. Very sickening.