• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Guess the race: man follows woman to molest her at yishun MRT station

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/beware-yishun-pervert-stalked-rubbed-his-groin-my-bum

yishun_pervert_stalk_molest_0.jpg

Facebook complaint by Lydia Eliya
Ladies, pls b aware of this motherf****R.. frm yishun to sembawang this guy took advantage of me.. he get in at yishun mrt n straight away stand behind my back while talking to his frend ,that i could even feel his breath juz right at my left ears, till 1 moment i felt his groin touches my bum thats when i shouted loud at him n he move, while many other passengers were looking.
Advertisement

The drama nvr ends there, he followed me all the way n i hv to just stand and stare at him while he purposely using n talking on his phone. Thats when i took out my hp n start to record.
He followed me again to the opposite bus stop thats when he realised that am taking his pic,he turn n run away. Am not afraid of these motherfucker coz am think i can handle these shit with my own hands but i juz want to make viral so that ladies out there
BE AWARE of these fucking INDIAN NATIONAL whenever ur in the bz train, make sure to raised yr voice n make other people know, b aware of yr surroundings.
DUN KEEP YR MOUTH SHUT COZ UR AFRAID.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
funny all sg stuff is like angsana and bonzai but gpgt type. sg become lawless with all sg stuff.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
All talk and no action is useless ... the lady should have whacked the scumbag there and then, and out of many commuters in the train, surely there would be one male hero to help her or to call for the police ... make the mata mata work for their wages, instead of cruising around in airconditioned patrol cars or just jalan jalan to makan fresh air....