Thread: Local ah neh sentenced to 10 years in jail for killing a woman while robbing her

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Default Local ah neh sentenced to 10 years in jail for killing a woman while robbing her

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 8

Default Re: Local ah neh sentenced to 10 years in jail for killing a woman while robbing her

local uneducated or lowly educated nehs and muds are very dangerous people. better stay far from these 2 group especially at night.
    Is this how a virginity test is done

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Default Re: Local ah neh sentenced to 10 years in jail for killing a woman while robbing her

Strange. CID couldn't solve this case? What happened to their 'extensive enquiries' blah blah blah BS that comes with cases solved?

My Reputation Points: 218 / Power: 5

Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    local uneducated or lowly educated nehs and muds are very dangerous people. better stay far from these 2 group especially at night.
    It true.i saw plenty of them.
    Especially if they are druggie.

My Reputation Points: 1050 / Power: 4

this guy confessed not because he is remorseful. It is because he is crazy after consuming Methamphetamine or ice.
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    this guy confessed not because he is remorseful. It is because he is crazy after consuming Methamphetamine or ice.
    correct. I wonder how the psychiatrist in charge obtained his license .
    Is this how a virginity test is done

My Reputation Points: 280 / Power: 6

mofo dalit mugshot not made public..dalit will terrorize sinkies upon release

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

16 yrs old and robs someone just for extra pocket money. You see what a fucking shit skin lowlife that is. Actually it's pretty common for these shit skins to act like this. It's not rare at all.

My Reputation Points: 330 / Power: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    16 yrs old and robs someone just for extra pocket money. You see what a fucking shit skin lowlife that is. Actually it's pretty common for these shit skins to act like this. It's not rare at all.
    Shitskins should all be drowned the moment they crawl out from the desi black pussy.

[班埋野鸡] SG CHEAP SLUT kept as 黑市小三 in JB Permai for RM500 a year. Unlimited fucks.

Gunasegaran had convictions in 1998, 2000, 2002 and 2006 for burglary, robbery and theft, and was last given four years and six strokes in 2011 for causing grievous hurt, breach of personal protection order and concealing stolen property.

District Judge Tan Jen Tse said Gunasegaran had committed a very serious offence and noted several aggravating factors in this case.

On Monday (March 20), the 32-year-old was sentenced to the maximum 10 years' jail and 12 strokes of the cane for robbery with hurt. The sentence was backdated to Nov 18, 2013.

dalit sympathizer sentencing....

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 11

Here are a few disgusting posts actually supporting this shit skin

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/107006808-post68.html

Quote Originally Posted by amognoix View Post
    Disagree.

He chose to surrender himself out of guilt.

Takes a man to admit his own mistakes. Let alone face the charge of murder.

I will befriend a repentant murderer rather than a unremorseful "saint".
    [ms]The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it. - Thucydides HardwareZone Forums app[/ms]

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/107008606-post79.html

Quote Originally Posted by Laneige View Post
    Wrong decision n haunt him even when on the run
    He's actually not bad person. If bad won't even feel remorseful
    At least he has the courage to admit even though it takes so long
    Hopefully provide Victim n family some closure

ah how surrender ,why double standard now?

My Reputation Points: 377 / Power: 3

Default Big time injustice in sinkie land

Life is really cheap in sinkie land ... innocent lady got killed but scum got to live his life after 6.6 years in jail ... shouldn't he get hung for killing?

When weapon is used to commit crime, and that weapon causes death during commission of crime, killer should be executed ... fair and square and final justice to victim's family. No, leh, in sinkie land, life is cheap, you can kill but not necessarily you will get hung ... this rubbish way of dealing with serious crime is a joke.

Hang all killers and bring justice to victim's family ...

In the evening of Oct 2, 2001, Ms Soh San was on her way home from work when she was robbed at knife-point and stabbed multiple times in a lift, later dying of her injuries. The culprit was then 16-year-old Gunasegaran Ramasamy, who on Monday (Mar 20) was sentenced to 10 years' jail and 12 strokes of the cane for robbery with hurt, more than 15 years after he committed the crime. .....

Thread Information