• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat At Least 10 Million Women Work In China's Sprawling Sex Trade

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah this type the sluts of sluts. pay men expensive dinner to fuck them :*:

That must be your stupid mother to pay men expensive dinner to fuck her and that's how you bastard is born. Again mudlander low life trick to insinuate and insult me with lies. I paid expensive lunch not dinner - above Aud 100 to be precise - as a gesture to return the host hospitality. And this is not the only time i did that. Whenever host in a country bring me around be it Australia or USA, i will always buy people an expensive meal to return. But looks like mudlander bastards only know how to take free things from people when visiting others and don't know this basic rule and turned it around to their low life standard whore and slut story. Again another case of own self like that accused others to be like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
真是个贱货, only in Singapore, Buangkok. :biggrin:
Go all over the world to pay $100 dinners and hor lan kan...

Hor Lan kan then why you scared to take nric virginity test challenge? You cheap mudlander taking and no return to people who host you - i have met many in my life - free stay free food free tours relatives - don't assume others to be as cheap as yourself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

tumblr_o0b60cPVhw1rlpicfo1_500.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I see you changed your signature to same as JB cockroaches calling me a mistress kept in JB. Again that's what mudlander are calling themselves. Lots of kept mistresses around JB and you mudlander think any woman who is able to retire early is a mistress in your bastards eyes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how this two mudlander bastards bully me and you should know why a woman will scream and shout under duress caused by these mudlander chinese bastards bullying nonstop. Exactly the same as my mudlander neighbours from hell bullying me until i go mad with anger. Any help from sinkies or Chinese? Tan Ku ku. Chinese only know how to bully Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy a house in JB and a virgin become a mistress bitch slut whore!

Hey i saw one shadow man nick created by mudlander bastard. What shadow man? That's my ex husband that i am still friends. Didn't I already announce loud loud in my KT Latha post that i annulled my marriage? Do I owe you all mudlander bastards every detail of my life before you will stop telling lies about me? I am a virgin you CB mudlander bastards stop slandering me. Ownself mudlander slut mistress whore and go round calling others as one. Let's make it world news how bad mudlander bastards are towards me who did nothing to them except buying a JB house.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey i saw one shadow man nick created by mudlander bastard. What shadow man? That's my ex husband that i am still friends. Didn't I already announce loud loud in my KT Latha post that i annulled my marriage? Do I owe you all mudlander bastards every detail of my life before you will stop telling lies about me? I am a virgin you CB mudlander bastards stop slandering me. Ownself mudlander slut mistress whore and go round calling others as one. Let's make it world news how bad mudlander bastards are towards me who did nothing to them except buying a JB house.

Fuck u n your chebye mouth.
Full of shit stories.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai lai lai come and see how Chinese bully Chinese! Poor victim of racial policies mudlander chinese are the biggest BULLIES!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see you changed your signature to same as JB cockroaches calling me a mistress kept in JB. Again that's what mudlander are calling themselves. Lots of kept mistresses around JB and you mudlander think any woman who is able to retire early is a mistress in your bastards eyes.

Don't buy house in JB if you are a single woman with a male friend! Mudlander bastards will slander you a mistress like what they did and still doing to me shamelessly despite i already tell everything. A woman who worked hard whole life doing honest jobs become slandered a mistress slut whore just becos buy house in JB and have a mudlander colleague called KT Latha who made untruthful and unprofessional comments of her. Pui you mudlander bastards who harmed me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey mudlander bastard come out lah why hide behind your nick shadowman28? So who is the shadow man? Put his name down lah and everyone can go check whether he is married or not. CB filthy COWARD mudlander bullies full of lies and dirty tricks hiding in shadow. Again ownself shadow man calling others shadow man. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how this two mudlander bastards bully me and you should know why a woman will scream and shout under duress caused by these mudlander chinese bastards bullying nonstop. Exactly the same as my mudlander neighbours from hell bullying me until i go mad with anger. Any help from sinkies or Chinese? Tan Ku ku. Chinese only know how to bully Chinese.

Wow i Kena bullied until like that and still got sinkies want to laugh at me and condemn me for screaming and shouting. Yeah if it is your house woman Kena bullied like that already jumped to death.