• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Jack Ma to launch Alibaba's regional distribution hub in Malaysia this week

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Ma to launch Alibaba's regional distribution hub in Malaysia this week
Alibaba executive chairman Jack Ma and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak are expected to announce the plans at an event in Kuala Lumpur this week, the sources said. http://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech...libabas-regional-distribution-hub-in-malaysia

It could be the largest offshore distribution hub of Alibaba.
When they bought 14-15% of Singpost, I thought they will setup the hub in Singapore.

I guess our commercial vehicles COEs are too expensive for Alibaba. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont need a Alibaba distribution center in Malaysia,i can already order all the cheap crap i want from alibaba with free shipping,China is not that far from Singapore.

distibution center in malaysia for fuck?theres only 26 million people in mudland and 200 million in indonesia,who the fuck wants to do business with malaysians or indonesians?their currency is worthless and they dont even have any money.i dont want fucking ringgit and rupiah and baht,i want fucking pounds,euros and dollars.

what i need is a amazon or ebay distribution hub so i can sell the cheap chinese crap to customers in USA,europe and around the world and ship at a reasonable price,sonofabitch why is Singapore so far away from USA?

Last edited:

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dont need a Alibaba distribution center in Malaysia,i can already order all the cheap crap i want from alibaba with free shipping,China is not that far from Singapore.

distibution center in malaysia for fuck?theres only 26 million people in mudland and 200 million in indonesia,who the fuck wants to do malaysians or indonesians?their currency is worthless and they dont even have any money.i dont want fucking ringgit and rupiah and baht,i want fucking pounds,euros and dollars.

what i need is a amazon or ebay distribution hub so i can sell the cheap chinese crap to customers in USA,europe and around the world and ship at a reasonable price,sonofabitch why is Singapore so far away from USA?

Amazon is likely to initially offer its Prime delivery service alongside its AmazonFresh grocery service in Singapore this year.
http://www.todayonline.com/business/amazon-ramps-hiring-singapore-amid-reports-2017-launch

When that happens, local supermarkets will also lose their fat margins in dry goods, such as shampoos, toiletries.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't b captivated by Jack arse MA, he merely using Malaysia to channel money out of channel to trump via buddy najib. Can't trust loong since exposure of najib's crime, 11 will b watching him

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody in their right minds would buy the crap that is listed on that website.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Ma to launch Alibaba's regional distribution hub in Malaysia this week
Alibaba executive chairman Jack Ma and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak are expected to announce the plans at an event in Kuala Lumpur this week, the sources said. http://www.thestar.com.my/tech/tech...libabas-regional-distribution-hub-in-malaysia

It could be the largest offshore distribution hub of Alibaba.
When they bought 14-15% of Singpost, I thought they will setup the hub in Singapore.

I guess our commercial vehicles COEs are too expensive for Alibaba. :rolleyes:

very good. Do not set up anything in sinkieland..

Smart people avoid sinkieland...

Because of this, i will support Alibaba. Thank you for not setting up in sinkieland.. only uninformed low shit will set up things in sg.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect china government exerted pressure. That big facility at Greenwich will be perfect. Next to watch is amazon where they will locate their DC.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mudland has an unlimited supply of m&d deliverymen, just like the men who do food deliveries to my home. Squint-Eye Jack is smart to locate his delivery hub in mudland.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal

distibution center in malaysia for fuck?theres only 26 million people in mudland and 200 million in indonesia,who the fuck wants to do business with malaysians or indonesians?their currency is worthless and they dont even have any money.i dont want fucking ringgit and rupiah and baht,i want fucking pounds,euros and dollars.

Its ok not everyone can understand logistic efficiency, economy of scale etc. Leave it to the billionaires. You should just focus on getting your sweets from the grocery shop

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect china government exerted pressure. That big facility at Greenwich will be perfect. Next to watch is amazon where they will locate their DC.

Our temasek has a few billions US Dollar worth of shares in Alibaba,
why we never exert pressure to ask them to use Singapore to be their biggest offshore distribution center instead of Malaysia?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our temasek has a few billions US Dollar worth of shares in Alibaba,
why we never exert pressure to ask them to use Singapore to be their biggest offshore distribution center instead of Malaysia?

cannot lah. not enough warehouse space in sg to hold merchandise for entire region. even in california, distributors have to stock goods in ontario where cheap land is available, near l.a., truck routes and an airport. no more luxury of cheap space in bay area. sg is worse in $psf compared to bay area.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its ok not everyone can understand logistic efficiency, economy of scale etc. Leave it to the billionaires. You should just focus on getting your sweets from the grocery shop

are u a billionaire?who gives a damn about alibaba's logistics efficiency or economy of scale?the millionaires,shops and retailers and the small business owners and the man on the street needs access to end of the line consumers and customers,not even more crap or cheaper junk from alibaba manufacturers,we already got tons of that and China wants to shove more down our throat.Amazon and ebay is where the money is made,thats where all the rich americans,canadians and europeans shop at all 107 billion dollars of sales,not fucking alibaba.Dont get me wrong we are all greatful for the cheap crap mother china produce for us,but Alibaba is a website for manufacturers and suppliers,not customers.We dont need greater access to Chinese junk,we need greater access to CONSUMERS.

Last edited:

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loud applause from me! I have never once patronized anything from that baba website.

I bought some industrial goods on aliexpress for a few times.
The quality always had issues and certainly B-grade goods. There was once i bought packaging materials in bulk and the dishonest sellers gave me those that have other corporate logos printed on it (production over-runs).

You will be shocked by the difficult of seeking redress in aliexpress.
Now I depend on Ebay. Ebay costs about 5%-9% more and suppliers are still China-based but the buyers-protection is stronger.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot lah. not enough warehouse space in sg to hold merchandise for entire region. even in california, distributors have to stock goods in ontario where cheap land is available, near l.a., truck routes and an airport. no more luxury of cheap space in bay area. sg is worse in $psf compared to bay area.

DHL setup their regional hub in Singapore in 2015. Their business became weaker after the regional hub opened - their finance/payment collection in Malaysia buay song the Singapore office and began fucking their customers, they started to base Indians or even Japanese sales managers in Singapore who knows nut about logistics business in ASEAN, Their cost of operation increased..................everything went wrong.

Land cost is secondary in logistics. Poor DHL now realized that their regional hub in HK (also expensive land cost) is more efficient than their new hub in Singapore.

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia's Logistics counters rally http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/03/21/logistics-counters-rally

Logistics and courier companies rallied strongly yesterday ahead of a reported meeting between Alibaba Group Holding Ltd’s executive chairman Jack Ma (pic) and Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak this week for the launch of a new regional distribution hub in Malaysia.

As at closing time yesterday, more than six listed companies reported gains of between 2% and 13% on heavy trading volume.

The largest local player, Pos Malaysia Bhd, led the gainers to a new all-time high of RM4.65 per share, which represents a nine sen gain from last Friday’s close.

Another prominent logistics operator, GD Express Carrier Bhd (GDEX), also rose nine sen to an all time high of RM1.95.

Among the logistics counters that reported strong gains were Integrated Logistics Bhd, Tasco Bhd, Tiong Nam Logistics Holdings Bhd, Nationwide Express Holdings Bhd, Freight Management Holdings Bhd and Complete Logistics Bhd.