• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Video of China one century ago

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro ginfreely,
Hardly see any mainland chinese lady nowadays wearing 旗袍. It's a sad thing as clothing is an important heritage and culture of any race. Just look at what the other asian races their women are still wearing to know what is self-pride from AMTK.

Yeah but qipao also not really Chinese traditional clothing. With the 300 year Manchu rule and harsh punishment to Han Chinese executing people even for not keeping pigtails, that's the end result.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See this video 0:47 showing three women talking in 1926 in Mandarin, English and Cantonese. No difference from now too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You SIAO people called me Chinese dog means I was Chinese dog? Since when I was one? I only scolded mudlander chinese for the evil they did and get labelled for being a Chinese dog for nothing when the mudlander Chinese bullying me are then the Han Chinese traitor Chinese dogs 满清走狗。In my life I suffered alot of injustice becos I am always targeted for speaking out against injustice. I spoke out to tell you to put Sporeans first instead of race first and I get labelled to be a Chinese dog in return. Now heaven has already proven by China recent actions against Spore that it's always country first then race.

In JB forum I also spoke out against mudlanders tell them don't call Sporeans sinkies. In return I got targeted and defamed by a JB cockroach post. So many examples I am always the only voice who spoke out and got targeted by people like KT Latha with filthy lies. That's the problem with Chinese and sinkies. You speak out against injustice and you are all alone. Not just that but these people turned around to persecute you instead. All based on true experience as you can see mudlander dogs persecuting me no end.

Am I not speaking the truth here Chinese and sinkies? So many Chinese and sinkies see me being trampled by foreigners. Did anyone help me despite my asking? No. Not just no help but join in to trample me with lies and insults. Chinese and sinkies deserved whatever fate that they get for being blind to injustice and ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm own race people. All based on true personal experience.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that I learnt this Chinese history, everything becomes so clear to me. Chinese have no one to blame except themselves for whatever happened. You stick your head out and fellow Chinese will gang up with other race/other country to chop you instead of help you and don't count on other Chinese to lift a finger to help you. Just see what happened to me as proof. No one helped me. Many trampled me and still trampling me and proudly proclaiming it a joy. Shame on Chinese and sinkies indeed for being blind to injustice and only know how to bully Chinese. Angmoh the best!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You SIAO people called me Chinese dog means I was Chinese dog? Since when I was one? I only scolded mudlander chinese for the evil they did and get labelled for being a Chinese dog for nothing when the mudlander Chinese bullying me are then the Han Chinese traitor Chinese dogs 满清走狗。In my life I suffered alot of injustice becos I am always targeted for speaking out against injustice. I spoke out to tell you to put Sporeans first instead of race first and I get labelled to be a Chinese dog in return. Now heaven has already proven by China recent actions against Spore that it's always country first then race.

In JB forum I also spoke out against mudlanders tell them don't call Sporeans sinkies. In return I got targeted and defamed by a JB cockroach post. So many examples I am always the only voice who spoke out and got targeted by people like KT Latha with filthy lies. That's the problem with Chinese and sinkies. You speak out against injustice and you are all alone. Not just that but these people turned around to persecute you instead. All based on true experience as you can see mudlander dogs persecuting me no end.

You're wrong there! The reason why China is doing all of that to SG and now the exclusion of SG from 1 belt 1 road is due to the accumulation and actions of SG and the words pinky used against China like the stupid jokes he made about China in the presence of American diplomats and politicians which is anti China and pro US despite the fact that he's also a Chinese. You won't see a shit skin do the same towards his shit skin motherland but it's not surprising for a Chinese since pinky is a Chinese dog ironically proving me to be correct here again.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that I learnt this Chinese history, everything becomes so clear to me. Chinese have no one to blame except themselves for whatever happened. You stick your head out and fellow Chinese will gang up with other race/other country to chop you instead of help you and don't count on other Chinese to lift a finger to help you. Just see what happened to me as proof. Shame on Chinese and sinkies. Angmoh the best!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch! Shame on us chink sinkies. Angmohs are the best!:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're wrong there! The reason why China is doing all of that to SG and now the exclusion of SG from 1 belt 1 road is due to the accumulation and actions of SG and the words pinky used against China like the stupid jokes he made about China in the presence of American diplomats and politicians which is anti China and pro US despite the fact that he's also a Chinese. You won't see a shit skin do the same towards his shit skin motherland but it's not surprising for a Chinese since pinky is a Chinese dog ironically proving me to be correct here again.

You are entitled to your views but that's not how I see it. Of course Lhl is an idiot to joke like that but this one belt one road thing exclude spore not becos of that but due to the nature of the project to create alternative transport routes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch! Shame on us chink sinkies. Angmohs are the best!:p

That of course. Chinese and sinkies that are blind to injustice and trampled me - like you and the many mudlander and sinkie dogs here - are of course inferior and should be ashamed of yourselves to be racially unaware of the importance of race unity and helping your own race instead of blind to injustice and trample on your own race like what you all did. Why don't you dogs go bully angmoh? How to say you son of bitch are superior when you my own race only know how to bully and trample me Chinese mercilessly?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So CCP colluded with the Japanese and even gave away KMT military intelligence to Japanese. Yet another proof of 走狗汉奸 Han chinese traitor dogs ganging up with other race/other country to persecute and harm fellow Chinese. So many facts point to the same disgusting truth of Chinese having no qualms to collaborate with other race/other country to harm Chinese.

What is superior about Chinese CCP colluding with Japanese to harm Chinese as shared by one forumer?

What is superior about my sinkie Chinese accountant collaborating with KT Latha when I was the one who fought hard with KT Latha to recruit her (instead of recruiting some Indian accountant)?

What's superior about my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell bullying me with all kinds of dirty tricks and I suspect stole my pics and gang up with filthy shit skins to do filthy shit crime? Judging by the numerous insinuations and insults i received here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, " So many facts point to the same disgusting truth of Chinese having no qualms to collaborate with other race/other country to harm Chinese." Shameful or not?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
lets not forget the 1.78 million russians that died defending stalingrad and the 20 million that died trying to stop the germans.it was a meat grinder,many of them knew they were not coming back

You had NKVD sending commisars and other elements shooting at their own if they don't charge at the enemies. The local populace had no choice during this great patriotic war- Face the Germans head on or eat commie bullets.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u see Europe in 1900 ever think that they built it using opium drug money at the expense of China?

1832 1st opium war and twenty years later 1852 2nd opium war. 1876 French invasion of china. Add them up was 70 years of Europeans attacked china? This is a long humiliated wars on china?

Opium trade war took so long to end?

When did the opium trade started? As early as in the 1750s?

So how can China catch up with them in development when these dirty bastards were targeting Chinese for easy drug money to fund their home development.

Who grow opium in massive amount in India and targeted Chinese China?

Get it?
This is Berlin one century ago. No rickshaws but cars and trucks everywhere. So the problem is not China got no past inventions copied by others, but the country did not keep pace with others that had since then not just caught up but surpassed the past inventions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What u see Europe in 1900 ever think that they built it using opium drug money at the expense of China?

1832 1st opium war and twenty years later 1852 2nd opium war. 1876 French invasion of china. Add them up was 70 years of Europeans attacked china? This is a long humiliated wars on china?

Opium trade war took so long to end?

When did the opium trade started? As early as in the 1750s?

So how can China catch up with them in development when these dirty bastards were targeting Chinese for easy drug money to fund their home development.

Who grow opium in massive amount in India and targeted Chinese China?

Get it?

It was easy for these angmoh bastards becos Manchu CI Xi and 满清走狗Han Chinese traitor dogs were busy taking care of themselves and neglecting the country. CI xi was trimming and rebuilding gardens and Chinese was arrogantly playing firecrackers while angmoh were building firearms. Not unlike my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell playing firecrackers to disturb others thinking how superior they are to bully fellow Chinese.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Opium was named such because Opium was the instrument used for Britain to declare was on the Imperial Kingdom. The actual war was a clash of cultures between East and West, to open up trading ports that were closed to the West. Which led to opening up a closed-door China to the rest of the world. China is today what she is because all these happened. The foreign element in the Chinese Civil War resulted in the outcome of Communist versus Capitalists taking sides on both sides of the political divide within China leading up to Communist victory in 1949. Do not forget that U.S.A. and China were allies during WW2 fighting againsts a common enemy - Nippon. Who has since become the USA's friend. Do not blame China's ills on Opium or the foreigners. Opium was already used in Chinese medicine thousand year earlier, and used as a recreational class among the leisure classes in its society. the smuggers just made opium cheap and affordable even to the lowest classes - the Rickshaw Pullers! While it is true that many Westerners made enormous sums of money from opium in China, the local gangsters and corrupt police too lined tgeir pockets from the trade (including those resold after confiscation!) Everybody wants to grow rich. Too bad the government chose to outlaw it as contraband, they would have made a lot of money just be taxing its sale!

Cheers!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, rolled back to the American civil war with the British empire with American want independence. This war cost both huge amount money and wars are costly.

Both were dead broke and only way to build the 2 countries was a need for a criminal trade to quick make money and drug trade was targeted at China.

Nothing to do with cultures or anything but just both countries need massive amount of money to rebuilt their countries.

The French invasion of China says ALL the ultimate reason to weaken the Chinese to be ready for the final invasion of China.

But the Chinese were not easy push over.

Take Australia, Canada and America foe example, The natives were easy push over and now their lands were taken by the British bastards.

The Opium was named such because Opium was the instrument used for Britain to declare was on the Imperial Kingdom. The actual war was a clash of cultures between East and West, to open up trading ports that were closed to the West. Which led to opening up a closed-door China to the rest of the world. China is today what she is because all these happened. The foreign element in the Chinese Civil War resulted in the outcome of Communist versus Capitalists taking sides on both sides of the political divide within China leading up to Communist victory in 1949. Do not forget that U.S.A. and China were allies during WW2 fighting againsts a common enemy - Nippon. Who has since become the USA's friend. Do not blame China's ills on Opium or the foreigners. Opium was already used in Chinese medicine thousand year earlier, and used as a recreational class among the leisure classes in its society. the smuggers just made opium cheap and affordable even to the lowest classes - the Rickshaw Pullers! While it is true that many Westerners made enormous sums of money from opium in China, the local gangsters and corrupt police too lined tgeir pockets from the trade (including those resold after confiscation!) Everybody wants to grow rich. Too bad the government chose to outlaw it as contraband, they would have made a lot of money just be taxing its sale!

Cheers!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, rolled back to the American civil war with the British empire with American want independence. This war cost both huge amount money and wars are costly.

Both were dead broke and only way to build the 2 countries was a need for a criminal trade to quick make money and drug trade was targeted at China.

Nothing to do with cultures or anything but just both countries need massive amount of money to rebuilt their countries.

The French invasion of China says ALL the ultimate reason to weaken the Chinese to be ready for the final invasion of China.

But the Chinese were not easy push over.

Take Australia, Canada and America foe example, The natives were easy push over and now their lands were taken by the British bastards.

The difference here is china was an imperial country with power and influence last time before rotting under the 300 years Manchu rule. While Australia Canada and America were undeveloped land. As what one forumer said, you watch those one century ago china videos actually they could pass off as few centuries ago videos too as no difference at all except the clothing and pigtails.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

So again lots of traitors from local gangsters to police among Chinese that gang up with the West to sell opium to harm fellow Chinese. Every fact point to the same disgusting truth indeed. And you are right, how to blame the foreigners when go Wikipedia to read and you can see the two opium wars that china lost despite 10 to 1 ratio of China vs West troops. No firearms how to win a war?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like the coolie trade also due to angmoh. The second opium war was to expand coolie trade too besides opium.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Opium_War

"Second Opium War" refers to one of the British tactical objectives: legalizing the opium trade, expanding coolie trade, opening all of China to British merchants, and exempting foreign imports from internal transit duties."