• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Ah lian flip out her neh and breastfeed on MRT

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I though people are not supposed to eat in the trains?

Rules are rules. even if you are a minor.

But the rules did not say, sucking on breasts....can I report her for insulting my modesty?, for my mama with cover my eyes with her hands & wash my mouth with soap if I say "neh, neh"..??

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
emma_watson_nip_slip_outtake.jpg

As mentioned before

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If fat fuck Kirsten Han flip out her fat neh in public I will report her for disturbing the peace

View attachment 30035

Any woman that flashes her breasts , " can we report her for insulting my modesty" & "disturbing the peace"??? If a man, milk his banana in public, a woman will report him for insulting her modesty...right?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these exhibitionist sluts should have some rules imposed.

Ugly fat sows ARE NOT eligible, their milk is mixed with lard and it's dangerous for the baby.

As for skinny bitches like HHH, her nipple is only a pacifier, there's no milk for the baby.

All the other sexy and chio exhibitionists should wear this for some sexy time since they want to exhibit, they should look as slutty as possible.

59e63e2fd15f09a357c06af98eecb58f.jpg

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these exhibitionist sluts should have some rules imposed.

All the other sexy and chio exhibitionists should wear this for some sexy time since they want to exhibit, they should look as slutty as possible.

There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public but she should just spend a few second to cover her kid during breastfeed
Society tells modern women to be strong, but it does not mean without modesty.

Could her actions be due to some sexual frustration?

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public but she took just spend a few second to cover her kid during feedback.

I'm sure the response would be different when this cow here is breastfeeding in public....

Mayasbirth2.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public but she took just spend a few second to cover her kid during feedback.

She should not wear panties also...to go with the bare breasts....

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody should stop a mother from feeding her child if the child is hungry as that is an act of nature.

However, in this particular case, for the benefit of the general public, she should not do it, with that kind of face and neh.

Seriously, when I look at the picture, it causes serious discomfort to me.

Before she flips her neh in public next time, she should place a placard beside her that says "VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.."

Kakamora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nobody should stop a mother from feeding her child if the child is hungry as that is an act of nature.

However, in this particular case, for the benefit of the general public, she should not do it, with that kind of face and neh.

Seriously, when I look at the picture, it causes serious discomfort to me.

Before she flips her neh in public next time, she should place a placard beside her that says "VIEWER'S DISCRETION IS ADVISED.."

1. Her husband don't really mind or care his wife doing so.

2. The response on social media was drafted by her husband.

3. According to ST, "The photo of Ms Cheryl Lee was taken by a passenger on Tuesday (March 14) when the housewife was on her way home after a gown and clothes fitting for the Mrs Singapore pageant, she told The Straits Times." http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-who-nursed-her-daughter-without-a-cover-on-a

Her feminist reply is a positive publicity for her participation in Mrs Singapore pageant. While, she might not have the best looks but certainly good figure and there are many different awards in each Mrs Singapore pageant. She might not walk away empty-handed in the contest.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Her husband don't really mind or care his wife doing so.

2. The response on social media was drafted by her husband.

3. According to ST, "The photo of Ms Cheryl Lee was taken by a passenger on Tuesday (March 14) when the housewife was on her way home after a gown and clothes fitting for the Mrs Singapore pageant, she told The Straits Times." http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-who-nursed-her-daughter-without-a-cover-on-a

Her feminist reply is a positive publicity for her participation in Mrs Singapore pageant. While, she might not have the best looks but certainly good figure and there are many different awards in each Mrs Singapore pageant. She might not walk away empty-handed in the contest.

She will walk away with wearing nothing but a sash saying Ms Titties.