• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Ah lian flip out her neh and breastfeed on MRT

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
17309550_10155910853634278_9020791628590390694_n.jpg

She's quite proud of her nehs.
wow look very suckable to me.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iz all smrt's fault ...

dey shud provide hidden from view special seats 4 breastfeeding ...

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tumblr_omuj27AdNV1w4k4eso1_1280.png

Indecent slut! I hope the other mothers and housewives go after her with broomsticks and torches!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am continually amazed by guys flipping out over a gal's boobs. Acting like virgins and pretending to be Oh So Saintly.

You guys needs to freaking grow out of teenhood. If you want to look, just look. No big deal and no need to flip out.

im sorry but that ah lian's tits has offended my sensabilities.

that bitch needs to get her ugly face and bags of sand out of my elite face.no one wants to see her child suckling on those jugs anymore than anyone on the mrt wants to see me squeezing and licking my own man boobs.if its emma watson's tits on the other hand....i will give a two thumbs up and a very nice like Borat.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely, it will go to waste if left uncollected and the floors will be slippery.
agreed, we cannot allow others to muddle the puddle :eek:
Cut her some slack lah... from a pair of B-cup fun bags to be treated like some tiga setengah economic chup chai perng... not easy also, you know?
times are bad, milk powder as supplement is expensive but at least they don't charge if you want to "lum lor or lum kali" :cool:
You mean , when we travel, we have to carry one of these, in case we have to milk a "cow"??
http://www.weiku.com/products-image/9832382/Milking-container.html
norchet, as this very heavy and till such time they allow the old grand father's basikal with the support behind, onboard :wink: