• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Angmo Chiobu Naked in Bangkok Got Help by Thais

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
British backpacker found running NAKED through Bangkok streets says she was 'just doing her own thing' and took her clothes off 'because she was hot'

By Kelly Mclaughlin For Mailonline 10:01 GMT 15 Mar 2017, updated 10:03 GMT 15 Mar 2017

Leonie Graves, 35, sparked panic after being seen wandering around Bangkok
She led police on a 1km chase near the popular Khao San Road on Tuesday
Officers caught up with her in the middle of a junction and gave her a sarong
She was taken to hospital to be evaluated and met with British Embassy officials
When Graves's parents saw their daughter's photos on MailOnline on Tuesday, her mother flew to Thailand in hopes of being reunited with her
The British traveller found wandering around naked in a popular tourist spot in Bangkok said on Wednesday that she was 'just doing her own thing' and had taken off her clothes because she was 'hot'.

Leonie Graves, 35, sparked panic after being seen without any clothes near the city's popular backpacker party district Khao San Road - and leading police on a 1km chase.

In fresh video that emerged on Wednesday, she is seen running naked down a busy road in front of stunned bus passengers.

Officers caught up with her in the middle of a junction and gave her a sarong before she was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.

British tourist Leonie Graves, 35, sparked panic after being seen without any clothes near the city's popular backpacker party district Khao San Road
British tourist Leonie Graves, 35, sparked panic after being seen without any clothes near the city's popular backpacker party district Khao San Road
She led Bangkok police on a 1km chase through the city
She led Bangkok police on a 1km chase through the city
In fresh video that emerged on Wednesday, she is seen running naked down a busy road in front of stunned bus passengers
In fresh video that emerged on Wednesday, she is seen running naked down a busy road in front of stunned bus passengers
Officers caught up with her in the middle of a junction (pictured above) and gave her a sarong before she was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.
Officers caught up with her in the middle of a junction (pictured above) and gave her a sarong before she was taken to a hospital to be evaluated.
Speaking by phone at 1.30am local time on Wednesday, Graves said she was 'fine' and 'just doing my own thing'
Speaking by phone at 1.30am local time on Wednesday, Graves said she was 'fine' and 'just doing my own thing'
Stark naked woman runs down middle of road in broad daylight

Graves tried to flee for a second time but was returned to her hotel next to Khao San Road where the police spent several hours checking on her.

When Graves's parents saw their daughter's photos on MailOnline on Tuesday, her mother flew to Thailand in hopes of being reunited with her.

Speaking by phone at 1.30am local time on Wednesday, Graves said: 'I'm fine, if you speak to my family let them know, but I'm fine. I'm just doing my own thing.'

Related Articles

British tourist, 28, found naked in a pool of blood near a beach after being 'raped and murdered' while celebrating Holi festival in Goa
'I'm not going to die today': What a young backpacker thought as she lay 'naked, tied up and held down by a man with a knife in sex attack'
Fears for British tourist found wandering naked in Bangkok¿s famous party street after she went 'missing' for days
Naked man becomes trapped in the wall of a sandwich shop after lowering himself down on a rope to go looking for a 'wishing well'
'Thank you for calling, but I'm fine,' she added. 'Yeah, I don't really want to speak to anybody. I didn't want to stay in that house any more. I just needed a break.'

Graves arrived in Thailand from Bali on March 6 after having a fall out with her mother, whom she lives with on the island.

She had not been in touch with her friends and family, sparking fears she was missing for several days.

When asked why she was running naked in the street, Graves said: 'No, it's OK, don't worry, I was just hot. I'm fine.'

Graves, pictured above after being found by police, arrived in Thailand from Bali on March 6 after having a fall out with her mother, whom she lives with on the island
Graves, pictured above after being found by police, arrived in Thailand from Bali on March 6 after having a fall out with her mother, whom she lives with on the island
She had not been in touch with her friends and family, sparking fears she was missing for several days
She had not been in touch with her friends and family, sparking fears she was missing for several days
When Graves's parents saw their daughter's photos on MailOnline on Tuesday, her mother flew to Thailand in hopes of being reunited with her
Officers said Graves told them she had taken off her clothes off because she was hot and apologised for causing offence.

Police took her back to her hotel, and checked on her amid concerns she had suffered a breakdown before driving her to hospital at around midnight.

But doctors turned her away because 'it was not urgent'' and she was returned to the Chana Songkhram police station next to her hotel.

After staying with her overnight, police returned her to the Somdet Chaopraya Hospital for psychiatry this morning where she was waiting to meet British Embassy officials.

Graves's family - who recognised her from pictures published on MailOnline on Tuesday - have contacted Embassy officials and are on their way to Bangkok to try and patch things up with her.

Thai police captain Wiroht Kunchai said they hoped Graves would stay at the hospital to meet her family.

He said: 'Leonie said she was hot and she apologised for causing problems.

Officers said Graves told them she had taken off her clothes off because she was hot and apologised for causing offence
Officers said Graves told them she had taken off her clothes off because she was hot and apologised for causing offence
She said that she's 'fine' and told people not to worry
She said that she's 'fine' and told people not to worry
After staying with her overnight, police returned her to the Somdet Chaopraya Hospital for psychiatry this morning where she was waiting to meet British Embassy officials
After staying with her overnight, police returned her to the Somdet Chaopraya Hospital for psychiatry this morning where she was waiting to meet British Embassy officials
'We took her to hospital at midnight but they would not take her in because it was not urgent and they said come back in the morning. She is feeling much better now.

'We stayed with her all night to make sure she didn't run away again. She was friendly and said she is fine, she is a very nice person and was very friendly, but she might have some mental problem right now.

'We have taken her to hospital again for them to asses her. She told them she is OK, but she is staying there and waiting for the British embassy to come and see her.''

Rescue worker Jakchai Banyensakul, who took pictures and video as Graves was being chased by police on Tuesday, said: 'The woman was found in Khao San Road.

'It was very hot, and there are a lot of tourists there. It's mainly foreign backpackers here so we think she is on a travelling trip.

'She wasn't making any sense. She will not say what happened to her and she refused to answer any questions in English and Thai.'

The woman was found at around 2.30pm local time and was taken in a van to the local Chana Songkhram police station.

Thai police captain Wiroht Kunchai said they hoped Graves would stay at the hospital to meet her family
Thai police captain Wiroht Kunchai said they hoped Graves would stay at the hospital to meet her family
Graves's family have contacted Embassy officials and are on their way to Bangkok to try and patch things up with her
Graves's family have contacted Embassy officials and are on their way to Bangkok to try and patch things up with her
Thai police captain Wiroht Kunchai said Graves is 'feeling much better now'
Thai police captain Wiroht Kunchai said Graves is 'feeling much better now'
Police said that when they first caught up with her, they couldn't understand what she was saying.

A police spokesman said: 'The woman was found without any clothes. She was uncooperative and has not said anything.

'She has been checked by nurses and there is no suspicion of any attack on her. She not complain about anything. We still don't know who she is and why she was running away from us.

'We will wait for her to settle down. We will have to wait for a couple of days and find out what is wrong with her.

'But as she has not done anything wrong she could be released shortly.'

The area near where Graves was found, Khao San Road, is a short street in central Bangkok that has become a popular party spot for tourists.

The street is surrounded by a number of bars, restaurants and pubs that have become hotspots for tourists.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Thais are good people compared to sinkies and mudlander thieves who not just no help but trample on the victim nonstop.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an indecent slut!
If she were in India, her pussy will be curried!

3E44132200000578-4312130-image-a-115_1489509855771.jpg