• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Fucking indian shit

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sit in my car and this indian bitch banged her car door on my car. Looked at my rear mirror saw her did it.

Went up to her she denied doing it.

Fucking india indian and their fuck attitude.

Time to kick them out and clean up these flifty race make Singapore great again.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Set her black mumbai on fire!

Hotpant-burns-vagina.jpg

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indian filths are pariahs all over the world. Fucking India.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/3ly1zd/ive_had_it_with_these_fucking_indians_in_this/

Let me clarify that in general im talking about Indians that were born and raised in India and at some point imigrated the the USA. Now Arab-american with strong ties to my culture. I've always been a strong supporter of diversity in this country. Everyones ancestors here were immigrants at some point in time. Now being born and raised in the US ive delt with racism/discrimination time and time again so I keep it as a top priority to never prejudge or discriminate.

I've always worked in retail (cellphones, ecigs, electronics, apparel, and most recently cars) and I hate the fact that I'm writing this post, but I just can't handle it any more.

These people are; inconsiderate, arrogant, cheap, demanding, lacking in respect, they are literally the worst human beings I've ever had to deal with. I've worked at bestbuy, RadioShack, armani, countless local shops and now I work at one of the biggest dealerships in the state for my particular brand.

Ive been here for 6 months and every Indian i've delt with is a pain in the ass. I have a very high work ethic. Im always dressed sharp, always smell the best I can. Always strive to give the best customer service I possibly can and provide all the information needed about any product I sell. Them on the other hand, they come in, smelling horrible, always the exact same smell. They come in sandels and every time I sit down at a desk with one they must start rubbing their feet at some point. By the way, I have a process. I try to show the customer the car first, to make sure they like the vehicle. These guys don't give a fuck about the car, they don't want to see the car. They only want numbers, how am I suppose to negotiate a product if the customer really does not care for the product just the price. Not only this, I've gotten to the point where I will not even try. I will give them the best possible price on that car and they will still DEMAND a better price. I try to explain where that price is coming from or why it wont get better than that and they give me this blank ass stare like they are pissed off I wont go down and I tell them if you don't want it leave. They don't leave, and I don't want to be rude and kick them out, but im sitting here thinking fuck I dont care about selling this damn car I just want them to leave. Its simple. I tell them on a daily basis that I don't get paid by the hour ok. And the definition of business is how much you are willing to pay plus the price I charge devided by two. That is how it is suppost to work. I start high you start low we meet half way. THEN, even after I give in and tell them fine ill do it. They sit there and start asking me the stupidest bullshit questions that lead up to an even cheaper price. Not to mention they lie constantly cousin got this deal on the same car some time ago, I say ok what was his name I'll match the price. Just to catch them on their bullshit and they say why do you need his name?! I tell them to look up his recipt, I cant actually do that, but not once gave they given me a straight answer in that situation.

Now the fucking worst thing about the whole process is how they always push the fact that they are doctors and engineers and that they can do the math in their head and bull shit. I am the salesman damnit. This is my profession. If i was trying to diagnose someone for aids I wouldnt argue the facts with you ok I know what the fuck im doing. It doesn't stop there. Ive had people cause a scene in the dealership over the ads we send out in the mail. They never read the fine print. Then when the price is higher than they expected the line they use is always "I am a <insert profession>!! My time is more valuable than yours, the managers, or all of you combined and I will not be treated like this!!" I swear, I never raise my voice. I'm not a confrontational guy. In these situations im just usually baffeled at how condicending, disrespectful, inconsiderate they can be.

Don't get me wrong, I respect an educated buyer. If I have a customer who comes in that can have a conversation and play the game I can and win then I will fucking sell that car at minimum and buy that guy a beer sometime. I deal with people like that and I love it. Because I love a challenge and losing at my own game is pretty satisfing when done right.

These Indians tho, even if you give them the best service, the best deal, and they end up buying the product they still fuck you over on the surveys. Do they know my commission depends on how my survey score is?! If its not 100% on every category I lose 10% of my total commission on every car I've sold that month. YES THEY DO BECAUSE I EXPLAIN THE SURVEY IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND THEY STILL WANT TO GIVE ME A 4/5 ON SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE.

Also, because of their insecurity they are amazingly quick to go on the defensive. Don't you dare mention that the milage on their trade was 5000 miles over what they told you. They will go apeshit. Oh and I once told one who owned hotels if I could go to his business and argue with the lady at the front desk for a bargain price for a suite at the top floor. His reply "that is totally different and you are not making any sense sir. Now you are not speaking with intelligence."

I'd like to say that this of course is not every indian but im sorry, it is. What really saddens me instead of pisses me off is when they have their kids with them and they are teaching them these horrible traits and it sucks.
I do have to mention that I had many cool indian friends in college who were funny and smart and over all cool to chill with. Its just these butthole new comers.

EDIT: No longer mad. I'm glad I got that off my chest though. /end rant

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days people would wait until she is gone & then scratch her car with their car keys :biggrin:

Do they still do that nowadays?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow that chigger jah rastafaroutofhismind hasn't shown up here to take a shit…..must have a job interview or something.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sit in my car and this indian bitch banged her car door on my car. Looked at my rear mirror saw her did it.

Time to kick them out and clean up these flifty race make Singapore great again.

who are the motherfuckers who allowed them in by the shiploads??? bastard!!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow cheebye should have phui at her.

once I had this pundek trying to cut a long Q via illegal filtering............. after trying many times, she resorted to asking the warden to help - luckily he didn't becos I was ready to pick up a fight to stand my grounds!!
pundeks come here steal our jobs and want privileges!! open legs oso will not excite anyone........

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians have cohort with angmoh to grow opium in Calcutta India. They know it was for China market and yet do nothing.

Then they consumed the opium and dug themselves which in turn buy the opium from angmoh amd work for free and slaves.

Served them right and angmoh treated them as a poor nation for 300 years. There were no share of common wealth with the Indians.

Today they still look up at the drug trafficker angmohs as their White God.

knn chao kek ling kia.

Indian filths are pariahs all over the world. Fucking India.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rant/comments/3ly1zd/ive_had_it_with_these_fucking_indians_in_this/

Let me clarify that in general im talking about Indians that were born and raised in India and at some point imigrated the the USA. Now Arab-american with strong ties to my culture. I've always been a strong supporter of diversity in this country. Everyones ancestors here were immigrants at some point in time. Now being born and raised in the US ive delt with racism/discrimination time and time again so I keep it as a top priority to never prejudge or discriminate.

I've always worked in retail (cellphones, ecigs, electronics, apparel, and most recently cars) and I hate the fact that I'm writing this post, but I just can't handle it any more.

These people are; inconsiderate, arrogant, cheap, demanding, lacking in respect, they are literally the worst human beings I've ever had to deal with. I've worked at bestbuy, RadioShack, armani, countless local shops and now I work at one of the biggest dealerships in the state for my particular brand.

Ive been here for 6 months and every Indian i've delt with is a pain in the ass. I have a very high work ethic. Im always dressed sharp, always smell the best I can. Always strive to give the best customer service I possibly can and provide all the information needed about any product I sell. Them on the other hand, they come in, smelling horrible, always the exact same smell. They come in sandels and every time I sit down at a desk with one they must start rubbing their feet at some point. By the way, I have a process. I try to show the customer the car first, to make sure they like the vehicle. These guys don't give a fuck about the car, they don't want to see the car. They only want numbers, how am I suppose to negotiate a product if the customer really does not care for the product just the price. Not only this, I've gotten to the point where I will not even try. I will give them the best possible price on that car and they will still DEMAND a better price. I try to explain where that price is coming from or why it wont get better than that and they give me this blank ass stare like they are pissed off I wont go down and I tell them if you don't want it leave. They don't leave, and I don't want to be rude and kick them out, but im sitting here thinking fuck I dont care about selling this damn car I just want them to leave. Its simple. I tell them on a daily basis that I don't get paid by the hour ok. And the definition of business is how much you are willing to pay plus the price I charge devided by two. That is how it is suppost to work. I start high you start low we meet half way. THEN, even after I give in and tell them fine ill do it. They sit there and start asking me the stupidest bullshit questions that lead up to an even cheaper price. Not to mention they lie constantly cousin got this deal on the same car some time ago, I say ok what was his name I'll match the price. Just to catch them on their bullshit and they say why do you need his name?! I tell them to look up his recipt, I cant actually do that, but not once gave they given me a straight answer in that situation.

Now the fucking worst thing about the whole process is how they always push the fact that they are doctors and engineers and that they can do the math in their head and bull shit. I am the salesman damnit. This is my profession. If i was trying to diagnose someone for aids I wouldnt argue the facts with you ok I know what the fuck im doing. It doesn't stop there. Ive had people cause a scene in the dealership over the ads we send out in the mail. They never read the fine print. Then when the price is higher than they expected the line they use is always "I am a <insert profession>!! My time is more valuable than yours, the managers, or all of you combined and I will not be treated like this!!" I swear, I never raise my voice. I'm not a confrontational guy. In these situations im just usually baffeled at how condicending, disrespectful, inconsiderate they can be.

Don't get me wrong, I respect an educated buyer. If I have a customer who comes in that can have a conversation and play the game I can and win then I will fucking sell that car at minimum and buy that guy a beer sometime. I deal with people like that and I love it. Because I love a challenge and losing at my own game is pretty satisfing when done right.

These Indians tho, even if you give them the best service, the best deal, and they end up buying the product they still fuck you over on the surveys. Do they know my commission depends on how my survey score is?! If its not 100% on every category I lose 10% of my total commission on every car I've sold that month. YES THEY DO BECAUSE I EXPLAIN THE SURVEY IS IMPORTANT TO ME AND THEY STILL WANT TO GIVE ME A 4/5 ON SOMETHING STUPID JUST BECAUSE.

Also, because of their insecurity they are amazingly quick to go on the defensive. Don't you dare mention that the milage on their trade was 5000 miles over what they told you. They will go apeshit. Oh and I once told one who owned hotels if I could go to his business and argue with the lady at the front desk for a bargain price for a suite at the top floor. His reply "that is totally different and you are not making any sense sir. Now you are not speaking with intelligence."

I'd like to say that this of course is not every indian but im sorry, it is. What really saddens me instead of pisses me off is when they have their kids with them and they are teaching them these horrible traits and it sucks.
I do have to mention that I had many cool indian friends in college who were funny and smart and over all cool to chill with. Its just these butthole new comers.

EDIT: No longer mad. I'm glad I got that off my chest though. /end rant

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the old days people would wait until she is gone & then scratch her car with their car keys :biggrin:

Do they still do that nowadays?

That and a tyre puncture will be appropriate for this category of people. Make sure the scratches are all over so the owner needs to spray paint the entire vehicle.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know one good story from Sim Lim Tower.

Ah meh want 2nd hand computer parts. Ah Beng owner says 10% down payment and goods ready in 2 weeks. It was a huge order over $100,000.

Ah Beng took ah neh $10,000 go play shares. Then delay another 2 weeks say no stock yet. Must wait 2 more days. 2 days become 10 days and more delays for 2 months. Ah Beng make money from shares and return the money to Ah Neh.

Serve Ah Neh right, Ah Beng more clever to swindle Ah Neh swui swui.

Typical shit skin behaviour. These shit skins are born to be pests and burden others

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You should blame the POMs...If the poms never colonised shitland and united them with a common law and common language. They would be busy fighting amongst themselves and still stay where they are..

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Proud chink you got what you deserved! This is punishment for you being a proud chink and not being a Chinese dog like my fellow Chinese dog JHolmesJr

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid chinese car driver.The car will be subjected to wear and tear and having car doors hitting your car in car parks is normal because cars are getting bigger, but car park lots remain the same. so its harder to get out of into the car.If you cannot afford owning a car, then use public transport.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
stupid chinese car driver.The car will be subjected to wear and tear and having car doors hitting your car in car parks is normal because cars are getting bigger, but car park lots remain the same. so its harder to get out of into the car.If you cannot afford owning a car, then use public transport.

No such issues for poorcheebyes like you and chinesedog because cannot even afford car. Allahpuki to you.