• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Guess the race]73 yo granny handcuffed and restrained by Sinkie poodles

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am deeply saddened and shocked by the events that took place on March 4.

My mother is 73 years old, frail and suffers from a host of medical conditions.

That morning, she went to the Ang Mo Kio South Neighbourhood Police Centre to report a lost pawn shop ticket.

However, the officer-in-charge informed her that there was a warrant of arrest issued against her in 2015 for failing to appear for a court hearing on a town council-related matter.

They did not provide her with any further details of the offence.

She was detained and taken to the Ang Mo Kio Police Station and, from there, to the State Courts, before being remanded at Changi Women's Prison (CWP).

While in custody, my mother was stressed and overwhelmed, and was unable to recall the contact details of any of her relatives.

Hence, it was only later that afternoon, after we were contacted by a CWP staff member, that we found out about my mother's whereabouts.

She was remanded over the weekend and was not allowed any visits. She was taken to the State Courts on March 6, where bail was offered.

Thankfully, the prison officials had placed my mother in the medical ward, so she received her daily doses of medicine.

My elderly mother was traumatised by the incident.

There is a serious need for the police and government agencies to re-examine the procedures involving our elderly.

When elderly suspects are detained, factors like their age, health and mental state, along with the seriousness of the offence, need to be considered.

Their sudden detention and lack of access to their loved ones can be very traumatic.

Their next-of-kin must be contacted; if necessary, the elderly person should be taken home to retrieve phone records.

This would make it easier to make bail arrangements and avoid the need for him to be taken to prison.

Furthermore, when my mother was moved between the police station, CWP and the court, she was handcuffed and had leg restraints on.

It is appalling that a weak old woman was subjected to such harsh treatment.

Law enforcement officers must be empowered to exercise flexibility to handle such cases with empathy and more humane considerations.

I hope our pioneer generation members will not be subjected to such an ordeal in future.

Gertrude Simon (Madam) <--- is that a shitskin?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

That morning, she went to the Ang Mo Kio South Neighbourhood Police Centre to report a lost pawn shop ticket.

However, the officer-in-charge informed her that there was a warrant of arrest issued against her in 2015 for failing to appear for a court hearing on a town council-related matter.

She was detained and taken to the Ang Mo Kio Police Station and, from there, to the State Courts, before being remanded at Changi Women's Prison (CWP).

While in custody, my mother was stressed and overwhelmed, and was unable to recall the contact details of any of her relatives.

Hence, it was only later that afternoon, after we were contacted by a CWP staff member, that we found out about my mother's whereabouts.

She was remanded over the weekend and was not allowed any visits. She was taken to the State Courts on March 6, where bail was offered.

Thankfully, the prison officials had placed my mother in the medical ward, so she received her daily doses of medicine.

There is a serious need for the police and government agencies to re-examine the procedures involving our elderly.

When elderly suspects are detained, factors like their age, health and mental state, along with the seriousness of the offence, need to be considered.

Their sudden detention and lack of access to their loved ones can be very traumatic.

Their next-of-kin must be contacted; if necessary, the elderly person should be taken home to retrieve phone records.

This would make it easier to make bail arrangements and avoid the need for him to be taken to prison.

Furthermore, when my mother was moved between the police station, CWP and the court, she was handcuffed and had leg restraints on.

Law enforcement officers must be empowered to exercise flexibility to handle such cases with empathy and more humane considerations.

I hope our pioneer generation members will not be subjected to such an ordeal in future.

Yes it a shit skin

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well one way to determine if that's a shit skin take note if the name and surname don't sound like your typical sinkie shit skins' as in they might be eurasians (99% shit skin with 1% distant european ancestor also of dubious european ancestry but with a prominent european surname typically British, Spanish or Portugese in origin go over and read the way they post which will determine how they process their logic. Why was her mother arrested? Well she has a warrant for her arrest in 2015 for failure to appear in court in relation to a town council matter. Town council matters are typically failure to pay for amenities owing the town council a sum of money in arrears in which they scheduled a court date for her to speak before a judge in which she failed to show up hence the warrant for her arrest. Take note how her daughter then spins the story in which the police arrested her mother without even explaining to her any more details which means to imply her mother wasn't even aware that she had a court hearing and that failing to turn up for a court hearing obviously means that one is liable to be arrested. Do you smell bullshit right here? It's plain obvious back in 2015 the mother got the letter for the date of the court hearing chose to totally ignore it which means she thought she could escape paying money owed to the town council and subsequently avoid the court hearing and the warrant for her arrest because for those of you who ever had a court hearing before sometimes we didn't get the letter or the sms or email asking you to attend the hearing and failure to do so without any good reason leads to an arrest warrant against you. :rolleyes:

The rest of the letter is playing on the sympathies of the reader by talking about the age of the mother in her 70s and she has medical conditions and the fact that she was so overwhelmed that she temporarily forgot details of her next of kin in which i might add can affect anyone of any age so much so that a 20 yr old could also forget such details. Notice the total absence of the reason behind the missed court hearing and if her mum is old and frail and prone to forgetfulness her daughter would be around to aid her and hence would have at least reminded her to attend the hearing or attend on her behalf without causing her to have an arrest warrant against her meaning both of them are attempting to play the victim even though the fault clearly lies with them.

From the above evidence given it's clearly without a doubt that they are shit skins hiding behind a european surname.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF shld hire you as their PR Manager.

Well one way to determine if that's a shit skin take note if the name and surname don't sound like your typical sinkie shit skins' as in they might be eurasians (99% shit skin with 1% distant european ancestor also of dubious european ancestry but with a prominent european surname typically British, Spanish or Portugese in origin go over and read the way they post which will determine how they process their logic. Why was her mother arrested? Well she has a warrant for her arrest in 2015 for failure to appear in court in relation to a town council matter. Town council matters are typically failure to pay for amenities owing the town council a sum of money in arrears in which they scheduled a court date for her to speak before a judge in which she failed to show up hence the warrant for her arrest. Take note how her daughter then spins the story in which the police arrested her mother without even explaining to her any more details which means to imply her mother wasn't even aware that she had a court hearing and that failing to turn up for a court hearing obviously means that one is liable to be arrested. Do you smell bullshit right here? It's plain obvious back in 2015 the mother got the letter for the date of the court hearing chose to totally ignore it which means she thought she could escape paying money owed to the town council and subsequently avoid the court hearing and the warrant for her arrest because for those of you who ever had a court hearing before sometimes we didn't get the letter or the sms or email asking you to attend the hearing and failure to do so without any good reason leads to an arrest warrant against you. :rolleyes:

The rest of the letter is playing on the sympathies of the reader by talking about the age of the mother in her 70s and she has medical conditions and the fact that she was so overwhelmed that she temporarily forgot details of her next of kin in which i might add can affect anyone of any age so much so that a 20 yr old could also forget such details. Notice the total absence of the reason behind the missed court hearing and if her mum is old and frail and prone to forgetfulness her daughter would be around to aid her and hence would have at least reminded her to attend the hearing or attend on her behalf without causing her to have an arrest warrant against her meaning both of them are attempting to play the victim even though the fault clearly lies with them.

From the above evidence given it's clearly without a doubt that they are shit skins hiding behind a european surname.

MorningWood

Alfrescian
Loyal

I completely empathize the old granny until I read the last sentence.

Please lah, Pioneer Generation so what?

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

When you see a post that uses only one sentence to massage over an inconvenient truth and the bulk of the post is used to display full victim cards, its 100% guaranteed an INDIAN.

The most famous and ridiculous indian cry victim case in singapore is the one who borrowed NLB library books, depriving other library users by not returning the books for more than half a year, when told to pay a fine, she wrote her full victim card long essay to straits times forum to complain, accusing NLB of causing her to have "Library Phobia". It is also an INDIAN snake with european name :rolleyes:

retrenched

Alfrescian
Loyal
spf will review cctv evidence and prove the old lady is lying, as they did for hhh :smile:

anyway i think the spf jizz in their pants when they take out the Cuffs - it is a power symbol :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

73 is hardly "elderly" I just went for a bike ride this morning with a couple of 70+ kiwis and they were flying up the hills almost as quickly as Chris Froome.

If her mother is weak and frail it has nothing to do with her age. She obviously hasn't bothered to do a stroke of exercise in her life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wished the police had restrained her with truncheons and tasers, not just handcuffs and free medical care paid for by good taxpayers like myself.