• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when confr

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
push_baby_refuse_apologise_arrogant.jpg

A lady in front of me was squatting down and taking a picture of her lil one. I wanted to cross over but I waited for her to be done as the walkway was really very small and crowded. I was holding Bb Z's hand.

But! This lady who was clearly in a bad mood- Her face said it all. She was so impatient that she pushed her way through, stepped on BB Z's foot, pushing both my baby and the other lady. The other lady fell forward and Bb Z fell flat on the ground. She saw my Bb was lying on the ground, but instead of helping and being sorry, she just walked away. I called out to her and told her off. She turned ard, looked down at my baby, looked at me, rolled her eyes and walked away.

After checking on Bb Z if he was ok, I went over to her and told her how could she walk away without even making sure if my bb was ok and apologise... she merely raised her brows and said very grimly that she did. She even said, "so what do you want?" I told her that it does not take alot for her to just help after pushing my kid down and apologise for it.

Again, she raised her eyebrows, w a smirk on her face & raised her voice, "I did, so what do you want?" Her husband who was not w her when this happened, whom was busy taking pictures, suddenly intervened and said, " We did apologise..." Seriously? He was not even there!!

When I told him what the wife did -stepped on a 2 yr old foot, pushed him and made him fall, turned ard, looked at him and walked away... He laughed and the wife then shouted at me, "So what do you want? Do you want me to announce via PA and apologise?"

Geez. Some pple just dont hv the manners. Gosh. How could anyone as big size as her and of the age, just stepped on 2 yr old kid, pushed him down and walked away without feeling sorry? It was clearly intentional. She saw us but she was being impatient and wanted to push her way through. Urgh.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when c

Fucking india Indian.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Indianstepped on my toddler's foot & made him fall, ask "what do you want" when c

Another ball less sinkies, I confronted one muthur farker n pull his collar before he can leave. This type one don't worry giving her a kick

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pull her hair, take off her bra, crush her breasts, stab her in the throat!

It's a worthless Indian desi smelly cunt sow.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Typical shit skin and balless sinkie didn't do anything else. One more important thing is the baby and the parent Chinese? If it's a non Chinese like a m&d or a shit skin fuck them too.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 30017

A lady in front of me was squatting down and taking a picture of her lil one. I wanted to cross over but I waited for her to be done as the walkway was really very small and crowded. I was holding Bb Z's hand.

But! This lady who was clearly in a bad mood- Her face said it all. She was so impatient that she pushed her way through, stepped on BB Z's foot, pushing both my baby and the other lady. The other lady fell forward and Bb Z fell flat on the ground. She saw my Bb was lying on the ground, but instead of helping and being sorry, she just walked away. I called out to her and told her off. She turned ard, looked down at my baby, looked at me, rolled her eyes and walked away.

After checking on Bb Z if he was ok, I went over to her and told her how could she walk away without even making sure if my bb was ok and apologise... she merely raised her brows and said very grimly that she did. She even said, "so what do you want?" I told her that it does not take alot for her to just help after pushing my kid down and apologise for it.

Again, she raised her eyebrows, w a smirk on her face & raised her voice, "I did, so what do you want?" Her husband who was not w her when this happened, whom was busy taking pictures, suddenly intervened and said, " We did apologise..." Seriously? He was not even there!!

When I told him what the wife did -stepped on a 2 yr old foot, pushed him and made him fall, turned ard, looked at him and walked away... He laughed and the wife then shouted at me, "So what do you want? Do you want me to announce via PA and apologise?"

Geez. Some pple just dont hv the manners. Gosh. How could anyone as big size as her and of the age, just stepped on 2 yr old kid, pushed him down and walked away without feeling sorry? It was clearly intentional. She saw us but she was being impatient and wanted to push her way through. Urgh.

This are the Foreign Imported TRASH that PAP imported!!

Fucking shitkin must deport her immediately!! We don't need this kind of SHIT

In SG!! Please Fuck her home!! Bloody BITCH!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is a noticeable traits of these shitskins, when you are a queue & darn long, you can always bet that one of these are giving the person serving the customers all sorts of problems, if you ask them for directions, beware, they will point anywhere, but the correct direction & it is not in the vocabulary with words, like, "please"...& 'THANK YOU".

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

There is a noticeable traits of these shitskins, when you are a queue & darn long, you can always bet that one of these are giving the person serving the customers all sorts of problems, if you ask them for directions, beware, they will point anywhere, but the correct direction & it is not in the vocabulary with words, like, "please"...& 'THANK YOU".

Alphas do not have to say 'please', 'thank you', 'sorry' or 'excuse me' to betas.

The brahmin behaved normally towards the lower caste sinkie.

From the letter, the sinkie revealed her cowardice in standing up to a bully. How else should she be treated, other than with complete disdain by the good brahmin?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alphas do not have to say 'please', 'thank you', 'sorry' or 'excuse me' to betas.

The brahmin behaved normally towards the lower caste sinkie.

From the letter, the sinkie revealed her cowardice in standing up to a bully. How else should she be treated, other than with complete disdain by the good brahmin?

She's just a desi fuckslut who's worth less than a cow in India, simi brahmin??
This type is rape already hang on tree and leave to rot.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

bring dalits of bastard dalits ,these mongrel dalit deserve all the dalit name deservedly.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok victim is a mudlay by the name of diana hairul just read her FB posts

https://www.facebook.com/dianahairul

In cases like this i wouldn't care nor should other Chinese care.

Why should they when m&ds have been blaming Chinese and bashing them and were the victim a Chinese instead they would be laughing at them and cheering the shit skins.

Yup m&ds love shit skins. Don't believe go check and see how many of your m&d friends/accquaitances like hindi and bollywood movies.

Now m&ds will be attempting to shame Chinese ppl into forming an alliance to bash those shit skins.

m&ds when they see shit skins bullying Chinese: Hahahahhahaha yeah finally!!! How does it feel like to be victims finally got our revenge!!! Indians are our bros! Indians are also part of our gang!

m&ds when shit skins bully them: WTF!!!! This is BS! We love and support shit skins so much still get played out by them and bullied by them! (forgets about the snake and the 3 bullets story). Fuck! Need to call some allies to aid us! Let's call our Chinese bros and sistas to help us! Hello our fellow Chinese sinkies! We are sinkies must help one another bash the shit skins

confused Chinese: But you always blame us for racism and never help us when we are victims either by your kind or shit skins.

ungrateful m&ds: WTF! Is this!!! You better aid us in fighting shit skins now! Even though we won't help when you have problems with them. Racism! Chinese are racist for not helping us. :rolleyes:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is what you get when you vote PAP……the city is been overran by FT trashes

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

The indian bitch should be dragged across the street naked!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• 17202723_10154829250331253_8030677338709210371_n-1.jpg
    17202723_10154829250331253_8030677338709210371_n-1.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 571
  • 17191204_10154829250386253_983656546859057457_n.jpg
    17191204_10154829250386253_983656546859057457_n.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 613
Last edited:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at the dark eye circle of fair & lovely indian snakes, bleaching themselves truly deeply madly, yet still look like feces.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any playgrounds in Singapore are now full choke of Indians and their rowdy baby monkeys.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does she know she is exposed on social media? And she needs to lose some weight.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any playgrounds in Singapore are now full choke of Indians and their rowdy baby monkeys.

That playground should be set on fire, all these shitskin monkeys should be torched alive.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

These Indians from India are terrible. Our government has let in a lot of these people.