• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Superior Ang Moh Germans told to "Eat a useless chink" to save animals

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Save a dog, eat a Chinese' shirts on German site spark outrage, Chinese embassy demands apology

capture_10.png

The slogans "Save a dog, eat a Chinese" and "Save a shark, eat a Chinese" on T-shirts sold by a German online clothing retailer has sparked outrage in China, with China's embassy in Germany demanding an explanation and apology from the company.

The shirt designs, uploaded by two users monigote and Quentin1984 to Spreadshirt.com, were first called out on March 4.

Netizens were appalled by the text and called it racist, with Chinese people from different parts of the world protesting against it.

Facebook user Dillon Chen, who lives in Taiwan according to his profile, wrote on Spreadshirt's Facebook page: "Is this really necessary?? Does your company need money that bad that you need to piss off the entire Asian community just (to) make a few bucks? Or you have talentless designers?"

Another commenter, Cf Tang, said he was from Hong Kong, "but I am also Chinese in your racist eyes, and no one eats dogs and cats in Hong Kong or Taiwan".

Facebook user Sam Liu wrote on Spreadshirt's page on March 7, saying he felt stereotyped and offended.

He said the design was typically racist and discriminatory.

"I would never agree, nor other Chinese people," he wrote. He added that the slogan promoted hatred instead of contributing to the cause of saving sharks.

Spreadshirt responded on Friday (March 10) on its Facebook page.

It said it had discussed the two community-submitted designs, and decided "to keep the two designs in question" based on its "open platform principle".

While this suggests that it retained the designs on its site, media widely reported that the shirts have been taken down.

A check by The Straits Times showed that the two designs were no longer available on the site.

Chinanews.com on Friday reported that a spokesman from the Chinese embassy in Germany expressed great dissatisfaction over the issue.

The spokesman also requested for the company to remove all T-shirts insulting Chinese from the website, and to give an explanation and apology to the Chinese authorities.

The embassy added that it was in negotiations with Spreadshirt and German authorities.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/ea...an-site-spark-outrage-chinese-embassy-demands

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for some weird fucking reason this is perfectly acceptable yet were the Chinese to do something similar since you know dolphins and geese are forced fed by ang mohs it would be unacceptable and the typical Chinese dogs here would be supporting these shirts even though they are Chinese themselves. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's an excellent T shirt. I'll be ordering a dozen.

It's good to know that the Krauts are aware that the chinks are scum.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's an excellent T shirt. I'll be ordering a dozen.

It's good to know that the Krauts are aware that the chinks are scum.

Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks are scum and i have ordered 2 dozen of these shirts and am wearing them to show that we worthless chinks are scum.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
for some weird fucking reason this is perfectly acceptable yet were the Chinese to do something similar since you know dolphins and geese are forced fed by ang mohs it would be unacceptable and the typical Chinese dogs here would be supporting these shirts even though they are Chinese themselves. :rolleyes:

We all know that the Chinese are nothing but trouble but I would not recommend eating any of them because the Chinese harbor thousands of new viruses and consuming a chink could cause massive health issues the world over.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-03-nearly-1500-new-viruses-discovered-in-china.html

(Natural News) We’ve reported regularly on the sad state of environmental affairs throughout China, including its massive industrial pollution, fake organic food industry, and its contamination of soil, water and air. Now, it seems, the country has become a purulent cesspool of potential infection, as well.

As reported by IFLScience, there are about 1 trillion various species on Earth, with most of them being microbial. So there’s no question that the world really belongs to them. What’s more, scientists have only barely scratched the surface in discovering all of the species that exist on the planet.

So with that in mind, it should not surprise anyone that 1,445 new viruses have just been discovered – in China alone.

A study published by a joint Australian-Chinese team in the journal Nature identified the new collection of viruses in 220 different species of invertebrates – organisms that do not have spinal columns. This includes insects, spiders, starfish, snails, crabs and octopus, among others.

Scientists have long known that viruses are pervasive around the world. They are in every known environment and all species of animals. In fact, an ancient virus forms a whole section of our own human genetic sequence, IFLScience reported.

The recently-published study shows that despite the body of knowledge we currently have, the viral world, or “virome,” is much more diverse and detailed than scientists previously believed or understood. Indeed, the new trove of identified viruses reveals that viral evolution has taken place with remarkable speed, as there has been a great deal of gene transfer between hosts and viruses.

The science news site noted that many of the newest discoveries have unique and amazing abilities to change their genetic structure, by exchanging bits of code for others so they can quickly adapt to new hosts and environments.

“RNA viruses are likely to exist in every species of cellular life,” the joint team, which was led by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Beijing, wrote. They added that their research “both reshapes our understanding of the patters and processes of their evolution and highlights the limitations of our knowledge on what are likely to be the most abundant organisms on earth.”

Researchers found the news species of viruses in aquatic and terrestrial invertebrates all living in China. Their genetic codes – or their RNA, which is chemically related to DNA – were decoded, but the team was not prepared to find so many new species that the viral family tree had to be essentially redrawn. In addition, it is possible that the new trove of viruses is the most prolific discovery to date,

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We all know that the Chinese are nothing but trouble but I would not recommend eating any of them because the Chinese harbor thousands of new viruses and consuming a chink could cause massive health issues the world over.

http://www.naturalnews.com/2016-12-03-nearly-1500-new-viruses-discovered-in-china.html

(Natural News) We’ve reported regularly on the sad state of environmental affairs throughout China, including its massive industrial pollution, fake organic food industry, and its contamination of soil, water and air. Now, it seems, the country has become a purulent cesspool of potential infection, as well.

As reported by IFLScience, there are about 1 trillion various species on Earth, with most of them being microbial. So there’s no question that the world really belongs to them. What’s more, scientists have only barely scratched the surface in discovering all of the species that exist on the planet.

So with that in mind, it should not surprise anyone that 1,445 new viruses have just been discovered – in China alone.

A study published by a joint Australian-Chinese team in the journal Nature identified the new collection of viruses in 220 different species of invertebrates – organisms that do not have spinal columns. This includes insects, spiders, starfish, snails, crabs and octopus, among others.

Scientists have long known that viruses are pervasive around the world. They are in every known environment and all species of animals. In fact, an ancient virus forms a whole section of our own human genetic sequence, IFLScience reported.

The recently-published study shows that despite the body of knowledge we currently have, the viral world, or “virome,” is much more diverse and detailed than scientists previously believed or understood. Indeed, the new trove of identified viruses reveals that viral evolution has taken place with remarkable speed, as there has been a great deal of gene transfer between hosts and viruses.

The science news site noted that many of the newest discoveries have unique and amazing abilities to change their genetic structure, by exchanging bits of code for others so they can quickly adapt to new hosts and environments.

“RNA viruses are likely to exist in every species of cellular life,” the joint team, which was led by the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention in Beijing, wrote. They added that their research “both reshapes our understanding of the patters and processes of their evolution and highlights the limitations of our knowledge on what are likely to be the most abundant organisms on earth.”

Researchers found the news species of viruses in aquatic and terrestrial invertebrates all living in China. Their genetic codes – or their RNA, which is chemically related to DNA – were decoded, but the team was not prepared to find so many new species that the viral family tree had to be essentially redrawn. In addition, it is possible that the new trove of viruses is the most prolific discovery to date,

that's weird nigger sam were Chinese so highly infectious but still not dead from those viruses it means they are very tough.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
that's weird nigger sam were Chinese so highly infectious but still not dead from those viruses it means they are very tough.

The viruses obviously don't cause death but they certainly do cause mental retardation and obnoxious behavior.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

As long as the flesh is well cooked and eaten in moderation, should be no more unhealthy than the usual farmed poultry and cattle that we've been consuming. I'm in support of these T shirts!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The viruses obviously don't cause death but they certainly do cause mental retardation and obnoxious behavior.

you sure sound butt hurt nigger. if Chinese were so infected with viruses they should be dying in the millions and your mental retardation doesn't prove it either since they are above whites in IQ score and since when do viruses cause obnoxious behaviour? See nigger you got debunked

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would advise barbecuing and roasting them slowly to kill off any harmful bacteria. More chinks need to be culled as vengeance for the sharks and dogs they eaten.

scene-cannibalism-1592.jpg

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
you sure sound butt hurt nigger. if Chinese were so infected with viruses they should be dying in the millions and your mental retardation doesn't prove it either since they are above whites in IQ score and since when do viruses cause obnoxious behaviour? See nigger you got debunked

They may score well in IQ tests but they certainly don't know how to put their brain cells to good use.

The last major Chinese inventions were gunpowder and printing. It's the only examples that chink supporters can come up with because hundreds of years have passed and nothing new has emerged from chink brain cells.

I give them an A+ when it comes to cheating, copying and shitting in public though. The only close competition they have in this area comes from the shitskins.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the flesh is well cooked and eaten in moderation, should be no more unhealthy than the usual farmed poultry and cattle that we've been consuming. I'm in support of these T shirts!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We need to eat more chinks. Get ready to take off your clothes i am sauting my cooking pan and with my sharp carving knife will be cutting off some of your chink flesh which i will be eating with some fava beans and a nice chianti! You will definitely taste delicious!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They may score well in IQ tests but they certainly don't know how to put their brain cells to good use.

The last major Chinese inventions were gunpowder and printing. It's the only examples that chink supporters can come up with because hundreds of years have passed and nothing new has emerged from chink brain cells.

I give them an A+ when it comes to cheating, copying and shitting in public though. The only close competition they have in this area comes from the shitskins.

You dumb nigger Chinese made many modern inventions just that you refuse to acknowledge it.

Shit skins are only competition when it comes to bragging and lying.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Capture.png

Racist chants directed at Tottenham forward Son Heung-min during his side's FA Cup quarter-final win over Millwall are to be investigated by the Football Association, BBC Sport understands.

Taunts of "DVD" and "he's selling three for a fiver" were directed at the South Korean during Spurs' 6-0 victory.

AllahPUKI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow honorary Chinese dog. We chinks are scum and i have ordered 2 dozen of these shirts and am wearing them to show that we worthless chinks are scum.

good job my fellow islampuki dog. we mooslem babis are genetically programmed to fuck our own mothers and daughters and sometimes pets and camels.