• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPFolis arrest Sinkie busker in handcuffs for public nuisance!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Street performer at orchard road got arrested in public by 2 Tanglin Division police in front of a large crowd of people in front of Takashimaya . With a valid licence to perform, sergeant sim handcuff street performer while I was at the traffic light junction. I heard the police handcuff saying he's a public nuisance and shouted at him. He wasn't shouting at him. He only raise me his voice to fight. Police abused his authority to even challenged to handcuff me as well when I spoke up in front of the crowd. Public witnessed the whole incident at 9.50 pm on 11/3/17 in front of Taka.

https://www.facebook.com/eric.fong.37/posts/1820531124639445

16708667_1820530964639461_8071085052388133030_n.jpg

Does the Poodle girl look like she got slim waist and perky nipples?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The busker was arrested for behaving in a threatening manner towards our good police. He should be thankful he wasn't shot. If it was up to me, I would have arrested him after having tasered him several times first. The bastard busker looks like a ruffian.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The busker was arrested for behaving in a threatening manner towards our good police. He should be thankful he wasn't shot. If it was up to me, I would have arrested him after having tasered him several times first. The bastard busker looks like a ruffian.

Where were the good poodles when all the shitskins were rioting? They ran like loser dogs between their 4 legs. Singapore poodles are a fucking disgrace.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
busker forget he is standing on teochew land of ngee ann kongsi.. it's farking trespassing if they want to pursue legal intercourse

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Where were the good poodles when all the shitskins were rioting? They ran like loser dogs between their 4 legs. Singapore poodles are a fucking disgrace.

The police in the photo look resolute and brave while arresting this jackass. I am sure that if they were the ones who face the keling rioters, it would be the rioters running for their lives instead.