• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pastor Kong Hee Has Anointing Oil For You! Guaranteed For Your Prosperity!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
0XMXREf.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/konghee/videos/10154118216371895/

"So they went out and preached that people should repent. And they cast out many demons, and ANOINTED WITH OIL many who were sick, and healed them." ~Mark 6:12-13.

I believe these bottles of anointing oil, coupled with your effective, fervent prayer will avail much in bringing healing & deliverance!

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
goddam,iv been selling stuff on ebay and carousell now for a couple of months but this takes the cake,kong hee i want to be ur business partner!!!

ramai

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should pour some of those olive oil on Serina Wee. Only she has the looks to succeed Sun Ho.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is fantastic. I'm ordering 500 bottles.

I came across an interesting quote & copied this down, just I case I need to use it...this is appropriate for you, if you are ordering 500 bottles of the 'holy' oil.

Quote : " even when men, knock on the door of a brothel, they are looking for God" unquote : G.K. Chesterton

You can sell your services by offering a bottle of the 'holy' oil by Kong Hee Fatt Choy free, for those using your service, can anoint their "______" with it first, for it was bless by a 'holey'. man, and they can seek god, thereafter..:biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on the photo, my estimated calculation is there are at least 1440 bottles of oil.
My rough guess is that the cost price of each bottle of oil is less than $5 (or even much lesser, maybe only $2)
Hence total cost is estimated around $7,200

Let's say each bottle selling at $20/bottle, this chap is gonna make at least (1440 x $20) - $7,200 = $21,600.
Very good money indeed maybe selling much better than those Thai NMP Oil.

Last edited:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on the photo, my estimated calculation is there are at least 1440 bottles of oil.
My rough guess is that the cost price of each bottle of oil is less than $5 (or even much lesser, maybe only $2)
Hence total cost is estimated around $7,200

Let's say each bottle selling at $20/bottle, this chap is gonna make at least (1440 x $20) - $7,200 = $21,600.
Very good money indeed maybe selling much better than those Thai NMP Oil.

Cost price of oil plus plastic bottle less than $0.50 for sure. It will be sold for less than $5.00, not $20.

The $20 per bottle ones are likely to contain a few drops of Serina serum.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cost price of oil plus plastic bottle less than $0.50 for sure. It will be sold for less than $5.00, not $20.

The $20 per bottle ones are likely to contain a few drops of Serina serum.

Usually when comes to "Holy items" associated with religious or feng shui beliefs, they won't sell them cheap.
This chap is very business minded and he sure knows how to mark up each bottle of oil.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually when comes to "Holy items" associated with religious or feng shui beliefs, they won't sell them cheap.
This chap is very business minded and he sure knows how to mark up each bottle of oil.

That is quite true, especially like selling "hoo chui" and fengshui stones.