• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Driver Mows Down Lots of Poor Bikers Sheltering From Rain 11 March 2017

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jiuhu Chinese bang jiuhu m&d

Hahahha. You got it all very wrong again as you are blardy stupid. Reported in today's papers I am right all along that van driver is a low class stupid sinkie like you. Hahhah born losers. How come you always get everything wrong, born losers dog??? How come??? Hahhaha. Today's papers just proves my point. Feels so good to be right and number one. Told you my Intel always correct. Eat your heart out.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
later that duakang cheebye kia will come and brag he have many paid up properties. same as another duakang kia here. maybe same person. hahaha.

this duakang kia even claimed brunei sultan as his friend. don't play play. his karchng kang as big as his mother cheebye. 3-tonner can U-turn inside.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Fark your mother cheebye. My post already called you mad dog. You can't change that as you got a stupid brain and low IQ befitting a pariah dog. You are worse than a bitch. . Can't even rebut properly have to resort to self degradation and begging. So damn low class. Now even beg people to fark u. Hahahhahahh. Just proved my point you are impotent and cannot do anything concrete about it. Please continue being mad and angry. Hope you get a heart attack. Hahahahhahah. :biggrin:
Yawn. you farking stupid or what. No originality in reply. Everything must follow raiders ad verbatim, like a dog. Just proves my point you have no farking brain or balls. Hahhahhaha. Just like him. Hahhahhaha

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn. you farking stupid or what. No originality in reply. Everything must follow raiders ad verbatim, like a dog. Just proves my point you have no farking brain or balls. Hahhahhaha. Just like him. Hahhahhaha

U who?
Aus or indon pork.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahha. You got it all very wrong again as you are blardy stupid. Reported in today's papers I am right all along that van driver is a low class stupid sinkie like you. Hahhah born losers. How come you always get everything wrong, born losers dog??? How come??? Hahhaha. Today's papers just proves my point. Feels so good to be right and number one. Told you my Intel always correct. Eat your heart out.

How come your mother born a pig?

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where your Intel article?donkey big hole.
Post it here

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yawn.Hahhahhaha

I Fark your mother cheebye. My post already called you mad dog. You can't change that as you got a stupid brain and low IQ befitting a pariah dog. You are worse than a bitch. . Can't even rebut properly have to resort to self degradation and begging. So damn low class. Now even beg people to fark u. Hahahhahahh. Just proved my point you are impotent and cannot do anything concrete about it. Please continue being mad and angry. Hope you get a heart attack. Hahahahhahah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Faster go die.....

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old van driver was on Monday (March 13) charged with two counts of causing the deaths of two motorcyclists by doing a rash act in an accident along Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) on Saturday (March 11).

Koh Boon Ping, a Singaporean, was arrested on Saturday after his van drove into several motorcyclists who were taking shelter under a flyover on the BKE. His driving licence was suspended immediately.

Sporting dyed hair, Koh was clad in a green T-shirt and a pair of dark blue bermudas when he appeared in court. He was offered bail of $15,000

He is alleged to have caused the deaths of Malaysians Loke Whay Mam, 50, and Lim Chun Hong, 34, by failing to keep a proper lookout while driving along BKE towards Woodlands Checkpoint at about 3.50pm that day.

Court documents say that he collided into the two men while they were standing with their motorbikes on the road shoulder.

ST_20170312_WLACCIDENT_3000552.jpg
One of the blue tents shielding the body of a crash victim on the Bukit Timah Expressway yesterday. Two men, aged 34 and 50, died, said the police.
Related Story
Fatal BKE accident: Motorcycles topple, riders hurled 'as van crashes into them'

A 1½-minute long clip, which was widely circulated, showed six men lying on the road. One had been flung over the railing along the road and was on the grass patch. Two others were lying on the road, motionless and bleeding.

Mr Loke and Mr Lim were pronounced dead at the scene. Six other injured motorcyclists were taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

The case is fixed for further mention on March 27.

If convicted of causing death by doing a rash act, Koh could be jailed for up to five years and/or fined on each charge.

TOPICS: SINGAPORE COURTSACCIDENTS

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - A 24-year-old van driver was on Monday (March 13) charged with two counts of causing the deaths of two motorcyclists by doing a rash act in an accident along Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) on Saturday (March 11).

Koh Boon Ping, a Singaporean, was arrested on Saturday after his van drove into several motorcyclists who were taking shelter under a flyover on the BKE. His driving licence was suspended immediately.

Sporting dyed hair, Koh was clad in a green T-shirt and a pair of dark blue bermudas when he appeared in court. He was offered bail of $15,000

He is alleged to have caused the deaths of Malaysians Loke Whay Mam, 50, and Lim Chun Hong, 34, by failing to keep a proper lookout while driving along BKE towards Woodlands Checkpoint at about 3.50pm that day.

Court documents say that he collided into the two men while they were standing with their motorbikes on the road shoulder.

ST_20170312_WLACCIDENT_3000552.jpg
One of the blue tents shielding the body of a crash victim on the Bukit Timah Expressway yesterday. Two men, aged 34 and 50, died, said the police.
Related Story
Fatal BKE accident: Motorcycles topple, riders hurled 'as van crashes into them'

A 1½-minute long clip, which was widely circulated, showed six men lying on the road. One had been flung over the railing along the road and was on the grass patch. Two others were lying on the road, motionless and bleeding.

Mr Loke and Mr Lim were pronounced dead at the scene. Six other injured motorcyclists were taken to Khoo Teck Puat Hospital.

The case is fixed for further mention on March 27.

If convicted of causing death by doing a rash act, Koh could be jailed for up to five years and/or fined on each charge.

TOPICS: SINGAPORE COURTSACCIDENTS

i reckon the VAN is at fault not the driver, jail the van...

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20170313_192658.png

sinkie driver injured,he should be accorded with Purple Heart medal.

185_ARPH_e06ecacd-bd69-47b9-973d-1e07efab4812_1024x1024.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he could have performed an overtaking manoeuvre on the road shoulder. or distracted with handphone and veered to the left.