• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Driver Mows Down Lots of Poor Bikers Sheltering From Rain 11 March 2017

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows? Really? You who? Blow own trumpet until so big huh. Who the fuck you think you are.

who I think I am is none of your farking business. So what if I am what I claim. I have been in this forum longer than you and my credibilityand IQ is way way higher than yours. compared to a farker nobody like you who have not post a single iota of creduble info and talk big. ask old timers like GD and rest about the reliability of my inside info and my IQ(in just 1 post I proved everyone wrong about evryone's assumption in the past. old timers know what I am talking about). Crap farkers like you just like to bullshit and put people down but does not even contribute any inside info. anyway you can do NOTHING about me so fark off yourself. I repeat you are impotent as far as I am concern that's why I am telling you off. what can you do in return ????just bark like a mad dog!!!! hahhahhah.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
who I think I am is none of your farking business. So what if I am what I claim. I have been in this forum longer than you and my credibilityand IQ is way way higher than yours. compared to a farker nobody like you who have not post a single iota of creduble info and talk big. ask old timers like GD and rest about the reliability of my inside info and my IQ(in just 1 post I proved everyone wrong about evryone's assumption in the past. old timers know what I am talking about). Crap farkers like you just like to bullshit and put people down but does not even contribute any inside info. anyway you can do NOTHING about me so fark off yourself. I repeat you are impotent as far as I am concern that's why I am telling you off. what can you do in return ????just bark like a mad dog!!!! hahhahhah.

Fark off lah.
Go blow your mother cheebye lah

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabey gongcheebai. just now got one siao uncle keep talking to me on the mrt. i ignore him he still pester me. really gongcheebai.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow cheebye got one beggar ask me for $2 to buy ice cream.i pass $2 . Later Say not enough need to buy alot to suck.really a kum LAN jiao lang.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow cheebye got one beggar ask me for $2 to buy ice cream.i pass $2 . Later Say not enough need to buy alot to suck.really a kum LAN jiao lang.

He want to suck your lan jiao lah. hahhahahh. be careful in case he bite your dick off. But then, maybe there notihng to bite!!! hahahhahah

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now went swimming at jalan besar pool got one man who cannot swim keep blocking other people's way. i stopped him and ask him go baby pool and he buaysong. so I kick his below and he cry out loud for his mama. really bo langjiao liao

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
just now went swimming at jalan besar pool got one man who cannot swim keep blocking other people's way. i stopped him and ask him go baby pool and he buaysong. so I kick his below and he cry out loud for his mama. really bo langjiao liao

Jalan bersar pool.
U finished work @desker walk over.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore PAP will reward the driver for annihilating malays. This is a declaration of war. Malays should strike back.this is like the Nice lorry attack. Chinese terrorism.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I remember you the great one. Au contraire , I am just a beggar in mudland and a Cheebye duakang. Fuck me please

Ok wish granted. I Fark you cheebye kow(dog in hokkien in case you don't know). Why stoop so low. My post already called you mad dog. You can't change that as you got a stupid brain and low IQ befitting a pariah dog. You are worse than a bitch. . Can't even rebut properly have to resort to self degradation and begging. So damn low class. Now even beg people to fark u. Hahahhahahh. Just proved my point you are impotent and cannot do anything concrete about it. Please continue being mad and angry. Hope you get a heart attack. Hahahahhahah

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok wish granted. I Fark you cheebye kow(dog in hokkien in case you don't know). Why stoop so low. My post already called you mad dog. You can't change that as you got a stupid brain and low IQ befitting a pariah dog. You are worse than a bitch. . Can't even rebut properly have to resort to self degradation and begging. So damn low class. Now even beg people to fark u. Hahahhahahh. Just proved my point you are impotent and cannot do anything concrete about it. Please continue being mad and angry. Hope you get a heart attack. Hahahahhahah

U who?
Fuck your mother rotten cheebye.
Fucking big hole bloody mother cheebye

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok wish granted. I Fark dog. Hahahahhahah

I Fark your mother cheebye. My post already called you mad dog. You can't change that as you got a stupid brain and low IQ befitting a pariah dog. You are worse than a bitch. . Can't even rebut properly have to resort to self degradation and begging. So damn low class. Now even beg people to fark u. Hahahhahahh. Just proved my point you are impotent and cannot do anything concrete about it. Please continue being mad and angry. Hope you get a heart attack. Hahahahhahah. :biggrin: