• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. These top sales women are successful but cheap men will still say they succeed becos they sell their body to get sales. Dont forget that's you who said that some women selling their bodies in order to complete university education. Men successful in sales no one will say such things. Men complete university degree despite being poor also no one will say he is gigolo.

We are not talking about run of the mill successful,we are talking about the best in singapore.why is the top insurance agents dominated by women?Why they earning all the big bucks?Men don't even come close,why feminists don't bring this up?Or is it only inequality when men succeed and normal when women dominating​?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Or is it only inequality when men succeed and normal when women dominating​?

Interesting proposition... Another moot point up for discussion: What happens when a biologically male individual whose sexual expression is that of a female, then while being a transgender in sexual expression but at the same time prefers a female companion. Does this make this individual a lesbian/butch or a heterosexual? More interesting question is: would AWARE bother to fight "her" cause?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are not talking about run of the mill successful,we are talking about the best in singapore.why is the top insurance agents dominated by women?Why they earning all the big bucks?Men don't even come close,why feminists don't bring this up?Or is it only inequality when men succeed and normal when women dominating​?

Are the top insurance agents in Spore dominated by women? I don't know. Even if it is, so what? It's a sales job and solely commission based. So it all depends on your sales ability isn't it? What's there for men or women to complain? Did any feminist complain about such commission jobs in the first place? They are complaining about board room representation, which is different thing altogether. They are complaining about lower wages for same job. Or glass ceiling. And sexual harrassment etc.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are the top insurance agents in Spore dominated by women? I don't know. Even if it is, so what? It's a sales job and solely commission based. So it all depends on your sales ability isn't it? What's there for men or women to complain? Did any feminist complain about such commission jobs in the first place? They are complaining about board room representation, which is different thing altogether. They are complaining about lower wages for same job. Or glass ceiling. And sexual harrassment etc.

oh so when its positive for women its all because ability and when its negative its all sexism and discrimination?u know there are jobs where theres no glass ceiling now and women can rise to the top,and that job is called politician.because politicians are judged less based on their abilities and more based on other people's opinions of them.which is why there are women presidents in europe and asia now and a fucktard von klownface like Trump can become president even though his ability is basically zero.

so why dont women start their own companies and become entrepreneurs and compete alongside with men?why dont u guys go out and drive the economy instead of begging for jobs and board seats?how many women in real life do u hear that loves to talk about business or the economy or stocks and investing or real estate?beat us at our own game,if women shows they can create and run businesses better than men,show that u can be better capitalists and industrilaists and investors and financiers and bankers than men,then the glass ceiling would be broken.how many self made women billionaire in the world?u guys do know that half of the world's spending power is in the hands of women?or maybe even more cause its usually the men doing the earning and the women doing the spending.so go out and get some of those bitches dollars.oh i forgot bitches are usually clueless about money,they know how to open those legs for the kate spade and prada handbags and suck a millionaire's dick and have bag collections and shoe closets but they dont really give a damn or have a clue how money works or why it exists.if u talk to these aware bitches about accounting or economics 101 they would probably fall asleep but if u tell them that isetan is having a sale.

theres one saying,money is blind,it does not discriminate upon race,creed,sex or religion,money does not care who you are or what u do.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One other thing...Most gynaecologist are men...How come ah? How come women don't complain about that? N only women go see gynae...Should a women thing be done by woman?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One other thing...Most gynaecologist are men...How come ah? How come women don't complain about that? N only women go see gynae...Should a women thing be done by woman?

Another thing...a visitor friend once asked me...."most cooks here are men". Why they women never complain, the inequality?...go look around...99.9% of cooks anywhere in this country, are MEN.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another thing...a visitor friend once asked me...."most cooks here are men". Why they women never complain, the inequality?...go look around...99.9% of cooks anywhere in this country, are MEN.

Labourers are men too, don't see any of these hypocritical feminist bitches coming out to fight for equality to build their own houses.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sinkie, again don't forget to tell that to yourself and don't complain unfair terms or foreigners offering jobs to their own people in spore. Go set up your own companies and become entrepreneur and compete with foreigners just like what you asked women to do so.

And insurance agent being commission only job is clearly due to sales ability with nothing to dispute on that. Your economics so good why you can't understand the simple difference between WAGES and commission? AWARE is complaining lower WAGES for same job I.e lower wages despite same ability. And who said women no clue about money and economic and only know how to open legs to get bags? Fyi my economics in A Level is also distinction LOL.

Wtf politicians got no glass ceiling? You must be kidding just see how Hilary Clinton got crushed you know that's not true. Precisely politicians' rise or fall depends on people opinions of you and male privilege exists when women are subjected to much higher standard and judged alot more harshly. Just look at how both Trump and Hilary are caught liars but Trump nobody cares while Hilary Clinton was called names for that. Same for other ethics issues, Hilary was judged guilty of using donation with no proof while Trump was convicted con man who paid settlement and nobody gave a damn.

oh so when its positive for women its all because ability and when its negative its all sexism and discrimination?u know there are jobs where theres no glass ceiling now and women can rise to the top,and that job is called politician.because politicians are judged less based on their abilities and more based on other people's opinions of them.which is why there are women presidents in europe and asia now and a fucktard von klownface like Trump can become president even though his ability is basically zero.

so why dont women start their own companies and become entrepreneurs and compete alongside with men?why dont u guys go out and drive the economy instead of begging for jobs and board seats?how many women in real life do u hear that loves to talk about business or the economy or stocks and investing or real estate?beat us at our own game,if women shows they can create and run businesses better than men,show that u can be better capitalists and industrilaists and investors and financiers and bankers than men,then the glass ceiling would be broken.how many self made women billionaire in the world?u guys do know that half of the world's spending power is in the hands of women?or maybe even more cause its usually the men doing the earning and the women doing the spending.so go out and get some of those bitches dollars.oh i forgot bitches are usually clueless about money,they know how to open those legs for the kate spade and prada handbags and suck a millionaire's dick and have bag collections and shoe closets but they dont really give a damn or have a clue how money works or why it exists.if u talk to these aware bitches about accounting or economics 101 they would probably fall asleep but if u tell them that isetan is having a sale.

theres one saying,money is blind,it does not discriminate upon race,creed,sex or religion,money does not care who you are or what u do.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not sure about other countries but in spore there is restriction on number of women becoming doctors, so how can there be enough female gynaecologist? Anyway why should gynaecologist be female only? I read before there are female doctors who are urologists inspecting male reproductive organs too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Precisely men have the natural privilege for all jobs, including cooks that are strenuous jobs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Labourers are men too, don't see any of these hypocritical feminist bitches coming out to fight for equality to build their own houses.

You mudlander CHEAT obviously never heard of 红头巾 female construction workers since 雾锁南洋 time. This is yet another proof someone is a mudlander liar bastard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey sinkie, again don't forget to tell that to yourself and don't complain unfair terms or foreigners offering jobs to their own people in spore. Go set up your own companies and become entrepreneur and compete with foreigners just like what you asked women to do so.

And insurance agent being commission only job is clearly due to sales ability with nothing to dispute on that. Your economics so good why you can't understand the simple difference between WAGES and commission? AWARE is complaining lower WAGES for same job I.e lower wages despite same ability. And who said women no clue about money and economic and only know how to open legs to get bags? Fyi my economics in A Level is also distinction LOL.

Wtf politicians got no glass ceiling? You must be kidding just see how Hilary Clinton got crushed you know that's not true. Precisely politicians' rise or fall depends on people opinions of you and male privilege exists when women are subjected to much higher standard and judged alot more harshly. Just look at how both Trump and Hilary are caught liars but Trump nobody cares while Hilary Clinton was called names for that. Same for other ethnics issues, Hilary was judged guilty of using donation with no proof while Trump was convicted con man who paid settlement and nobody gave a damn.

thanks for bringing that up,so u clearly admit its singaporeans fault and their lack of entrepreneurial drive and capitalist hunger and business savvy,that lead to their demise today,their kiasu and kiasee yet greedy attitude has lead them to take the safe and easy way out,rather than the risks and challenges associated with striking out on their own.to be a creator of wealth rather than a receiver.all sinkies just want to be scholars and career soldiers in the SAF and civil service rather then be risk takers and pioneers.......which is why Goh keng swee said Singapore has a unhealthy overreliance on foreign MNCs in the 80s till today,why there is a lack of sinkie companies hiring locals and why there is a lack of sinkie pride....just look at the japs for example,the jap industry has been booming since wwii,japs were busy setting up companies left and right and building factories and industries,japan is completely self reliant on her own,her population has largely been homogeneous and foreigner proof,nearly 97 percent of the population is made up of native japanese,while SG's is a shameful 57 percent and falling.

Tan Kah Kee's bio was right,Majority of the chinese migrant 80 to 90 percent in singapore in the 1800s and 1900s was a underclass of unskilled and illiterate labourers lacking in sophistication and political and economic representation,in LKY's terminology a bunch of "coolies and farmers" the equivalent of the modern day's bangras.Men like Tan Kah Kee was a rare exception,he as a hokkien had nothing to do with the rest of the chao fuckkiens on this island,he was born of a different class,when he came to singapore he was of a different class,he took on far more challenges and responsibility than any chao sinkie did who only cared about putting food on their tables,when he took over the hokkien huay kuan he took it to greater heights,he raised over 10 million for the war effort in China,10 million in those days was a huge sum of money,like 100 to 200 million dollars today,he started eight schools in Singapore and six in China.

So how come u could see the correlation between chao sinkies entrepreneurship or lack thereof and their doomed fates but u cannot see the same for women?why the disconnect?

look lets face facts bitch,women are more likely to be conservative and kiasu kiasee compared to men,just look at my mother and u can see the chao sinkie pattern many many,they literally epitomize the word sinkieness.in fact women are probably the ones sabotaging us politically by voting for the fuck Party election after election,if we remove all the women from this island,the percentage of PAP's votes will probably drop by 30 percent at least.

u are right sinkies may be lacking in entrepreneurship but i can guarantee u one thing 95 percent of whatever businesses and companies that exist on this island is still started by men.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wtf politicians got no glass ceiling? You must be kidding just see how Hilary Clinton got crushed you know that's not true. Precisely politicians' rise or fall depends on people opinions of you and male privilege exists when women are subjected to much higher standard and judged alot more harshly. Just look at how both Trump and Hilary are caught liars but Trump nobody cares while Hilary Clinton was called names for that. Same for other ethics issues, Hilary was judged guilty of using donation with no proof while Trump was convicted con man who paid settlement and nobody gave a damn.

yeah yeah yeah,and let say i give u the benefit of doubt that u are econ A1 student instead of some siao char bor mudlander.so fucking what?girls are A1 at everything,physics,chem and bio,thats only because they are good at studying and school and memorization,i am born of the XYZ generation,girls are probably better than guys at studying nowadays thats why u see RGS is always number one.because thats all they do,study study study,like a fucking automatron.study so much for fuck?in the end zero practical use,results are for show only.like my sis,Dunman High Integrated IB throughtrain whatnot,she can easily pull off a 8 to 10 hour study session like i scratch my balls.in the end come out to society to become a schoolteacher/babysitter for autistic kids,really?did u like study ur ass off all those years just to become a glorified maid for special needs fucktards?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No when did I agree that it's Sporean fault for the unfair terms and foreigners hiring their own people? I only asked you to tell that to yourself i.e practise what you preached and don't be double standard on women and yourself when faced with unfair terms.

But having said that, please take note I never dispute the fact that it's a man's world and entrepreneurs are mostly men etc. So yes I also agree Sporeans lack entrepreneurship and that of course is one cause of the problem. Still it's the govt responsibility to protect the citizens jobs like how I see the Australian govt policies did.

So I wouldn't say it's Sporeans' fault for the unfair terms and foreigners hiring their own people and the solution is just for Sporeans to become entrepreneurs and set up companies the way you said women should do to have more board seat, equal wages for same job etc. There is a big difference you know.

Having worked in a open minded company last time before the shitty mysogynist one, I can tell you there is a big difference when men overwhelming control the company with no women in top level positions. In an open mind environment, men and women are equal or in fact women are powerful occupying top position, both sexes can mingle, go for tea one to one and not a single eyebrow is raised. Whereas in a mysogynist closed minded one, opportunists can take advantage to tell lies and create rumours of something out of nothing to kill their woman opponent.

thanks for bringing that up,so u clearly admit its singaporeans fault and their lack of entrepreneurial drive and capitalist hunger and business savvy,that lead to their demise today,their kiasu and kiasee yet greedy attitude has lead them to take the safe and easy way out,rather than the risks and challenges associated with striking out on their own.to be a creator of wealth rather than a receiver.all sinkies just want to be scholars and career soldiers in the SAF and civil service rather then be risk takers and pioneers.......which is why Goh keng swee said Singapore has a unhealthy overreliance on foreign MNCs in the 80s till today,why there is a lack of sinkie companies hiring locals and why there is a lack of sinkie pride....just look at the japs for example,the jap industry has been booming since wwii,japs were busy setting up companies left and right and building factories and industries,japan is completely self reliant on her own,her population has largely been homogeneous and foreigner proof,nearly 97 percent of the population is made up of native japanese,while SG's is a shameful 57 percent and falling.

Tan Kah Kee's bio was right,Majority of the chinese migrant 80 to 90 percent in singapore in the 1800s and 1900s was a underclass of unskilled and illiterate labourers lacking in sophistication and political and economic representation,in LKY's terminology a bunch of "coolies and farmers" the equivalent of the modern day's bangras.Men like Tan Kah Kee was a rare exception,he as a hokkien had nothing to do with the rest of the chao fuckkiens on this island,he was born of a different class,when he came to singapore he was of a different class,he took on far more challenges and responsibility than any chao sinkie did who only cared about putting food on their tables,when he took over the hokkien huay kuan he took it to greater heights,he raised over 10 million for the war effort in China,10 million in those days was a huge sum of money,like 100 to 200 million dollars today,he started eight schools in Singapore and six in China.

So how come u could see the correlation between chao sinkies entrepreneurship or lack thereof and their doomed fates but u cannot see the same for women?why the disconnect?

look lets face facts bitch,women are more likely to be conservative and kiasu kiasee compared to men,just look at my mother and u can see the chao sinkie pattern many many,they literally epitomize the word sinkieness.in fact women are probably the ones sabotaging us politically by voting for the fuck Party election after election,if we remove all the women from this island,the percentage of PAP's votes will probably drop by 30 percent at least.

u are right sinkies may be lacking in entrepreneurship but i can guarantee u one thing 95 percent of whatever businesses and companies that exist on this island is still started by men.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No when did I agree that it's Sporean fault for the unfair terms and foreigners hiring their own people? I only asked you to tell that to yourself i.e practise what you preached and don't be double standard on women and yourself when faced with unfair terms.

But having said that, please take note I never dispute the fact that it's a man's world and entrepreneurs are mostly men etc. So yes I also agree Sporeans lack entrepreneurship. Still it's the govt responsibility to protect the citizens jobs like how I see the Australian govt policies did.

So I wouldn't say it's Sporeans' fault for the unfair terms and foreigners hiring their own people and the solution is just for Sporeans to become entrepreneurs and set up companies the way you said women should do to have more board seat, equal wages for same job etc. There is a big difference you know.

Having worked in a very liberal company last time before the shitty mysogynist one, I can tell you there is a big difference when men overwhelming control the company with no women in top level positions.

Since when have I ever denied it's sinkies fault for where we are today,I have not stopped bashing sinkies since before 2011 g.e.yes part of it is our garmens fault,a greater part of it is sinkies fault.and let's not forget the huge part women played in voting PAP into power decade after decade and being the anchor that drags us down.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah yeah yeah,and let say i give u the benefit of doubt that u are econ A1 student instead of some siao char bor mudlander.so fucking what?girls are A1 at everything,physics,chem and bio,thats only because they are good at studying and school and memorization,i am born of the XYZ generation,girls are probably better than guys at studying nowadays thats why u see RGS is always number one.because thats all they do,study study study,like a fucking automatron.study so much for fuck?in the end zero practical use,results are for show only.like my sis,Dunman High Integrated IB throughtrain whatnot,she can easily pull off a 8 to 10 hour study session like i scratch my balls.in the end come out to society to become a schoolteacher/babysitter for autistic kids,really?did u like study ur ass off all those years just to become a glorified maid for special needs fucktards?

A level where got A1, only A for economic LOL. Yeah it's true, can study doesn't mean good in it like my F maths was F in JC1 before I turned it around to A in A level by lots of ten year series studying. But that's not the case for my economics that I did well since day one and expected to get A. At least I know the difference between WAGES and commission not like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when have I ever denied it's sinkies fault for where we are today,I have not stopped bashing sinkies since before 2011 g.e.yes part of it is our garmens fault,a greater part of it is sinkies fault.and let's not forget the huge part women played in voting PAP into power decade after decade and being the anchor that drags us down.

Yes I agree most women voted for PAP but now that I personally experienced oppie dogs ganging up with pap dogs to harm me, I would say these women are the wise ones after all. If all the oppie dogs are so mysogynist like here taking pride in trampling and bullying a woman, then obviously pap is still a better choice after all for women and proves that oppie dogs are low life with no qualms to gang up with pap dogs to bully their fellow opposition supporter who is woman.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A level where got A1, only A for economic LOL. Yeah it's true, can study doesn't mean good in it like my F maths was F in JC1 before I turned it around to A in A level by lots of ten year series studying. But that's not the case for my economics that I did well since day one and expected to get A. At least I know the difference between WAGES and commission not like you.

That's not the point is it.i asked u why are all the top highest grossing insurance agents women?U said it's because of ability and it's perfectly normal.So why is it so hard to believe that men are higher earners in other areas because of ability?U keep harping about some bullshit corporate jobs where their salaries are based on some arbitrary amount decided on some bullshit performance index or performance review by ur boss or superior and how much they like u.in this case I probably admit there's bias and prejudice going on but who cares?Why don't u go out and show and proof u are better in the areas that matter?Show us u can build rockets and electric cars like Elon musk,go out and start billion dollar empires like Li ka shing and Richard Branson,go and start investment companies and hedge funds like George Soros and buffet.go to silicon valley and start ur own tech startup,why the best golf players all men,all the best poker players 95 percent men,I can only think of two world class female poker players,Vanessa selbst,and obrestrad and Jennifer Harman the old timer.best cooks are always men?ramsey and Blumenthal.i Google best chefs in the world and there wasn't a single women in the first 30 pictures.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not the point is it.i asked u why are all the top highest grossing insurance agents women?U said it's because of ability and it's perfectly normal.So why is it so hard to believe that men are higher earners in other areas because of ability?U keep harping about some bullshit corporate jobs where their salaries are based on some arbitrary amount decided on some bullshit performance index or performance review by ur boss or superior and how much they like u.in this case I probably admit there's bias and prejudice going on but who cares?Why don't u go out and show and proof u are better in the areas that matter?Show us u can build rockets and electric cars like Elon musk,go out and start billion dollar empires like Li ka shing and Richard Branson,go and start investment companies and hedge funds like George Soros and buffet.go to silicon valley and start ur own tech startup,why the best golf players all men,all the best poker players 95 percent men,I can only think of two world class female poker players,Vanessa selbst,and obrestrad and Jennifer Harman the old timer.best cooks are always men?ramsey and Blumenthal.i Google best chefs in the world and there wasn't a single women in the first 30 pictures.

The point is according to AWARE, female WAGES are lower than their male counterparts by 43%, sure or not the ability got so much difference? Those that sit in the cubicle and churn out paper especially where got so much difference in ability between male and female?

"Only 8 per cent of board directors in Singapore are women and they are paid 43 per cent less than their male counterparts, according to Ms Tan, citing previous research."

And again I don't deny the best cooks are males but don't forget males have natural privilege like I said and many have less duties than their wives at home, so they can concentrate on their jobs better.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The point is according to AWARE, female WAGES are lower than their male counterparts by 43%, sure or not the ability got so much difference? Those that sit in the cubicle and churn out paper especially where got so much difference in ability between male and female?

"Only 8 per cent of board directors in Singapore are women and they are paid 43 per cent less than their male counterparts, according to Ms Tan, citing previous research."

they are talking about director jobs pay 43 percent different not regular jobs.

and i have a good reason for that,why only 8 percent women are directors......firstly 90 percent of companies in Singapore are started by men anyway this proves that sinkie women are useless and we dont need them,would u rather give ur company board seats to savvy and experienced businessmen and entrepreneurs or to some corporate ladder climber and clueless people who dunno what to do telling us what to do.look at what happened when they made ng yat chun and desmond quek ceo,shit falls apart.have u ever encountered the dilbert conundrum in the business world?where ur boss is somehow a complete fucking idiot and somehow hes the manager and ur not?

secondly,women are more likely to be conservative and less likely to be risk takers,follow law by law and obediant and not question authority and more likely to vote for PAP,as a businessman,do u want ur entire fucking boardroom to be filled with women,constantly telling u u cant do this u cant do that,no the budget is not enough,there is not enough time,we have to follow regulations and obey the rules,we have to apply for this permit and that permit,market conditions are bad right now,we should not expand or R&D or expand overseas lets play it safe and stick to selling kopi kaya and toast in Singapore......if ur boardroom is filled with guys,"our company is heavily in debt and haemorraging money!!!""no problem lets invest 3 billion into R&D in new product line now and expand into Indonesia,China and Australia!!" "what u mean our algorithm will bankrupt the company and destroy the economy if the market falls by 2 percent?" "no problem install it!!the risk are well worth the rewards!!"

Last edited: