• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shit skin tries to lowball seller on carousell gets fucked hard

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...-lowballer-tio-kan-carouhell-lol-5575884.html

lowballer.jpg

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was memorable incident all the older singapore property agents surely know. An Indian couple came into the showroom wanting to buy a condo unit costing around 1 million dollar but they placed a cheque deposit at a buying price of only $500K and ARROGANTLY said "Take it or leave it". The property agent felt so insulted she tear the cheque right in front of the Indian couple. Needless to say, the ego dented Indians played the victim card and complained to the management right away. The moment the Indians left, everyone clapped and cheered.

Indians are the lowest cheapskate stingy low balling misers and they always complaint the loudest screaming RACISM whenever they don't get their way. There is a good reason why Indians are despised everywhere they go.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking cheebye shitskin motherfucker.

These fucking cheebye always want discount, they should be banned on carousell.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this case the seller was the first one who f people first.
Ok so the buyber was a Lowballer. You do business you meet such types everywhere.
Simply ignore or a simple no would do.

The seller can still post that means he's proud of it. And what's there to warn of a lowballer? Beware of what? Lowball offers? The seller is probably a loser without a life if he get insulted over a lowball offer.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Yeah I agree Narong. $950 is not a high price or good offer but neither is it ridiculous like $1. (COEs costing $60k usually have gone for $1)

Seller just very rude person. Just ignore don't reply if not interested in the offer no need to curse people. I have noticed in the forum also many so called Sinkies will easily curse four letter words call people names when they not happy or have disagreeing views.

I think this is an inherent Singapore culture.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shit skin still thanks seller for fking him. :eek:
He is the ah q of ah q. :*:

Cursing back over the phone via text doesn't make you grow balls. It in fact show up the seller more as of a loser.

I expect jah to jump in soon. I dissect this case without factoring the races involved. In any case my opinions would be unchanged regardless.

That said I dislike shitskins and agree most are cheapo but in this case the seller is at fault

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cursing back over the phone via text doesn't make you grow balls. It in fact show up the seller more as of a loser.

I expect jah to jump in soon. I dissect this case without factoring the races involved. In any case my opinions would be unchanged regardless.

That said I dislike shitskins and agree most are cheapo but in this case the seller is at fault

That unwarranted reply could be due to the fact that the requesting party is a filthy indian. I would feel disgusted with some shitskin motherfucker coming to lowball my items with their shaking head.

JZmuoS.gif

Cheaper? Discount?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That unwarranted reply could be due to the fact that the requesting party is a filthy indian. I would feel disgusted with some shitskin motherfucker coming to lowball my items with their shaking head.

JZmuoS.gif

Cheaper? Discount?

So he wasn't insulted by the lowball offer but Indians. He should make himself clear then.
If the seller dislike Indians so much could just have included no filthy Indians shitskin buyers in his advertisement.
Simple to the point and get the desired results.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok so the buyber was a Lowballer. You do business you meet such types everywhere.

The seller can still post that means he's proud of it. And what's there to warn of a lowballer? Beware of what? Lowball offers? The seller is probably a loser without a life if he get insulted over a lowball offer.

Yeah I agree Narong. $950 is not a high price or good offer but neither is it ridiculous like $1. (COEs costing $60k usually have gone for $1)

Seller just very rude person. Just ignore don't reply if not interested in the offer no need to curse people. I have noticed in the forum also many so called Sinkies will easily curse four letter words call people names when they not happy or have disagreeing views.

I think this is an inherent Singapore culture.

I have been an ebay seller for more than 10 years and we old time online sellers can smell an Indian a miles away. You guys should try be an online seller for at least a year and I can guarantee you will see a pattern with Indian Buyers.

Even when your items are fixed price or reserve price, Indians will private message you with ridiculous low balling and they don't take NO for an answer (maybe thats why indians rape so much?) Even after you politely said "No thank you", Indians will continue harassing private messaging you one day later "Your product lousier than competitor B yet you sell so high" and two days later "Since no one want to buy your item why not sell to me at $x". Now, if you message back fuck off, Indians will play victim card and replied "No need to be rude, you could have just said NO" :rolleyes:

There are even guides written by ebay sellers specifically on how to deal with Indian Buyers posted on unofficial ebay forum, because the official ebay forum only allows politically correct post. You guys should leave it to us online sellers to deal with Indians. To non concerned parties, sellers might seem rude, but I can assure you online sellers are only rude to a certain race for a very good reason.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
So he wasn't insulted by the lowball offer but Indians. He should make himself clear then.
If the seller dislike Indians so much could just have included no filthy Indians shitskin buyers in his advertisement.

We wish we could write "no filthy Indians shitskin buyers" but we are only allowed to write politically correct stuffs in all listings, otherwise bots will delete the listings, so please understand. Many only sellers will realize sooner or later, it is just not worth the time and effort to deal with Indians.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We wish we could write "no filthy Indians shitskin buyers" but we are only allowed to write politically correct stuffs in all listings, otherwise bots will delete the listings, so please understand. Many only sellers will realize sooner or later, it is just not worth the time and effort to deal with Indians.

Ok I'm an online buyer but I've never sold anything before.
Property rental and job ads can specify nationality race age gender and marital status even. Online classified ads should too

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shitskin mother fuckers are not deserving of any customer service.
They should be treated like the dirt they are.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JZmuoS.gif

Cheaper? Discount?

Shake head means no or yes? lol

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

JZmuoS.gif

Cheaper? Discount?

I have been an ebay seller for more than 10 years and we old time online sellers can smell an Indian a miles away. You guys should try be an online seller for at least a year and I can guarantee you will see a pattern with Indian Buyers.

Even when your items are fixed price or reserve price, Indians will private message you with ridiculous low balling and they don't take NO for an answer (maybe thats why indians rape so much?) Even after you politely said "No thank you", Indians will continue harassing private messaging you one day later "Your product lousier than competitor B yet you sell so high" and two days later "Since no one want to buy your item why not sell to me at $x". Now, if you message back fuck off, Indians will play victim card and replied "No need to be rude, you could have just said NO" :rolleyes:

There are even guides written by ebay sellers specifically on how to deal with Indian Buyers posted on unofficial ebay forum, because the official ebay forum only allows politically correct post. You guys should leave it to us online sellers to deal with Indians. To non concerned parties, sellers might seem rude, but I can assure you online sellers are only rude to a certain race for a very good reason.

Very good reply here. Glad that you are here to clarify this. I don't sell items on caurosell or ebay etc but let's assume i wanted to it would be very good if i read your advice given. Imagine those newbie sellers on ebay or other such sites encountering these fucking shit skins.

Ok I'm an online buyer but I've never sold anything before.
Property rental and job ads can specify nationality race age gender and marital status even. Online classified ads should too

Nigger narong again talking cock here. Since when is it allowed for someone to post no "insert race" allowed on ebay or other such sites? Were someone to do that even if it's not removed by the company it would likely be posted on social media to shame him/her.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
carousell has a lot of low-life lowballing cunts.

i put up my bike for sale at $8k and this joker's first message to me was "$4k?".

that joker was blocked and banned from contacting me.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's not just the race but the mentality of the buyer. they think they can get away with lowball offers.

many sinkies are becoming lowballing assholes too. can't blame them, economy not doing well and water price spiked 30% :biggrin:. end of the day i just ignore all lowballers.