• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
All my late father's favourite songs. I heard them all the time last time. How about you? Are you in touch with your Chinese culture? Or all empty talk only?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All my late father's favourite songs. I heard them all the time last time. How about you? Are you in touch with your Chinese culture? Or all empty talk only?

Modern chink songs are nicer actually.

[video=youtube;w0dMz8RBG7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Modern chink songs are nicer actually.

[video=youtube;w0dMz8RBG7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0dMz8RBG7g[/video]

this female singer is a husband snatcher in real life. she doesn't look good and her voice is ordinary.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this female singer is a husband snatcher in real life. she doesn't look good and her voice is ordinary.

Oh so kryonlight was using that singer to insinuate me and you are pointing it out since I do not know her at all. Hey you two bastards want to insult me, post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. No guts to do then shut up your filthy mouth. Btw this is good proof to the court that KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments have caused me harm till today.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh so kryonlight was using that singer to insinuate me and you are pointing it out since I do not know her at all. Hey you two bastards want to insult me, post your NRIC certified by notary public here and I will go do a virginity test and post the results here. No guts to do then shut up your filthy mouth. Btw this is good proof to the court that KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments have caused me harm till today.

ah gin ah! dun be so sensitive lah...i never insinuate or have the intention to do so. but stay on here, the more you curse and swear, you will get better.:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ah gin ah! dun be so sensitive lah...i never insinuate or have the intention to do so. but stay on here, the more you curse and swear, you will get better.:biggrin:

Is it? How can cursing and swearing help me except mire in unhappiness? As for your claim of not insinuating me, only heaven knows the truth. This is not the first time you insulted me anyway.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it? How can cursing and swearing help me except mire in unhappiness? As for your claim of not insinuating me, only heaven knows the truth. This is not the first time you insulted me anyway.

ah gin ah, trust me! i never insinuate about you. the more you curse and swear, the more you let go of your unhappiness, and you will feel better cos' you are not keeping it within yourself.:smile: