• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ah Loong ran road take cover already Teo Chee Hean kenna Arrowed

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lumpar really no lumpar

whenever got serious crisis

he sure will siam far far

no wonder he kena prostate cancer

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i hope china takes this opportunity to invade singapore.if taiwan can last one month,sgp can last one week at best.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope china takes this opportunity to invade singapore.if taiwan can last one month,sgp can last one week at best.

I doubt so.
sg is protected by US.
if China take over our land, US loose the whole control of strait Malacca.which is why US deploy their Navel at Changi navel. in the event of south china sea war, US can react much faster moving for from SG compared to grounding their navy at US.
we pay lot of protection money indirectly to US through buying weapons.