• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Mariah Carey wants US$50 million fee from her ex, and they are not even married, haha

EnBloc

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.theguardian.com/comment...iah-carey-50m-ex-love-her-more-hadley-freeman

Mariah Carey wants $50m from her ex – and it only makes me love her more
Hadley Freeman

I've been thinking a lot about Mariah Carey recently. Carey is never far from my mind, because ever since I read that she gave birth to her twins, Monroe and Moroccan (I love you, Mariah), while listening to a recording of one of her own concerts so the babies would enter the world to “the sound of applause”, every decision I make is accompanied by the inner question: “What would Mariah do?”

Carey has been in the news recently because of her relationship with James Packer, a deeply tedious-looking Australian billionaire and Scientologist. If you’re thinking, “Boy, he sounds unworthy of Carey”, you would be right: the two have split up. But, incredibly, rather than mocking the Australian billionaire Scientologist (I mean, I ask you), the media coverage has been making fun of Carey.

Now, when I break up with someone, or someone breaks up with me (Carey and Packer offer differing accounts of who was the dumper and dumpee), my approach is to follow the advice of women’s magazines and take some “me time”, and by “me time” I mean “spend at least a month locked in my flat watching Murder She Wrote and eating cake frosting straight out of the tub”. Carey, however, takes a different tack: instead of relying on Jessica Fletcher to help her through this difficult period, she is allegedly demanding that Packer stump up $50m as an “inconvenience fee”.

“He moved her across the country and relocated her and her kids,” someone described as a member of Carey’s entourage told the US press. “She wants an inconvenience fee.”

As anyone who has ever moved in their life knows, with or without twins named Monroe and Moroccan, $50m is small potatoes for the inconvenience involved. Personally, I reckon Carey should ask for $100m plus an entirely new wardrobe, because something always goes missing when you move, such as that old blue jumper that was disgusting but perfect for staying in and eating cake frosting.

Some have suggested that it is unseemly for Carey to demand money from Packer, who is worth $3.5bn, when she herself has $500m. But given that she made her money by singing like an angel for 25 years, whereas he made his by being the son of Kerry Packer, he really should give her every damned cent he has to thank her for having been allowed to park his talentless, overprivileged ass anywhere within her supernaturally gifted orbit.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Mariah Carey wants US$50 million fee from her ex, and they are not even married,

Another money grabbing whore.