• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Train Smashes Through Station In New Jersey! Guess Driver's Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
CthdEY0WIAA-Cx1.jpg

A commuter train plowed into a platform inside New Jersey Transit's Hoboken terminal during the Thursday morning commute, injuring passengers and causing serious damage, according to witnesses.

New Jersey Transit confirmed that an accident occurred with one of their commuter trains. The extent of injuries wasn't immediately known.

Photos taken from the scene just before 8 a.m. ET and posted on Twitter show major damage to the station, with part of its roof collapsed and twisted steel and shattered glass on the ground.

A passenger, Bhagyesh Shah, said he was standing in the back of the second train car when it rammed through the platform and hit a couple of pillars, which caused the roof to smash onto the train.

"It was for a couple seconds, but it felt like an eternity," Shah said. "I saw a woman pinned under the concrete. A lot of people were bleeding, one guy was crying."

160929-hoboken-train-925a_d1d40cea7e01b00fbed933329f1c0e17.nbcnews-ux-600-480.jpg

An NJ Transit train crashed into the station in Hoboken at the height of Thursday's morning rush, leaving twisted piles of metal and bricks as concern grew over the possibility of mass casualties and dozens of injuries. Bhagyesh Shah
Shah said the passengers in the second car broke the emergency windows to get out.

He added that the train, which had just come from the Secaucus station, was crowded — especially in the first and second cars because they give the easiest access to the terminal.

The Hoboken station, where an estimated 50,000 commuters pass through daily via train, light rail, subway, bus and ferry, is located across the river from Lower Manhattan.

Rail and PATH service in Hoboken was suspended, and the National Safety Transportation Board told NBC News it was gathering information.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/commuter-train-crashes-hoboken-new-jersey-station-n656711

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's ask Eatshitndie about this even though it's in the east coast far away from california but the nigger should know something about NJ.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black lives matter. Drunk driver. Driver fell asleep. Driver ate chinese food and got diarrhea......want to rush to toilet.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Accident lah. No pointing fingers.

Time to move on. NJ got lots of Chinese staying in big houses.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's ask Eatshitndie about this even though it's in the east coast far away from california but the nigger should know something about NJ.

i've rode the nj transit before from middle of nj to penn station in manhattan. hoboken is one of the transit stations on the jersey side for the path train to get to the world trade center with a shortcut tunnel. normally, i would drive into grove street area in jersey city to park car and ride the path train from there right into ground zero of 9/11. this nj transit train must be going at high speed from secaucus and ran past the barrier on a dead end track at hoboken. otherwise, without dead end tracks, the train will zip by on through-track on the express route. this is what cums to mind when i hear about this tragedy.